View Full Version : Installing 'The Sims' More Than Once?

Rock Cakes
06-21-2009, 05:48 AM
Hey all,

Installed "The Sims 3" in my computer. Better yet, I got a notice on my computer that it didn't have enough space on the Graphics Card to support it. I am going to buy a MacBook and install it on the MacBook. But I don't know if you can install "The Sims" games more than once. Has anybody tried installing "The Sims" games (preferably in this situation, recent Sims games) on multiple computers and it has worked?

Thanks,
Rock Cakes

Pisces
06-21-2009, 06:21 AM
Yes, you most definitely can install it on more than one computer. I am 99.99% sure that you will have no problems installing it on another computer (of course, the .01% comes from the possibility of glitches, etc)

Rock Cakes
06-21-2009, 06:25 AM
Have you tried doing it? Because there is a confirmation code on the back of the manual...

Pisces
06-21-2009, 06:27 AM
Yeah, I had issues with my older computer and brought Sims 3 onto this one - the confirmation code thing should work when you try to install it on a second computer

acefredfred
06-26-2009, 04:39 PM
If you uninstall it on the one computer you should be able to do it on the other..
- ace

bluedudeman
06-26-2009, 11:04 PM
I believe you can install it on as many computers as you want, but you need the disc in the computer to actually play it..

PowerfulSonicMint
08-25-2009, 04:33 PM
According to my theory, I can most certainly say you can install your "Sims" games more than once, but you said on a MacBook. I don't think your "The Sims 3" game supports Mac yet. In order to get it to work, you gotta buy the version for the Mac (Which I don't think is released). Besides that, you can install it in any PC (Windows-based computers).