View Full Version : The Play. (All Ch.)

Purplemysterystar
07-03-2008, 09:57 PM
I woke up in my dream suite in my pj's. I yawned the biggest yawn in my VMK life. Although i was tired out of my mind cause i stayed up til' it closed. Cause my best friend PurpleCrazyLava convinsed me to. I went to the kitchen and ate some pancakes. I teleported back to my room and got changed into : black top hat, orange goldish bling shirt, black manshion pants, and gold princess shoes. I teleported to the TV room and saw the daily news. There was try outs for a scary play. I didn't care what type of play i wanted to be in it! And thats what started it.

So i went to the room with the try outs. This nice looking lady came up and said to me, " Hello how may i help you?" Apparentley she was the assitant the person who lets people try out. I said," May I try out?" Then she said,"Oh ok but let me give you a little advice.. Beware!"

End Of Ch. 1:stitch2:

:CastMem:

Purplemysterystar
07-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Hello readers, thanks for readng and there will be more soon!!!

PurpleCrazyLava
07-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Nice, keep writing. Put me in the play!!!! You know I love acting!!!

Purplemysterystar
07-03-2008, 11:11 PM
When she said that i thought she might have thought i was a threat because she might be in the play and wanted her part. I got it off my chest though. I
kept walking until i saw the director and owner of room. He said," You want to try out for leading role?" I said,"Yes." He pointed to the stage. I acted out the whole part. He was going to say something and then just my luck he had a phone call. He said,"One of the people dropped out for the other leading girl part. And as if an angel had answer my prayer. PurpleCrazyLava came!!! (my bff) He said after she came in this,":smiley60: You made it!!!" I screamed and so did PurpleCrazyLava! Then i stayed and watch her try out. She did perfect for the other leading lady part! He also said,"Yes! Your in!" Then he said,"Meet me tomorrow!" He pulled a lever and said," Bye Bye Girls!!" We sank down in pitch dark and then we were on the monarail riding to my house.

End Of Ch.2:stitch2:

:CastMem:Purplemysterystar:minnie:

Purplemysterystar
07-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Hoped you enjoyed Ch.2!!!

Purplemysterystar
07-04-2008, 02:39 AM
Theres more coming!!

Purplemysterystar
07-04-2008, 03:05 AM
Once we got off the monarail we both thought somethings wrong with that director.Then i said," The asstiant told me to beware maybe she thinks i am compition, you know in the play." PurpleCrazyLava said," You know on this one TV channel it said this director made scary plays and the play actually turns into real life of the actors. Pretty weird huh.." Then i said," But thats not our director.." She said cheerfuly," Nope its not!" But that is where we were so wrong.
End of Ch.3:stitch2:

Purplemysterystar
07-04-2008, 03:07 AM
There will be more!

PurpleCrazyLava
07-04-2008, 05:08 AM
Coolio Foolio!!!

Hurry and write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purplemysterystar
07-04-2008, 05:48 PM
So it was the next day PurpleCrazyLava desided to spend the night at my house. She really did think the director was the weird one on TV. But i didn't. Ofcourse i hadn't seen a scary thing in my VMK life. On Purple's side she had seen something scary each day. Purple and i desided to wear the same thing : Purple bling shirt,Cowboy pants, Purple space shoes, Purple ears. We wondered if we would get mixed up when he wanted us. Then we were of to the monarail! We got on and when we got to our spot there was a lever like yesterdays. We pulled it and we saw pitch black again. Then we started floating up like we were in outerspace. Then we saw white shine in our eyes. We said,"Ow!!!" And we were in the play's room. Then we saw him again right in our face! We screamed,"Ah!!!!!!!" And i jumped on PurpleCrazyLava. Good thing she's strong or else my butt would be so damaged. Then she set me down. He gave us the script. We took it shakey but firm. He said,"Ready, set, ACTION!!" Thats were we should have ran for a lifes but it was already to late!

End of Ch.4:CrossBones::stitch2:

PurpleCrazyLava
07-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Write more!! I better not perish ROFL!! Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Purplemysterystar
07-04-2008, 06:15 PM
LOL you won't!

Purplemysterystar
07-04-2008, 10:15 PM
When he said Action it scared us both a bit. But the thing that scared the whiz out of us was we were in the haunted mansion. Purple's line was first. She said,"Lets see if this place is really scary." I said,"Look i forgot my flash light looks like we'll have to go back and check it out another time. She said."You have your flashlight in your pocket.." "And Cut," the director said. We are also turning it to a movie. We screamed," YAY!!" Then he said, "Thats enough for today! Bye Bye Girls!!" This time we were prepared. But it was different this time!! We dropped on an elevator called "Tower Of Terror" And we went up, up, up, and we saw or director doing this:smiley60: and saying this,"You know my seceret your next!" And we dropped!

End Of Ch.5:stitch2:

P.S. happy fourth of July!!! :fireworks1: :smiley60: :itty3: :flagwaver: :itty1: :fireworks: :firewrks3: :141: :126:

thanks for reading ch.5 i had to hurry cause you know its fourth of july!!

Purplemysterystar
07-05-2008, 07:52 PM
As we dropped i said,"Quick grab on to something!" As we grabbed a ladder grip the elevator dropped to the ground with a big crash. Purple said,"Few!! Now how to we get out?" "I guess the only thing is to go up the ladder," I said. We climbed up and saw the director. The assitant said," Henrey! Nice job we should have thought about getting rid of them sooner!" " I know Ammy!",said Henrey. Purple whispered,"We'll have to wait ti'll they leave!" Then we saw them us magic! "Good thing they think were not alive or else we would be living in the play!", I whispered. Then they finnaly left to there house. We sneaked out. "Quick delete him!", she said. After we did we went to her house. After i came in she put so only she could get in. So i woudn't get booted. We never left the room the whole day and at night we stayed up. That was he beging of the war.

End Of Ch.6:stitch2:

Purplemysterystar
07-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Thanks for reading! Sorry if there is any mistakes in story. We need some people so fill out this

Vmk name:
Other:
Personality:

PurpleCrazyLava
07-05-2008, 07:57 PM
OMG OMG!!! Write more!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirategirl202
07-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Vmk name:roxjasparrow
Other:????????????????/
Personality:dark and scary >.< and random! care bears are tea cups @_@

Purplemysterystar
07-06-2008, 11:53 PM
ok i will put you in after ch.7

Purplemysterystar
07-07-2008, 12:37 AM
As we were there worried out of our mind about what we were supposed to do for the rest of our life! Luckly Purple and I had another really good bff. CoolStormyStar. She said she had been a leading lady for one of his plays. And he did the same thing to her. She said not to get out of the room until five days no matter what! Or else we would be living in a nightmare for the rest of our VMK life! Then PurpleCrazyLava said," How are we going to survive with out food?" Then two baskets came with all our favorite food that would last five days. And we were never bored. Then as i was going to txt CoolStormyStar," Thanks bye!" The director and the assistant poped up from the ground and said at the same time,"Help help our magic is taking control-." Then they said at the same time again," Don't listen to them and you guys thought you would get away being alive well........ think again!"

End Of Ch.7:stitch2:

Purplemysterystar
07-07-2008, 12:41 AM
i hoped you enjoyed Ch.7 there will be more chapters heading your way! Thanks for reading! And thanks for all your support!

- PurpleMysteryStar

Vivi
07-07-2008, 04:49 PM
this story is amazing! keep writing!
Vmk name: Vienna
Other: her favorite outfit is red dance top, blue princess shoes, cowboy pants, and mad hatter, she has black long hair .
Personality: She's a total evil girl. She's a rebel and her name is Vienna The Evil Tiki Princess of Doom for a reason. LOL

Purplemysterystar
07-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Then they tried to zap us with lightning! (there magic is different.) Good thing we had invisiblity magic Five Star! We used it and we dodged every single one! For at least five minutes then it stoped. We stared as they were coming near us.... PurpleCrazyLava screamed," What do we do? We can't leave in five days!!" Then i screamed back" Quick Thinking!" Then we both said," Boom!Crash!" Also five star. "This will give us enough time to think.", I said. Then an idea hit us :Lightbulb:! We messaged all our friends to come. Then our magic wore off. We screamed for our lifes! We ran around in circles around them. Then purple and i had an idea again! We got fire and made the ground on fire around them. Then finnally our friends came all in blue and pink tron. Then they said," Ok we are here so what do you want us to do?" Purple screamed,"More fire around them!! Come on put your backs into it!" Then i said," Purple.." "Find i got a little carried away..", Purple said. Then we heared a scream in the fire. And it sounded like,"Help us! Help us! We are the magic and we are melting melting!!-" And that was the end of that! Then we said,"Don't just dance there put out the fire!!" After that we all danced. Even the director and the assitant did! We figured out we couldn't leave still. Then the director told us everything. The assistant had the evil magic first and the magic had a name Vienna. And the assistants real name was roxjasparrow. Then Vienna ( the magic) Spreaded herself into two! And thats how it started.

After five days Purple had to sell this house. It still had some evil magic. But she bought on exactly like it and put everything back in its place. Then we went to the directors room. And we finished the play. And i guess he really wasn't lieing about the movie thing.

Then on the last day we thought back to the play. And we laughed and screamed. And cried cause we were laughing so much then the screen went black and it said," Hoped you enjoyed VMK Its virtual gates are closing.

The End!:ccat::stitch2:

Purplemysterystar
07-07-2008, 05:14 PM
I hoped you enjoyed all my Chapters!! sorry if theres any mistakes in this ch. And thanks for reading!! I finished my book yay!

Vivi
07-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Sweet I'm Magic!
ROTFL!
Amazing Story!!!

PurpleCrazyLava
07-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Nice!! But me no like ending.. I DONT WANT VMK TO END!!! GRRRR (ATTACKS LAST CHAPTER) JK JK!! I now know how to post a picture of cheese!! Gorams taught me!!

Purplemysterystar
07-07-2008, 07:41 PM
lol! rotfl

thanks vienna! i thought that it would be cool if you were the magic!