View Full Version : My Gosh!

iRaccoon
04-18-2008, 05:59 AM
:Question1: I know its weird but.. I was looking on a petition site that was stopping VMK and THE REAL YAVN signed the petition. They even confirmed his E-Mail. Yavn is not doing it so... SULAKE IS!! MY inference.

bryce_tomas
04-18-2008, 06:05 AM
Well Yavn signing petitions to save VMK isnt exactly too much news, and Sulake MIGHT be behind it but it is more likely that disney cut the funding for VMK so that it could go to the other projects for WDIG; such as TT, PotCO, and CP

LordIllidan
04-18-2008, 06:09 AM
:Question1: I know its weird but.. I was looking on a petition site that was stopping VMK and THE REAL YAVN signed the petition. They even confirmed his E-Mail. Yavn is not doing it so... SULAKE IS!! MY inference.

If I recall correctly, Sulake just made the game. They have little to no influence over it's closing. From what I understand, it's WDIG or some other group of big corporate suits who have power over all of Disney's online projects.

But, yes... That's pretty awesome if we have Yavn fighting for us. Just goes to show that we're not the only ones who don't want to see the game go :D

Ice Sphere
04-18-2008, 08:13 AM
The whole reason I even logged on was to read about how you prove who you are when signing a petition... I can open an email account with almost any name.

The #1 (and I think the only) internet safty that needs to be tought is "There is no way to know who you are talking to on the internet"...

What the other gamers need to face is the way Disney runs things... even if you pay $$, in the end you walk away with nothing but a memory.

In the only email I sent VMK I asked if there was a way the system could be set-up so a member could make one last room, pay about..? $20, and download it to run like the FREE Galleon Destop for POTC- Would you pay to keep one last room just for yourself/or a few friends..?