View Full Version : Why is vmkf still around?

limitegal
09-30-2009, 03:44 AM
It's nothing personal or anything, I'm just curious.
Most of the vmk fansites got taken away since barely anyone goes on them,
Rarely anybody comes on here as well, yet it's still open? Is there a reason for that?
Once again, I'm just curious! I'm glad this site is still around.
(:

acefredfred
09-30-2009, 05:15 AM
It's still open because people want it to.. Anyways, we get more people coming on then you think.. xD
- ace

bluedudeman
09-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Because we have a group of people that loved VMK an incredible amount and also love talking to people about the great game.

That's my opinion anyways :)

StitchMayhem
09-30-2009, 08:01 PM
So we can say things that VMK apparently wouldn't let us say in the game!

Like any football team we want! (we used to only be able to say the names of football teams in the most current Superbowl)

And, other stuff!

No but really, I come on here almost every day of the week, because I miss VMK.

I'm currently playing SmallWorlds at the moment, it's a lot like VMK, aside from the no Disney part, but i've been on the game for 4 days right now and i'm having a lot of fun, they even accepted the name StitchMayhem unlike other online games.

But no game will replace VMK in my book.

SoccerRyan
09-30-2009, 10:22 PM
It's still around because people still sign on and post from time to time. Plus, it doesn't cost Nick that much to keep the site up due to less traffic, so I think VMKF will stay open as long as we hold interest.

Bunnyrabot
10-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Because we have a group of people that loved VMK an incredible amount and also love talking to people about the great game.

That's my opinion anyways :)

I agree with your opinion! :3
I still get on because I can actually relate to people here, alot of the people that still come on are really fun to hang out with! XD

spacerightsummer
10-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Yes, the site is still awesome regardless of the games absence. My life is awful busy these days but I still try to get on here and see what's up. It is in my opinion the best VMK fan site around and has way better features than most. And yes, we can talk ab out stuff vmk would not let us talk about. Totally kewl! :icon12m: