View Full Version : Even Popstars are Virtual

TBs_Creation
06-17-2008, 04:33 PM
naaaaaaaaa

FabTab
06-19-2008, 10:47 PM
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/e940131c87.gif

Nice story.. but now a days, Miley Cyrus is way too bratty and she is trying to grow up to fast.

BuzzBoy133
06-19-2008, 10:59 PM
It's a good story, and Tab she isn't trying to grow up to fast...

PMFan
06-19-2008, 11:34 PM
I Cant wait!! Why cant i wait???

TBs_Creation
06-20-2008, 03:10 AM
'' DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' screamed Miley
'' What is it darlin?'', asked the Country Star
'' There...there..there..there...there''
'' Spit it out!'', said a guitar player
'' VMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'', Miley wails
'' Darlin, are you saying there closing that game that you like so much?'' asked Billy Ray
'' uh huh!'', screamed Miley whos words completely now sound like jibberish.
'' Wow your good'', says the guitar player as he walks away
'' Well ya have to be with a daughter like Miles!'', says Billy making sure the guitar player hears him.
Billy Ray then walks over towards Miley and looks at the monitor screen.
He carefully reads Yavn's sad message and sees Miley even more upset then when Nick Jonas broke up with her. '' Miley'', he starts off his lecture with,'' VMK was a great game for y'all, but we can go to Disney whenever you want.''
'' Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttt ittttttsssssss not not the saaaaaaaaaaameee!'', cries Miley and she starts running to the girls bathroom.
'' Hello, is this the Disney Online service? Ok good well y'all better listen up good, I Miley Ray Cyrus will sue you if you dont let VMK stay open ya hear? Goodbye!'', well that went good thinks Miley.
'' Miles if you dont get out of that bathroom this hear minute ill personally make sure you dont have a Hannah Montana movie!, screams Billy.
'' Alright Daddy, im comin, just hold your horses.

If you would like to be a character in this story just fill out this forum

VMK Character Name:
Made up Name ( like Lilly or Jackson):
How many chapters do you want to be in?:

PurpleAmy
06-20-2008, 03:14 AM
I want to be in it!

VMK Character Name: purplewemoster
Made up Name ( like Lilly or Jackson): Lily!
How many chapters do you want to be in?: I like to be in stories! any amount is fine! Thanks!

~Purple

GenieLovato
06-20-2008, 03:42 AM
'' Darlin, are you saying there closing that game that you like so much?'' asked Billy Ray
'' Wow your good'', says the guitar player as he walks away
'' Well ya have to be with a daughter like Miles!'', says Billy making sure the guitar player hears him.
Billy Ray then walks over towards Miley and looks at the monitor screen.
He carefully reads Yavn's sad message and sees Miley even more upset then when Nick Jonas broke up with her. '' Miley'', he starts off his lecture with,'' VMK was a great game for y'all, but we can go to Disney whenever you want.''
'' Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttt ittttttsssssss not not the saaaaaaaaaaameee!'', cries Miley and she starts running to the girls bathroom.
'' Hello, is this the Disney Online service? Ok good well y'all better listen up good, I Miley Ray Cyrus will sue you if you dont let VMK stay open ya hear? Goodbye!'', well that went good thinks Miley.
'' Miles if you dont get out of that bathroom this hear minute ill personally make sure you dont have a Hannah Montana movie!, screams Billy.
'' Alright Daddy, im comin, just hold your horses.

If you would like to be a character in this story just fill out this forum

VMK Character Name:
Made up Name ( like Lilly or Jackson):
How many chapters do you want to be in?:

Actually, there is no proof that they went out. Plus.. your grammar needs some work.

Do this:

"Alright daddy, love you."

Not this:

" Alright daddy, love you."

Pjgirl4ever
06-20-2008, 04:00 AM

Nice story.. but now a days, Miley Cyrus is way too bratty and she is trying to grow up to fast.

She's not Bratty..
And i don't think she's growing up to fast..
i mean come on.. she's 15 -_-
And her best friend is 4 years older (i think.. haha)
but she's not TOO old..
I think she's cool.. for the most part..

Brer_Nick
06-20-2008, 04:11 AM
Anyone engulfed in fame at that early of an age isn't gonna turn out right. And having Billy Ray Cyrus as a dad doesn't help either.

TBs_Creation
06-20-2008, 04:17 AM
Actually, there is no proof that they went out. Plus.. your grammar needs some work.

Do this:

Not this:

truefully im just trying to make it as southern as possible, so when she says '' daddy im comin'' I know its coming but im just trying to make it southern lol. Thanks for the advice, and its just a story, it doesnt mean its real.

GooniestVMK
06-20-2008, 05:40 AM
great story glitter, btw i get the southern drawl :)

prinsess_chloe
06-20-2008, 05:23 PM
VMK Character Name: Prinsess_chloe
Made up Name ( like Lilly or Jackson): I wanna be.... Hmm.... Mileys ( made up ) Sister, Sammie
How many chapters do you want to be in?: All of 'em, lawl

BuzzBoy133
06-20-2008, 05:51 PM
VMK Character Name: defre
Made up Name ( like Lilly or Jackson): Jason Darklighter
How many chapters do you want to be in?: As many as possible!

PMFan
06-20-2008, 05:53 PM
:
Wow... that is Cheesy... Great but Cheesy :-P

TBs_Creation
06-20-2008, 07:54 PM
The best part of writing stories is making them cheesey :) Doesnt it just remind you of Hannah Montana the show lol

FabTab
06-27-2008, 12:42 AM
She's not Bratty..
And i don't think she's growing up to fast..
i mean come on.. she's 15 -_-
And her best friend is 4 years older (i think.. haha)
but she's not TOO old..
I think she's cool.. for the most part..

http://media1.youshare.com/uploads/CuteTabitha/617ee7ab6e370c73.gif?1546291625

I was stating MY opinion which I have a right to.
--
Nice chappie, like how you made them sound country LOL

cookiefairy
06-27-2008, 12:50 AM

Do this:

Not this:

It's just a space..

FabTab
06-27-2008, 12:55 AM

Yeah.. just a space. Nobodys Grammar is perfect Genie.
--
VMK Character Name: CuteTabitha
Made up Name (like Lilly or Jackson): Franchesca DaSilver
How many chapters do you want to be in?: Hmm.. you can decide! LOL:D

My characters are usually girly/drama queens. But not stuck up or anything like that. Just to give you a personality.;)

Slipz
06-27-2008, 03:05 PM
-Slipz in.

It seems that Miley Cyrus is a brat. I see she lives up to her ego...

-Slipz out.

ivanbyte9
06-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Of course, another story of VMK's closure....

xoop
06-27-2008, 09:43 PM
ivan -_- it's not about vmk's closure it's about miley when it did...

.:Blue:.
06-27-2008, 10:22 PM
Woof.

LOL I have no idea why I just woofed!!
Maybe from looking at xoops avatar... xD

Is it me, or does she seem a little more, brattish...?

Brave_Bloom_Kiari
06-28-2008, 01:35 AM

I Agree Miley Is a 100% BRAT!

prinsess_chloe
06-28-2008, 07:46 AM
Glitter, this story rocks!!!!

yet... I CANT STICK MILEY!!! She is a brat... not just 100% ... a 1000% !

TBs_Creation
07-18-2008, 09:23 PM
haha, Sorry I have updated in a long time guys.

Miley decided to call up her older sister, Sammie, to see if she could come to a '' meeting '' in vmk.
'' Oh come on Sam, you know you have the time for one quick club meeting!'', persauded Miley,'' and you love VMK as much as I do too.''
'' Miles, I just dont know. You know I wanna get started on a singing career too.'' complained Sammie.
'' Fine Sammie, then CuteTabitha can just take your place as manager!'' Miley screamed as she hung up on her sister.
Miley logged into VMK and was happy to see all of her best friends on, Defre,Purplewemoster,and CuteTabitha. Too bad her sister Prinsess_Chloe could be on, she was gonna miss alot!
Smiles went into her Dream Suite with loads of her rare furniture, she was so happy to see the majestic room and couldnt imagine not logging in to see it. Then she began to PM all of her friends for the meeting and gave CuteTabitha the special message that she was the manager for the club. As the virtual dolls walked to a chair and stopped chatting, Smiles began with a long boring speech. '' As you all know, VMK is closing on May To On and most people think nobody can stop its closing...'', Miley paused to see Purplewemosters hand start to wave,'' What is it Purple?''
'' Sorry Smiles but Im just to excited not to tell you guys.'',Purple began,'' IM GOING TO THE HAND.A MOUTAIN.A TONIGHT!!.''
Purple started dancing.
'' OMG !!'', the others started and screamed ,'' IM GOING TOO!''

07-18-2008, 11:38 PM
LOL!! Defre at a Hannah Montana concert xD

TBs_Creation
07-19-2008, 06:05 AM
Miley panicked
'' um.. cool.'' , Smiles started to type,'' Hand.a is cool.''
'' Only the coolest, omg she is so warm.'', said Defre referring to Mileys '' hawtness''
CuteTabitha pretended to slap Defre in the face.
'' Anyways guys a.. i got to run big um game yea game come.in up bye!''
Miley quickly logged off, she had to get ready for her concert.
'' OMG!'', CuteTabitha typed,'' what is her problem??''
'' I dunno, maybe shes jealous.'', typed Defre with a positive attitude.
'' Oh whatever.'', CuteTabitha thought then typed,'' Guys I gotta buy a new outfit for tonight maybe ill see you guys there.
And then she logged off. The truth was CuteTabitha was the famous fashion designer Franchesca DaSilver and she designed clothes for celebrities, included Miley Cyrus and she was to meet with her in twenty minutes!
Franchesca ran to the phone in her hotel room and called the limo service.
Now she was calm and everything was gonna be fine. But what if Miley asked she was late? Could she tell her about VMK? No... Miley probably thought VMK was stupid. I mean comeon Franchesca was lucky enough to get a famous enough celeb to design for, she was only 20 years old! But finally she made it to Miley's condo and picked out the popstars outfit.
'' Francesca?'', Miley started to ask,'' Do you think its cool to play well... virtual games?''
'' Uh oh'', the fashion designer thought,'' she knows!'
'' No darling, its quite immature and far out of the league for your status.''
'' Are you sure Fran, I mean sometimes it cool to relax and pretend to be someone else, kinda like make a true friend you know?''
'' Oh great now shes mocking me with one of her stupid little popstar songs'', thought Francesca and quickly replied,'' Miley you got great friends already, remember Mandy?''
'' Yea I guess so.'',sighed Miley,'' Francesca I play VMK.''
'' You What?'', Fran stumbled and broke her heel,'' Whats your name on there?''
'' Its so obvious'', stated Miley,'' Smiles.''
'' No way! Im CUTETABITHA!'', screamed Francesca in joy!

Haha still waiting for more players for VMK and the three other characters will get their limelight with Miley. I have many ideas :)

PurpleCrazyLava
07-19-2008, 06:15 AM
VMK Name: PurpleCrazyLava
Made up name: Courtney Williams
Chapters: I wanna be in the same amout as Purple. Hopefully all... LOL!

xigbar
07-19-2008, 12:11 PM
VMK Name: xigbar
Made up name: Xigbar Verd
Chapters: All of em! Hehe, please and thank you!

07-19-2008, 01:32 PM
VMK Name: Clearwings
Made Up Name: Lorraine C. (Cherish) Holt.
Chapter: All of them, but if that doesn't work, as many as possible.

(NOTE: My VMK name is CuteDeeBlue, but Clearwings is my story character's VMK name. So please use it! )

TBs_Creation
07-19-2008, 05:48 PM
Sorry, I cant any more new characters at the moment, but i should be able to soon. Im working on the new chapter right now.

TBs_Creation
07-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Jason Darklighter was a nerd. A big geeky nerd, and he was only a nerd with his obessions with Hannah Montana and Pokemon. But tonight he would be such a geek, he was going to the Hannah Montana concert and Jason has never been so happy in his whole entire life, that is except when he started playing vmk. On vmk he was cool, had tons of friends. He was a ' ladies man' well except when CuteTabitha pretended to slap him in the face.
'' And now vmk is closing.'', thought Jason,'' i dont wanna go back to playing pokemon with the other nerds.'' and then he sighed. So as he was getting dressed for the concert he was thinking of something big to do in vmk before it closed. And what an idea it came to be.
Lily and Courtney Williams were twin sisters. Sisters that did everything together, well, except for vmk. On vmk they were total opposites, Lily was girl-ish and Courtney was tom boy-ish. And that didnt bother them one bit. They didnt have to be twins on vmk, they could have been who ever they want to be. And while Lily was getting ready for the Hannah Montana concert, Courtney was getting ready for a full night on vmk. She was the only one who was gonna be home that night so she could do whatever she wanted. And as Lily was leaving the house, Courtney logged on to see her best buds on, Xigbar and Clearwings.

Ill write more later :)

BuzzBoy133
07-19-2008, 07:36 PM
Yay! New chappy! Write more!

Brave_Bloom_Kiari
07-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Yay! New chappy! Write more!

Welcome back Buzz ^.^
And Wonderful story.

Epcotfans
07-19-2008, 09:23 PM
VMK Name: Epcotfans and/or Dream_Epcotfans
made up name: Mike
Chapters: Mostly all

TBs_Creation
07-20-2008, 05:33 AM
'' I might even be a rockstar....I MIGHT EVEN BE A ROCKSTAR!''
Miley finally finished the concert, and she was so relieved, it was 12:00 and she had an hour left for VMK! She was so into her thoughts she didnt even notice the nerd climbing on stage getting ready to hug her.
Miley screamed and the secrurity took the geek back stage.
''Sorry y'all but I gotta go, hope to see you all soon!'', Miley ran backstage to talk to the stranger who went on stage,'' Who do you think you are doing something stupid like that!!??''
Jason was in heaven. He actually got to hug Miley and now she was talking to him, and he was actually getting a text message ( which had never happened before ).'' Hold on Miley, I'm getting a text.'', Jason smiled, he was acting just like Defre!
The text said:

Hey Defre!
Its me CuteTabitha! The concert was awesome, wasnt it??!!

'' Hey, wait a sec! Let me read that!!'', exclaimed Miley,'' OMG your Defre??? The Ladies Man???!!!!!!!???????????

'' Yea.... um.... how do you know me??????'', asked shocked Jason
'' UM..UM........... my sister knows you....'', Miley said
'' SWEET!! Who is she??'', Jason was past heaven by now
'' um... umm.... Sorry she just quit. BYE!'',Miley ran to her tour bus.

07-20-2008, 01:30 PM
LOL!! Defre...

And Clearwings is on VMK! Lorraine Holt is introduced...

YAY!!!