View Full Version : can you believe it ?

gellypoo93
03-22-2009, 05:44 AM
it feels like not that long ago i was playing vmk, getting some new credits, playing different games, or just hanging out with friends. i think we all know by now that vmk isnt coming back "/ but atleast we still have the memories of vmk with us. i still have all those vmk cards that you get from the parks and some i havent used becuase i didnt think vmk would ever end. but sadly it did. post pictures, or just share your favorite memory about vmk.

my favorite memory:

hmm i remember me and my bestfriend kit would always take "disney world vacations" crazy i know. but it was so much fun. we would build a car. make some of our rooms look like hotels. and take pictures of our adventures. it was so much fun. (:
i really miss those days.

MLKnCookies
04-05-2009, 08:22 PM
I remember the I joined vmk in October 2005. I was wondering why MLKnCookies wasn't my username, instead it was guest#etc., lol. I didn't buy anything because I didn't know items became retired, so I missed out on Halloween '05. I remember people would ignore me for asking stupid questions, like how someone did magic, etc. But I made my first friend who many know as Haveamagicalday. And I'm still friends with him. He helped me out on vmk a lot. I remember I didn't talk to him for a month or so and then when I did, he was surprised how much "rare" I had because I learned how to trade, etc. :)