View Full Version : I just wish.

acefredfred
12-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Wishing that VMK will reopen only makes me sadder.
I don't know what I should do. My life has changed and I feel that just hoping and hoping isn't bringing VMK back. Our beloved games 3 years gone.

And I don't care what people think.

I don't care that people know I'm crying while writing this.

I don't care that people think I played a game that looks like its for 3 year olds.

They don't know anything.

Since 2005 my life has been drastically changed. Family problems, friend problems, just overall life problems.

But VMK had that effect where nothing mattered. You logged on and no matter what, you got to have a great time.

I also know I haven't been as active on the forums. I made a promise I would stay active. But I broke that promise. I don't know what will happen. Maybe we will just have to hope and hope even more.

I don't know.

But I do know, I'm back, hopefully..

- ace

GoodPolarGirl
12-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Hi! I'm happy to see you.

And don't feel bad for not being so active. I mean, it's difficult to stay active on a site for a game that's gone. It's nice that you posted today, to be quite honest.

And don't feel bad for crying, and VMK was a game meant for awesome people, not 3 year olds. (But 3 year olds could be awesome and play it too, I guess)

Madilina
12-15-2010, 08:28 AM
Crying isn't a sign of weakness..It shows you're strong enough to show your emotions and how you really feel.

I know how you feel, I'm in the same situation as you, in all honesty.. I almost started crying when reading your post, I mean, I don't cry over things like that really, but I do know how you feel and I totally agree with you...

Not many of us are active, but it's good that you try to get online and post things like this... :)
I pretty much depended on VMK..To take me to 'a fantasy world' to get me away from life, but hey...

And my brother would've played it... He plays DSi at the age of 4 and played fully on a computer at 3, so yeah...Super geek.

Vivi
12-20-2010, 05:15 AM
Ace. Crying is something that I tend to do a lot when VMK is mentioned. Don't ever feel weak.

*pats shoulders* I loved VMK, too. My sister and I loved it. My brothers would've loved it too.

Welcome back, friend.