View Full Version : How do you make a video about VMK?

disruler
09-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Hey everyone I know I don't really post much anymore, but I was just wondering if anybody could help me understand how to make a video about/for VMK. I know there's that one really helpful post that uses the media encoder and stuff, but isn't that for recording in-game experience? Like I might of just gotten the wrong idea out of it, but yeah. I'm looking just to make 1 or maybe 2 videos. The main on being just my tribute to VMK or as I'll call it my farewell video. The other one might be like a timeline/history of VMK video. I know I said I was going to make on of these a long time ago, but I got busy and then got lazy lol. So never got around to it. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks! :Post:

disruler
10-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Basically I'm just trying to make a tribute video to VMK and our VMK memories. I just wanna do what most of you guys have been posting. A lot of videos were posted around the time of VMK's closing. I'm just looking to make a video like those. I don't know if it's called a flash video or if the people who made the videos just recorded a slide show or what they did. Still confused? :lipsrsealed: