View Full Version : What's changed?

LordIllidan
06-19-2009, 05:21 AM
Hey guys!

After being absent for several years (I think the last time I went was a week or two after VMK came out?), I'm finally going back to Disneyland!

So, as such, I'm pretty sure a lot's changed, and I really want to check it out. I know Haunted Mansion and POTC both have changed, Tom Sawyer's Island has been changed to a pirate theme, Finding Nemo's submarines came out, and Fantasmic is getting an upgrade sometime soon. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Stitchco
06-19-2009, 09:52 PM
Hey guys!

After being absent for several years (I think the last time I went was a week or two after VMK came out?), I'm finally going back to Disneyland!

So, as such, I'm pretty sure a lot's changed, and I really want to check it out. I know Haunted Mansion and POTC both have changed, Tom Sawyer's Island has been changed to a pirate theme, Finding Nemo's submarines came out, and Fantasmic is getting an upgrade sometime soon. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Toy Story Midway Mania! at California Adventure - it's a ride you really need to go on that you'll love. Hope you enjoy your trip to DLR!!

-Stitchco :1stitch:

naruhina4894
06-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Tower of Terror at California Adventure

Neoteny
06-20-2009, 05:59 AM
It's a Small World.

Friez
07-07-2009, 07:54 PM
I was just there last week, actually.
Snow White is getting an upgrade and is closed, It's a Small World is newly updated and looks very nice, if I do say so myself. :] Disney's California Adventure [The Paradise Pier area] is under some major construction and a new ride is being put in. [Should be finished around 2012, I think] That's all I can think of at the moment...

PMFan
07-07-2009, 08:15 PM
Innoventions now has a bottom floor house show.

Stitchco
07-08-2009, 06:21 PM
If we talk about future things then:

Cars land area - 2011/2012

Wonderful World of Color - Spring of 2010

And the Wonderful World of Color is sure to be fantastic, I got to hear parts of the show from the meeting with the Disney Imagineer in charge :D

-Stitchco :1stitch: