View Full Version : Mention VMK when you go to disney?

starwolf97
09-19-2009, 02:51 PM
I was wondering next time you took a trip to disney could you try to mention vmk's closing if you see something like one of those surveys in the park that says how much you enjoyed your stay in the park and write that you want vmk back in the comments section since there was a vmk central in one of the real disney parks. or possibly just talk about it to a staff member in some kind of customer service room? If you think this is a good idea try it and tell me if you got a response or if it worked or not, and how you like this idea.:ss_pirate_ship:

KEBSD
09-21-2009, 03:23 AM
If they get a few questions, they will brush them off. But if they get a huge load of people asking about it, they will go to their bosses, and from there we would have something going.

~Key

acefredfred
09-21-2009, 03:30 AM
We have something going on here...
- ace

canogon
09-21-2009, 09:51 PM
haha, went to disney for second time in my whole life two weeks ago... why didn't u put something like this earlyer!?!?!? lol nvm, anyways that's not going to change anything, and I had a talk with a host about vmk, he told me... well here are his exact words "never heard of it, hey have you been to Slash Mountain?" he said it so fast as if trying to hide something, he was oviously a REALLY bad liar! so the awkward part is when he finished saying that I ran without stopping to toontown :D

Simfan934
09-21-2009, 10:35 PM
haha, went to disney for second time in my whole life two weeks ago... why didn't u put something like this earlyer!?!?!? lol nvm, anyways that's not going to change anything, and I had a talk with a host about vmk, he told me... well here are his exact words "never heard of it, hey have you been to Slash Mountain?" he said it so fast as if trying to hide something, he was oviously a REALLY bad liar! so the awkward part is when he finished saying that I ran without stopping to toontown :D

Why would he want to hide anything?

canogon
09-22-2009, 01:04 AM
I know right! maybe he was new or something.