View Full Version : "La La Land"

CoolStormyStar
12-20-2008, 05:03 AM
"La La Land" By Demi Lovato is super good! i♥it! It explains how stars should be!
Ah-greed?

BuzzBoy133
12-20-2008, 05:06 AM
I guess. I have her CD, Don't Forget, on my iPod and its never been one of my favorites. I like "The Middle" and "Until Your Mine" a lot better.

CoolStormyStar
12-20-2008, 05:12 AM
"La la Land" Is guh-reat! I like how it says you should be yourself instead of some one else and trying to impress people.

Brave_Bloom_Kiari
12-20-2008, 05:24 AM
Hehe It really fits her!

You whats funny?
rayrayray had a room called Lalala Land.

LOL

love,
kairi

CoolStormyStar
12-20-2008, 05:30 AM
LOL!
rayrayray!!
lalala!!

Anyway, ya it suits her!

PurpleAmy
12-20-2008, 05:03 PM
I love all her songs, that one is one of my favorites. I love the music video also.

CoolStormyStar
12-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Ya, its cool. I love the car part. Lol. It's like:
You think she will get in the limo. She doesnt.
You think she's gonna get in the range rover. She doesnt.
She gets in an Ah-Dorable blue car! (Kinda old though)

FabMariah
12-20-2008, 07:51 PM
It's one of my favs also:)

CoolStormyStar
12-23-2008, 07:43 PM
Ya... I really like it..
I want it on my Ipod, I need a new Itunes card first though..

EtnaGreen
12-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Well I haven't heard it before so I looked it up, I know I am slow. Anyways, I thought it had a really cool message and I really like the music video. The song was just...I don't know, not my thing.

Ali-Rae
12-23-2008, 10:19 PM
She's one of my favorite singers. I've also heard this song in concert; she sings great live!

MLKnCookies
12-23-2008, 10:36 PM
I like all her songs; I have the cd. But in the music video she says Ronalds instead of McDonalds.

TBs_Creation
12-24-2008, 03:09 AM
Its Cheesy, Its Lame, It sounds exactly like the Jonas Brothers ( they probably wrote the song ), it just the thing that makes Disney sell.

EtnaGreen
12-24-2008, 06:42 PM
Its Cheesy, Its Lame, It sounds exactly like the Jonas Brothers ( they probably wrote the song ), it just the thing that makes Disney sell.

I actually don't think so. Demi's first 'big break' she acted like something she wasn't and turned into a total flop. Demi isn't going to give up this second chance and ruin it again. She's a good, smart kid. She doesn't say anything bad about the other DC stars and she makes smart decisions. She's even in to screamo. Demi even admitted she would rather do screamo. I assume she would if Disney would let her.

CoolStormyStar
12-24-2008, 09:48 PM
I dont think its like the jonas brothers at all.

TBs_Creation
12-30-2008, 09:36 PM
I actually don't think so. Demi's first 'big break' she acted like something she wasn't and turned into a total flop. Demi isn't going to give up this second chance and ruin it again. She's a good, smart kid. She doesn't say anything bad about the other DC stars and she makes smart decisions. She's even in to screamo. Demi even admitted she would rather do screamo. I assume she would if Disney would let her.
Alot of people are into screamo these days, even I am, but shes falling into the footsteps of all the other stars. The music career, the tv show, the movies. I personally find Selena Gomez to make better decisions.

I dont think its like the jonas brothers at all.
By that I ment the beat, if you listen to most of Demi's songs and the Jonas Brothers, youll hear what I mean.

EtnaGreen
12-31-2008, 12:26 AM
Alot of people are into screamo these days, even I am, but shes falling into the footsteps of all the other stars. The music career, the tv show, the movies. I personally find Selena Gomez to make better decisions.

By that I ment the beat, if you listen to most of Demi's songs and the Jonas Brothers, youll hear what I mean.

Can you explain how Demi is making bad decisions? Selena Gomez also seems like a good kid, but I am not sure. I haven't seen much of her yet. If you think about it, it does sound like the Jonas Brothers. Most pop music is the same, catchy meaningless words and a good beat. Jonas brothers normally have the catchy lyrics and a good beat in their songs, and half the time meaningless lyrics. Demi's song has a good beat, and I think her lyrics have a meaning behind them. So in a way your right. I am guessing she has to sing Pop, because of Disney.

DiamondMeme
12-31-2008, 12:49 AM
It explains how stars should be!

Its not how stars SHOULD BE. Its how the life being a celeb is and you just have to know how to make the right choices when they tell you what to do and you don't like it. O_O