View Full Version : Your favorite guest room

TooHip
09-16-2008, 07:02 AM
I'm going to have to fix my other computer so I can post a picture, but my favorite guest room was "Pirate Haunted Mansion", a Haunted Mansion room decorated with lots of pirate quest items, Pirate Map Tables and Red Penny Presses. It looked like a great meeting room with one large table in the center surrounded by Red Pirate Throne Chairs and Red Pirate Treasure chests. The head of the table had a Captains Quarters Couch.

I spent many hours with friends in the room and we always went there when someone was down on their luck so we could kick the penny press nearest the door. We always got a few laughs from that.

So, what was your favorite guest room? If you have pictures I'd love to see them.

taylorswiftfan13
09-16-2008, 11:47 AM
My absolute favorite room was my Castle Suite. I got all of the furniture like the bed and the fireplace from the Hosts and I got the ride piece and it went in a continous circle. The edges were lined with the little heart chairs. I didn't get a screenie :[

SkyRocket
09-16-2008, 02:37 PM
I love the new forum!! My favorite guest room was the dark ride room because it could be made into anything and imagination was the limit!

the_phoenix
09-16-2008, 05:03 PM
I have to say that my favorite room was the second room I ever bought. It was a Mark Twain Boat Room and although it may not seem so glamorous as a Dark Ride or the Castle Suite, I spent days there with my first friends in VMK. We laughed, we cried, and we shared some good memories. The room was usually empty except for my Narnia Thrones (At the time, those were the only 'good' things I owned) and some rope dividers. Though I never truly realized, that room was my inspiration for many of my future rooms.

Destination
09-16-2008, 06:56 PM
My most favorite guest room would be the Tron room. I loved the sounds it made, and all the furniture it had. :( I miss it so much.

xoop
09-16-2008, 07:12 PM
Dark Ride Room. Perfect for any kind of room! There's no main theme like the Tea Party room, so that was definitely my favorite.

Thriller
09-16-2008, 07:38 PM
Between Mark Twain and Dark Room. I had so many memories in both.

ElephantEthan
09-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Uh.. that's hard. I have 3 favorites.

Castle Suite Room
Haunted Mansion Conservatory and...
Dark Ride Room

tryingtogetbackintovmk
09-16-2008, 09:15 PM
I loved the Haunted Mansion Conservatory room, I had it on my first character and thought I was one of the only people who had it. I loved how it was so creepy and yet so creative. And I really enjoyed the holiday version of the Conservatory, and it became like one of my main rooms.

EtnaGreen
09-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Hmm.. I have two favorites, my first is this one:

http://www.vmkforums.com/gallery/data/500/vmk_holiday_room1.jpg

^This one because it has my first holiday memories in it, the memories of them releasing the candy machine and not having to eat pennies anymore, the memories of doing the holiday quest at WDW,etc. I spent alot of my favorite memories with my friends in here.

My other favorite is the monsters laugh floor I made so many creative room with that room it wasn't funny. It was also one the coolest looking rooms ever.

UpInTheAir
09-16-2008, 10:04 PM
I was never much of a room builder, but when they announced the Gingerbread House Competition (http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/index.php/Gingerbread_House_Competition), I couldn't help myself.

I spent a lot time building this room...and being an inexperienced builder...it probably took me a lot more time than it should have, lol. But I had a lot of fun and wanted to share :) Had a lot of wonderful visits from VMKFers in this room and a lot of great memories.

http://www.vmkforums.com/gallery/data/955/medium/Gingerbread_House_UpInTheAir.png