View Full Version : Terms of Use Changes (5/06/08) Look what they did!!

Flame Gun
05-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Under Section 2 They Added This.
We may change the WDIG Sites or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.

Under The Accounts Section They Added This Too:
We may suspend or terminate your account and your ability to use any WDIG Site or portion thereof for failure to comply with these terms of use or any special terms related to a particular service, for infringing copyright, or for any other reason whatsoever.

VMK Hint Hint, The Thing is, we never agreed to this stuff which in case legally they don't have a right to close off VMK to people who agreed to the Terms of Use Pre-5/06/08!!!

Ali-Rae
05-06-2008, 11:47 PM
This was already posted here: http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2004904#post2004904

MyBirdHat
05-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Well these are different topics, he is talking about how this relates to vmk's closing.

BootstrapGirl
05-07-2008, 12:44 AM
:Question: They're probably thinking 'Hope nobody notices this!'.

GoodPolarGirl
05-07-2008, 02:11 AM
:Question: They're probably thinking 'Hope nobody notices this!'.

I don't think so. When you go to log into VMK, at the very bottom of the page (With all the small print nobody pays attention to) It says there is an update in nice, red, bolded letters!!! :Question1: They want us to know.

BootstrapGirl
05-07-2008, 02:22 AM
I don't think so. When you go to log into VMK, at the very bottom of the page (With all the small print nobody pays attention to) It says there is an update in nice, red, bolded letters!!! :Question1: They want us to know.

Oh, I see it! Thanks!
LOL I love how you said With all the small print nobody pays attention to
Totally agree! I haven't looked down at the bottom of the VMK Homepage since I first joined! :Question1:

mktourist
05-07-2008, 01:49 PM
It sounds like legalease to protect the company from legal ramifications. The generic way it is written is clearly so that it can be included in their other online products as well. That hardly instills confidence in their consumers concerning the potential longevity of any of their online projects.

SkyRocket
05-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Hmm.. I don't remember agreeing to those.

GoodPolarGirl
05-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Hmm.. I don't remember agreeing to those.

Exactly!!!!

SkyRocket
05-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Couldn't they get sued? Unless they send me a e-mail making me agree to the changes.

ValentineH
05-07-2008, 11:53 PM
As you already stated, we DID NOT agree to this, nor sign to that.
Since they edited it, they really can't do anything.

But, aren't they talking about that other game that someone made?

StitchRokcs
05-07-2008, 11:56 PM
As you already stated, we DID NOT agree to this, nor sign to that.
Since they edited it, they really can't do anything.

But, aren't they talking about that other game that someone made?

true we did sign for the old terms of use not the new ones

anyway idk if i want to pay for potco with these new terms if they can close the game any minute

SkyRocket
05-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Actually, I read it and it says these terms and conditions are lieble to change. Atleast that is what my mom said.