View Full Version : Jonas Brothers 3D movie!

PurpleAmy
01-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Hey everyone!

I am a HUGE fan of the Jonas Brothers (most of you may know) and I am so excited for their 3D movie!

I saw the Hannah Montana one and enjoyed it, and I really can't wait for this one! I have a feeling the lines will be long, but I have another feeling it will be worth waiting for.

I think it's neat to see what happens behind the scenes of their concerts and things like that.

Also, it says a song that hasn't been heard will be in the movie as well!

What about you guys? Will you go see it?

(Please no inappropriate comments, guys.)

~PurpleAmy

.:Blue:.
01-11-2009, 04:47 PM
"OH EM GEE! DID YOU HEAR?! IM DATING A JONAS BROTHER! IT'S SOOOOO HOT!!!" -opening line from the song, Video Girl

My answer to this question: I will see anything with Kevin Jonas in it. xD

.:Blue:.

Vivi
01-11-2009, 11:35 PM
-pinches herself-
Am I dreaming?
No?
Darn it.
Okay, I mean I didn't go watch the Hannah Montana one for two reasons.
One: There would be a lot of waiting time.
Two: I went to the concert. So yeah.
But A Jonas Brother 3D Movie?
-shakes heads-
I mean its great and all if you like them, I liked them for a while until this whole fan girl craze came.
But I might go watch it, I love special effects.
-hides from other people-
~V

MyBirdHat
01-11-2009, 11:39 PM
I saw the hannah montana "3D" movie on tv, and it stunk, in my opinion.. It was hardly even 3D. I think the jonas brother movie will be pretty much like hm, so I most likely won't see it. I like them, don't get me wrong, but I wont pay money to go to a theater and watch something that probably wont be in very good 3D, when anyways it'll probably be on disney channel the following week.

EtnaGreen
01-12-2009, 01:01 AM
I will probally just watch it on Disney Channel, it looks okay but not worth it to go see it in theaters.

Jacqueline
01-12-2009, 11:55 AM
I saw the poster
with Riah at the
theatre and we
both started screaming
and completely embarrassing
ourselves...LOL
We're so excited!

Palkia
01-13-2009, 01:04 AM
i just dislike the JB....
after seeing them on live, i think its pointless if you waste money on something you can see on TV.

Kairi_Sora
01-14-2009, 11:48 PM
I'll just probably see it on TV:)
I love the JB LOL xD

Laylie
03-04-2009, 11:48 PM
I saw it, pretty good movie. If you're debating on whether or not to see it, I'll give you some tips that if you say "YES" to you should probably go for it.

Do you like rock 'n roll music?
Do you like the Jonas Brothers?
Do you like Demi Lovato?
Do you like Taylor Swift?
Do you like Disney?
Do you like concerts?

If you say "YES" to at least 75% percent of the questions, you'll probably like it. I repeated these questions in my head before I was for sure I wanted to see the movie. At first, I wasn't very interested, but overall it was a great movie. When Joe showed up for the first time in the movie, all the girls screamed in the theater. LOL.

Tell me if you ended up going or not. The 3d wasn't very necessary seeing as most of it was practically the same without the glasses. But overall it was some cool special effects.

~*Violona*