View Full Version : Disneyland Adventures

Broccolisprout
11-16-2011, 08:52 PM
There's a new game out for Kinect, called Disneyland Adventures. It came out yesterday. It's a Disneyland exploration game, with quests from our favorite Disney characters, who you can get in-game autographs from. You can take photos, enjoy popular attractions, and collect souvenirs and pins. And probably more.

Anyone else planning to possibly try this out? Sounds fun....

Miketic
11-17-2011, 02:35 AM
So technically, this is considered a "Virtual Magic Kingdom" but obviously its not the same.

I want to try it, if only I had the Kinect...

GoodPolarGirl
11-17-2011, 04:27 AM
I wish they would release it for the Wii, it looks so cool!

EtnaGreen
11-18-2011, 03:39 AM
I've seen a few pictures of it and it looks freakishly similar to VMK. There is a haunted mansion mini game similar to the one on vmk and I am sure their are others that are similar. I would love to get it, but I am not going to pay $150 for kinect and then $50 for the game when I would only use kinect for that one game. The wii would be a nice alternative though, it would be nice if it came out for the wii.

MLKnCookies
11-25-2011, 11:12 PM
The game is awesome. I started playing it yesterday and after all the hours I have played, there is still so much to do in the game. There are many activities including quests, rides, searching for hidden mickeys, discovering secrets, getting photos and autographs, shopping, and simply exploring the park. Disneyland Adventures definitely brings back memories to VMK. Although it may seem childish to some, I am still a child at heart and I enjoy playing the game.

GoodPolarGirl
11-26-2011, 04:47 AM
I saw some things on the internet for it, and I understand why it's not on Wii. It's very Connect-specific. *sigh of defeat*

Logano
02-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Call me insane, but I actually bought a Kinect just for this game. (It was on sale for $100 + Coupon)

Back on topic, the game itself is simply amazing. Since I usually only have the money to visit Disneyland once or twice every year or so, being able to walk around the park in my own living room for a one time cost of about $150 (Cost of Kinect and Game) is ever so satisfying.

bluesamg
02-21-2012, 02:26 AM
can you connect to players online??