View Full Version : VMK Meets Toontown

MagicMonkeys
05-03-2008, 03:44 AM
Hello, everyone. From the writer who brought to you Guest3000, comes a tale of the day VMK crossed over to Toontown. I will try to post this story as well on TTC if I can.

Chapter 1: The Popping Balloon
It was another ordinary day in VMK, and PartlyCloudy was walking through the street. She sat down in her normal spot on the bench outside VMK Central and waited.. waited for something amazing to happen. Suddenly, a balloon popped! Everyone in the room started screaming and calling for help. A wave of staff started piling into the room. PartlyCloudy quickly ran up to VMK_Mocha and started explaining what happened. "I was sitting at my bench as usual, talking to people who came in, and a loud disturbing noise popped, and scared all the pins off the VMK Players." Suddenly, VMK_Mocha's face turned into a brown rabbit, followed by VMK_Red, who turned into a red pig. Everyone started to panic, but they started to turn into Toons. VMK Staff rushed over to Fantasyland, and a huge, swirling purple-and-green portal, sat there, waiting to be disturbed.

Chapter 2: The Raging Trolley
Meanwhile, Toontown was as peaceful as normal, toons fighting cogs, yadda-yadda. Skinny Skids Snorkelfish was chatting with his friends. Suddenly, the trolley made a loud chomping noise, and everyone in every playground was panicing. Every toon was running and screaming. The staff's toons appeared in the room. They had turned on chat even without True Friends. Skinny Skids Snorkelfish ran up to *Lily, another staff, and explained. "I was chatting with friends like usual, when the trolley started chomping and making loud and disturbing noises." Lily's face turned into a VMK characters face with Red Mickey Ears, followed by *Ugly Supernugget. Everyone ran to Donald's Dreamland to see what was happening, and stood there standing. Before them, was a huge, swirling blue-and-green portal, sitting there, waiting to be entered.

I'd love to have some feedback on this story, so please post anything that I could improve, or what you like.

*Totally made up Toontown Staff*

xoop
05-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Whoah, cool story. I never knew VMK_Red was a pig @_@

MagicMonkeys
05-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Thanks, xoop! I'm glad to have some fans of this story, it's going to get a lot better!

Zero0911
05-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Hope you make another chapter.

MagicMonkeys
05-03-2008, 06:18 PM
I might later or when I'm bored.

.:Blue:.
05-03-2008, 06:26 PM
LOL!! I happen to love both games, so I'll keep reading when you add on!

.:Blue:.

MagicMonkeys
05-03-2008, 06:27 PM
I'll be sure to let you know.