View Full Version : Next Months Theme?

AlphaKoolDude
04-30-2008, 02:32 PM
So, I was just wondering what you guys were thinking next months theme will be.

I was hoping they would keep releasing all these new things (TCG Items Mostly), but also hoping that they would cut their prices to something like twenty to fifty credits (I know, it's crazy). There is one last thing, I want to leave VMK being able to wear sparrow, decorate rooms with hundreds of green spaceships and red crates (All that I bought under the price of 100 credits!) So yes, this is my last month on VMKs wish. :Unhappy:

Please post what you think next months theme will be!

DisneyGirl212
04-30-2008, 03:30 PM
But I think next month's theme will be good bye or celebrating VMK now that it's closing. Still don't get it but I'm going to miss it.:Unhappy:

sunday_monkey
04-30-2008, 04:01 PM
They should call it "Fairytale Ending" Month. Release all the royal items (the ride starts, castle suite room, etc) and all the other unreleased items, plus all the "rare" items so that everyone has a chance to enjoy them for the last three weeks.

Then make up some sort of "happily ever after" story in the newsletter like Esmeralda and Ned got married, Yeti found a job as a movie star, Waitor Gator finally got some extra help at the Blue Bayou, etc. :Taking:

Angel Fancy
04-30-2008, 04:36 PM
Oh, I like it. Especially the part about Gator finally getting help. How about knowing that there will be some company for the ghosts? I so worry about them after vmk closes. They will be so lonely without us. :Unhappy: I thought that May was going to be Halloween. I know they already decorated for it but still, I thought it was going to be Halloween. Guess we will just have to wait and see. I want a blue Stitch hat so I hope they rerelease a few things everyday in May. Don't think it will happen though. Angel Fancy SAVE VMK!

BaldEagleBob
04-30-2008, 05:02 PM
I am also hoping that all the rare gets put on sale so that every player, old and new, may buy an Item that they always wanted to have.:balloon:

I want a blue Stitch hat so I hope they rerelease a few things everyday in May. Don't think it will happen though.

Angel, I am giving away a full Traveling Stitch Set in next week's Great Stitch Set Give Away Quest! Please tell all your friends to check out my quest thread for info and I hope to see you there to try your luck!:mickey:

Ali-Rae
04-30-2008, 06:10 PM
They should call it "Fairytale Ending" Month. Release all the royal items (the ride starts, castle suite room, etc) and all the other unreleased items, plus all the "rare" items so that everyone has a chance to enjoy them for the last three weeks.

Then make up some sort of "happily ever after" story in the newsletter like Esmeralda and Ned got married, Yeti found a job as a movie star, Waitor Gator finally got some extra help at the Blue Bayou, etc. :Taking:

That sounds really cute. I wonder if they're going to do something like that...

tiedyenaj
04-30-2008, 06:44 PM
i want the last month to be celebrating vmk month and they would release every thing in vmk history including unreleased items staff only items but not the staff outfit and the prices should be fare like 25 credits a piece but knowing vmk i bet it will be club penguin month

OmButterfly
04-30-2008, 06:45 PM
"hey, guess what, vmk's not closing!" month sounds great to me

the_beginning
04-30-2008, 06:54 PM
dont we all wish :)

Angel Fancy
04-30-2008, 08:06 PM
I am also hoping that all the rare gets put on sale so that every player, old and new, may buy an Item that they always wanted to have.:balloon:

Angel, I am giving away a full Traveling Stitch Set in next week's Great Stitch Set Give Away Quest! Please tell all your friends to check out my quest thread for info and I hope to see you there to try your luck!:mickey:

I had heard about it. I will be there hopefully. Wish me luck, I usually don't do well with quests. Thanks, Angel Fancy

MLKnCookies
04-30-2008, 08:18 PM
I hope it's not Club Penguin month >_<

And when you go on Main Street, the Halloween decorations will be replaced with christmas decorations!

AllAboutStitch
04-30-2008, 08:20 PM
looks like it's going to be monsters inc. month with the monsters opening pin being released

MagicMonkeys
04-30-2008, 08:21 PM
"Goodbye, Farewell, Aloha!" Tiki Theme. LOL!

Or, different themed event every day.

TheMagicWithin
04-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Why doesn't someone ask tonight at the host event?

the_beginning
04-30-2008, 08:35 PM
even if they know they cant tell us :(

EtnaGreen
04-30-2008, 09:20 PM
i want the last month to be celebrating vmk month and they would release every thing in vmk history including unreleased items staff only items but not the staff outfit and the prices should be fare like 25 credits a piece but knowing vmk i bet it will be club penguin month

I want the staff outfits to come out because they look just like the tour guide unforms at the parks. Next month knowing vmk will be another slap in the face like "carousel of progress month" or "keep moving forward month". I don't really know if I want a theme. I can't believe its closing so soon..

sunday_monkey
04-30-2008, 10:34 PM
"carousel of progress month" or "keep moving forward month"

ROFL, this made me spit out my water. Yeah, under normal circumstances a carousel of progress month would be awesome, but if they did that now it would be in really poor taste (so they're probably working on it as we speak ;) ).

FrontierDonovan
05-01-2008, 12:27 AM
The least of possibilities would be that VMK updates they're calender before tomorrow :l

EtnaGreen
05-01-2008, 12:46 AM
ROFL, this made me spit out my water. Yeah, under normal circumstances a carousel of progress month would be awesome, but if they did that now it would be in really poor taste (so they're probably working on it as we speak ;) ).

I know I wanted a carousel of progress month before they started the "keep moving forward" garbage, and then it hit me that they will listen to me now when I don't want it..

Pisces
05-01-2008, 12:54 AM
"hey, guess what, vmk's not closing!" month sounds great to me

Yes! That should be it!!!

Tris-Remix
05-01-2008, 12:56 AM
probably a farewell month or somethin, monster seems kinda akward becuz vmk is closin

TheMagicWithin
05-01-2008, 01:10 AM
I had the courage to ask Lily and she said it was "Remembering VMK". I was like.. She told us??

Mizz.V
05-01-2008, 01:13 AM
I think next month they will be releasing all the new items. At the least I hope so :)

cedog12
05-01-2008, 01:14 AM
according to lilly this is may;s theme
what do yall think will happen :)

sonic99979
05-01-2008, 01:33 AM
I had the courage to ask Lily and she said it was "Remembering VMK". I was like.. She told us??

When I ask... She says: You will have to find out yourself ;)

TheMagicWithin
05-01-2008, 01:48 AM
Maybe she got a little ignorant of people asking her. Just a thought.

AlphaKoolDude
05-01-2008, 02:06 AM
Sound's like betaaaaa! Woot. Heh, beta is the best way to remember VMK ;)

Noelle
05-01-2008, 02:32 AM
It's eulogy month. :(

manunderwater
05-01-2008, 02:35 AM
I hope they could give us all CL_ badges and name. and for a weird prank they should have the dragon disappear mysteriously and magically reappear in another room 0_o

Pisces
05-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Well we will see for sure tomorrow :) Have a great last few weeks all!

TheMagicWithin
05-01-2008, 02:51 AM
I remember seeing a post someone saying it was eulogy month? What is eulogy??

ElephantEthan
05-01-2008, 02:57 AM

Along with that theme, I'm thinking Happily Ever After month. That way, we can leave VMK with a blast and happiness.

Eulogy means "death"

StitchRokcs
05-01-2008, 03:33 AM
iterestng im hoping for a grande finale month :)

tiedyenaj
05-01-2008, 03:41 AM
Remembering vmk month was my idea i hope its every thing i want it to be then on may 21st they would say jk it was all a prank we are not closing and you all get infernos that would be like the best day ever and we all would remember the day vmk nearly closed

acefredfred
05-01-2008, 04:36 AM
I was the first one to say this. " Club Penguin Month "
- acefredfred

AlphaKoolDude
05-01-2008, 05:33 AM
Grrr... So much stress. I wonder when and how they'll announce the theme. Yavn's Newsletter hasn't been updated for a while and I wonder if they will use that.. Only three more weeks.. Only three more..

frozenfire
05-01-2008, 05:48 AM
sounds like a nice theme, remembering vmk, nothing better than remembering to end off on a good note :)

alexwonderlandd
05-01-2008, 11:13 AM
I think we'll have a lot of events with staff going around to other rooms to see players before the game ends, and probably a lot of releases of retired and new things.
Probably not as many host games as usual.

Stemaboat_Tyler
05-01-2008, 11:58 AM
I hope that they release everything for a small ammount :)

Wyndale
05-01-2008, 12:13 PM
How about all magic just magically appear in everyone's inventory, along with the the flying carpet!

Happy May Day everyone!

(PS: I just checked out VMK, and they have the June calendar up (maybe, hope, hope...) but still no events listed for today and the rest of this month!)

Noelle
05-01-2008, 01:28 PM

A eulogy is high praise; a commendatory oration or writing in honor of someone, in this case something, no longer with us. In other words, it's when we talk about the good ol' times. May be more appropriate for June theme.

BaldEagleBob
05-01-2008, 05:07 PM
Well, it's May first now. The Halloween decorations are down. The Monster's inc. stuff has been taken out of the shops. And it has all been replaced with...

Nothing.

So the theme of the last 3 weeks is Nothing. Gee whiz, VMK. You could at least have the last weeks be something great. :RedFaced:

Acepowerboy
05-01-2008, 05:28 PM
It should be "Everything Free Month" just enjoy the last few weeks and don't worry about not been able to get something, Release everything rare and things that could only be gotten in the park for everyone to enjoy.

Grooveygrl
05-01-2008, 05:30 PM
I hope VMK releases Full Use TD Magic.

UmmYeahOk
05-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Well, it's May first now. The Halloween decorations are down. The Monster's inc. stuff has been taken out of the shops. And it has all been replaced with...

Nothing.

So the theme of the last 3 weeks is Nothing. Gee whiz, VMK. You could at least have the last weeks be something great. :RedFaced:

Ah man! I didnt buy the inner shop stuff!

Whats scary is Neds off the newsletter. Isnt he the one that announces stuff? And a blank calender? Its like the big wigs said, thats enough, we're not spending any more money. Whoevers left at the VMK offices needs to get out!

Kit
05-01-2008, 07:13 PM
There's still time for them to make one of my dreams come true: Music/dance month where we can put music in our rooms and (like the music games) make our own dances out of a list of moves.

Or just bring back the spell room :)
-Kit

WDWTigger72
05-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Honestly, Some great ideas and I haven't gone through the entire thread so I may have overlooked some responses, but I hope they just release every item that Virtual Magic Kingdom ever had (rooms, magic, costumes, etc). I mean its the last month for the game, unless some drastic decision changes are made, and why limit any items with only 21 days left....

EmmaatMk
05-01-2008, 07:45 PM

and push come back from the dead!!!!!

tiedyenaj
05-01-2008, 08:19 PM
right now i am scared to think they are just forgeting vmk all ready and moving on i am crying more each day we get closer to the close :( :( :(

awsomered
05-01-2008, 08:22 PM
if it is remember VMK then I wouldn't mind some bugs pictures in the VMK gallery

the_beginning
05-01-2008, 09:55 PM
AH! Club Penguin Month!!!! look on the homepage

NicoleMarie
05-01-2008, 10:00 PM
AH! Club Penguin Month!!!! look on the homepage

I don't see anything about Club Penguin on the Home Page. :Question1: Where is it exactly?

Stemaboat_Tyler
05-01-2008, 10:03 PM
It is just a link that leads to Club Penguin

FrontierDonovan
That's just an Ad for club penguin.

LightningBrutus
I don't see anything about Club Penguin on the Home Page. :Question1: Where is it exactly?
its on the top

FrontierDonovan
05-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Again - just an ad for club penguin. VMK is trying to get everyone to move on

MLKnCookies
05-01-2008, 10:11 PM
POTC Online-Toontown-Club Penguin

Who would have expected it?

http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08184/club_penguin949.png.xs.jpg (http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs227&d=08184&f=club_penguin949.png)

funny_ryry
05-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Why do they have to advertise on the last month!!

Everyone has seen your games already!

tiedyenaj
05-01-2008, 10:41 PM
i play club penguin it is ok but not as fun as vmk oh well i guess we have what we have at least we have 3 weeks left

BuzzBoy133
05-01-2008, 11:17 PM
club penguin is Okay but VMK is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy better. There's more to do in VMK....

Tokrok
05-01-2008, 11:21 PM
oh man I was afraid of this, how lame.

vmkstar99
05-02-2008, 12:24 AM
Don't worry, it isn't Club Penguin month.

http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/cal-may2008.jpg

That's the offical image on the VMK calender page ;)

I couldn't think of a better image to close VMK with.

gabyta
05-02-2008, 12:29 AM
let's hope they release the fireworks thing.. :) at least we'll have them for a couple of days

Tris-Remix
05-02-2008, 08:51 PM
i thought it was rememebring vmk? hosts are liars :Tongue:

MsBored
05-02-2008, 09:31 PM
If on the last day they say 'Guess what! VMK's not closing!' I know, 96.9% of VMK will quit, but I WON'T! :(