View Full Version : The Chronicles of Narnia

iamamoodygirl
01-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Hey!
I just finished watching the second Narnia (Prince Caspian)

This may be a spoiler if you haven't seen it.. So If you haven't stop reading ;D

Are any of you upset about Anna Popplewell and William Moseley not being in the next Narnia?

I am just a little upset, I think they are great Actor/Actress, But it does go with the story line of Narnia. I Hope in the upcoming movies they have them in it for a portion of time.

I am waiting for the next Narnia said to come out in 2010 - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Its going to be interesting to see how Lucy and Edmund characters grow as it goes on.

fantasyforever
01-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Well in the book C.S. Lewis put that Peter and Susan wouldn't come back to Narnia because Aslan said that they should get to know him in THEIR world. And i can't wait to watch the next one! I wonder who will play grown up Caspian and Eustace.

Abrahamman
01-02-2009, 07:22 AM
if u have read the beginning of the voyage of the dawn treader it says that the time that passed (in Narnia) since the kings of narnia left was i think it was a year and a half. So it wont be that much of a grown Caspian so probably it will be the same actor

bellaace
01-02-2009, 07:57 AM
I can't wait for the new movie! :)
I wonder what it would be like without susan and Peter...

EtnaGreen
01-03-2009, 01:48 AM
First off, I love that movie and the other Narnia movie. They are both very good, and are my favorite movies.

On a sad note, it's not going to be released for awhile. This is what the wiki said:
roduction is on hold as Disney has chosen not to produce the film after a budget dispute with Walden Media, who is negotiating with 20th Century Fox to replace them.
Although, the wiki maybe false. My dad heard on one of his Disney podcasts that Disney is not going to make a third narnia movie due to how much it costs to make it and is selling the rights to Narnia.