Pink_Bink
05-18-2009, 11:51 PM
Yes, I miss it. :[

Noelle
05-19-2009, 01:12 AM
I miss it a lot. :icon9m:

Zero0911
05-19-2009, 01:30 AM
Well i can live without it, since i do other games but it would be prettyy nice to go back on vmk and just relax and have fun

AdamRocksIt
05-19-2009, 03:34 PM
i miss vmk so much.. i still have hope for it one day coming back online :(

themist
05-19-2009, 07:09 PM
What do you Think ? Yes

MLKnCookies
05-19-2009, 09:03 PM
Of course I do! I've been bored for a year now with no luck of finding a new game. VMK will always have its place in my heart.

taylorswiftfan13
05-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Of course I do! I've been bored for a year now with no luck of finding a new game. VMK will always have its place in my heart.

I totally agree.
Nothing will ever replace VMK.

MagicMonkeys
05-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Who doesn't? I was just on GPDOT's wonderful ***** site, and I started crying remembering all of that.

StitchMayhem
05-20-2009, 10:53 PM
I was this close to voting no just to be silly. But, yeah..... I miss VMK. I've been searching everywhere for a game just as good as it. Build A Bear has a game that's pretty fun. Club penguin is also fun. Virtual Family Kingdom needs some quests that are fun and some more games. But none of them are nearly as good as VMK. I'm so positive that there isn't a game as good as VMK, that i've even started writing down ideas for my own version. VEC (Virtual Epcot Center.) It's basicly VMK just themed to Epcot instead of the Magic Kingdom. But bottom line. Taking out VMK was almost as bad of an idea as it was for Disney to make Disney Studios Paris when they didn't have enough money.

Blossomflower
05-21-2009, 06:41 AM
.. well duh

i think i'm going to go nuts soon if i can't play POTC on VMK
LOL

and not being able to see my friends' vmk avatars is eating me up..........

StitchMayhem
05-21-2009, 05:45 PM
.. well duh

i think i'm going to go nuts soon if i can't play POTC on VMK
LOL

and not being able to see my friends' vmk avatars is eating me up..........

That's why I took photos of my avatar. I even hung up a picture of my avatar in my house.

MissInformed
05-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Meh. I can live without it. Sometimes I'm like "I WANNA PLAY VMK!" But I'm not totally obsessed with it....

Vivi
05-22-2009, 10:35 PM
I miss VMK. ):

PMFan
05-23-2009, 12:24 AM
Sometimes, but I voted no, but just don't point the torches at me just yet...

Sure I don't miss VMK, but other times, I do, I said no because there are other things grabbing my attention. Tons, but when they aren't, sometimes I think ( Including at the Closing Week's History ) " What could have I done on my last week on VMK... " Earn More Credits, Spend them? Chat with friends online? All memories now. I'm not saying I got over it completely, but It's just that... Other things are out there and I'm enjoying them before they're gone, this whole thing actually taught me a life lesson: Good Things never last forever, but Memories will.

CyanTara
05-24-2009, 12:45 AM
]: duh
and i miss eating flower :D LOL

Misuzu
05-24-2009, 03:18 AM
I dont miss vmk I found better things
that I would have never known about if
VMK never quit.
So now I'm happy it did...:]

Adventurebry
05-24-2009, 03:52 AM
I miss VMK sooo much. Still can't beleive it has happened, and still a little upset over it.. I love when fellow VMK players stop me in the street when I am wearing my VMK shirt and ask me my avatar's old name. We see if we knew each other. I have met many friends from VMK in that way. So yes, I miss VMK, but I am grateful for the friendships that will last forever!

SoccerRyan
05-24-2009, 04:10 AM
Absolutely I miss VMK. As summer began for me this weekend I've been longing to log on to VMK and chat with friends. Don't get me wrong, I've been loving my summer so far, but I know that I would enjoy it more if I could play VMK.

spacerightsummer
05-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Very much so, there was nothing better out there even to this day. I play Toon Town with a certain degree of atmosphere, but nothing close to what VMK was.

Shartruse
05-25-2009, 12:24 AM
Of course I miss it. Most of my real life friends I get along with but on vmk there was a more variety of people who understood me more than my real ones. It may sound like I have no life but honestly I tear up a little when I think of it.

Blossomflower
05-25-2009, 12:34 AM
That's why I took photos of my avatar. I even hung up a picture of my avatar in my house.

.. LOL

and so did i, i mean, my desktop wallpaper is a collage of me and my vmk pals.

but...
.... it's just not the same.. to see them not moving.. or talking..

- eats cyan -
wahaha
rofl

Munchkin
05-25-2009, 02:36 AM
I Miss VMK Alot But Ya No ...I Gotta Learn To Move On ..

StitchMayhem
05-25-2009, 05:22 AM
.. LOL

and so did i, i mean, my desktop wallpaper is a collage of me and my vmk pals.

but...
.... it's just not the same.. to see them not moving.. or talking..

- eats cyan -
wahaha
rofl

It's not the same for me either... But, I did buy The Sims game, it's pretty fun. But, it sure isn't VMK. There actually used to be a Sims online game. Released in 2005..... :(, And closed in 2008..... :(. I think i'll go cry now.

ccooldudecool
05-25-2009, 02:54 PM
Sometimes, but I voted no, but just don't point the torches at me just yet...

Sure I don't miss VMK, but other times, I do, I said no because there are other things grabbing my attention. Tons, but when they aren't, sometimes I think ( Including at the Closing Week's History ) " What could have I done on my last week on VMK... " Earn More Credits, Spend them? Chat with friends online? All memories now. I'm not saying I got over it completely, but It's just that... Other things are out there and I'm enjoying them before they're gone, this whole thing actually taught me a life lesson: Good Things never last forever, but Memories will.

I'm with PMFan on this, you have to move on. But unlike PMFan I did answer yes, I do miss it of course, but not as in I'm depressed over it, it's just a game the people & stuff that happens makes the game

Cmkrebs
05-25-2009, 04:00 PM
i really miss it. i would wake up early on the weekends just so i could be there when vmk opened up for the day. i miss trading things and hanging out with my vmk friends.:1stitch:

Dizney_Princess
05-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Yes Of course I miss VMK.
No other game is as awesome as VMK
lol :D

LittleToni
05-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Yes I too miss VMK but please don't forget that they booted us out, we never left. That is why some of us still feel a connection to the game, we did not want to go. So chin up and smiles wide, we did nothing wrong you know :)

LT

Munchkin
05-26-2009, 06:12 PM
VMK Was The Best :Pop:

Princess_yin
05-27-2009, 10:22 PM
vmk was the only site my parents approved of .. i will always miss vmk and all the friends i made on there

ElephantEthan
05-28-2009, 06:35 AM
I do miss VMK for the friends and fun, but partly, I don't really miss it because of the drama that happened in between.

Mintypal
05-28-2009, 07:23 PM
im missing vmk =[

AwsomeAdrienne
05-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Not so much, now.

Adventure_Rabbit
05-28-2009, 10:43 PM
It is hard to move on when so many of your friends have been lost because something has closed. I use VMK forums because I miss VMK! I doubt I will ever move on from something as good as VMK was for years and years. (Either that or I will tomorrow :Question:)

la4gator
05-28-2009, 11:45 PM
who doesn't? :2hat:

Pisces
05-31-2009, 06:51 AM
I miss VMK, but I'm not sad about it-I'd like for it to return, but it's not like I spend the entirety of my day thinking about how much I miss VMK-Usually I only think about VMK an hour or two a day anymore... So yeah, I miss VMK, but I'm not upset

canogon
06-10-2009, 01:34 AM
seriously? I mean is just a game. the game was mostly for like kids under 10. if ur under 10 then this is your first step into dessapointment, I mean seriously!! its just a game, and no I dont miss it, I have better things in life then play a game!

RoseGirlAye21
07-03-2009, 07:56 PM
I miss vmk so much I cannot live without it because it was my second life why did they close it?!

Trillen
07-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Yeah :/ I miss it very much.

SNAPPLELADY
07-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Of course; not a day goes by without me getting that little urge to play..

startori
07-08-2009, 06:48 AM
i have been so bored w/out it...... so yes

Silverpsycho
07-08-2009, 10:53 PM
A part of me misses VMK from the early days of the game when it was fun and less competitive but as time went on, I played less and less because it just wasn't as fun anymore. It became less and less about friends communicating through Disney and more and more about selfishness and mean spirited acts. So while I miss it to a degree, I feel better off without it.

If anything, I wish I could know it's there to communicate with a couple people and play some games but VMK isn't something I NEED to get by. As long as some of us have places like these to keep in touch, that's all I really need. :icon7m:

unicorn
07-09-2009, 08:59 AM
No, i really don't miss it anymore. Before they announced it was closing, it was just getting boring around vmk! I play VirtualFamilyKingdom now and the people who made it made it specifically for people who played VMK and didn't want to lose their friends. They started off pretty much copying VMK, but now that they have already had it up for a year they have their own ideas! I found quite a few of my friends, and made new friends too.

nycgirl1026
07-10-2009, 04:25 AM
I definately miss vmk. No doubt about it haha. x]

ToBeContinued
07-16-2009, 02:01 AM
You may not get a lot of people saying they miss it...but most people miss it so much they don't even get on the computer anymore...

Straws
07-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Who said no!??! I'll throw meh straws at them!

buzzbrad
07-24-2009, 02:49 PM
There is no game out there that was better then vmk i miss it so much