View Full Version : Thanks for the Memories

coolJamz
04-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the memories. I would like to give a few shout outs out to the best of the best, of my friends.

Giggles- You were my first friend on VMK. you quit VMK a year after because you had to give away your computer. it was a harsh time for me. I know you're out there somewhere, not reading this, but you were like a great sister to me :(

Centurey- We've been through a lot together, and you really mean a lot to me. you cut back your VMK time a lot, but im glad i get to see you sometimes. :)

Matterz - we've been through a lot, and you were the one who kept me from leaving all my friends, and VMK. If it wasnt for you, i probably wouldnt have been here last year.

queenofcutie- We've been through so much, and you are my best friend from VMK. So many memories! so many good times!

Kfan - So much Drama, so many memories! lol. misterRoger. Waiting for hosts during the Gingerbread Comp. you singing Miley Cyrus songs.... LOL.!

Kitri - Thanks for always being there for me. You really mean a lot to me. Me you and sent.i were always the best of friends...!!

casdcasd - You had so many ideas. I was never bored in VMK when i was with you! building forts, Anti clubs, lol. Magic shows , The talking Bird show, featuring Walt himself.... Good times.

Ali-Rae - Lots of fun times with you, waiting for hosts, playing pirates and more. i cant beleive how close we got! Making up poems, should i call you All.i or Ray? Okay All.i it is! haha..

Nightmare_Pumpkin - we met aiming for the same goal- a kiosk. We've been pirate buddies ever since then! dressing the same! so many memories!

Xiaolin - We've been through alot, and came up with a lot of things together. I'm glad we became friends.

Everyone on this list really means alot to me, they're all like siblings to me :)
If you have any shoutouts, then shout away! :)

TheMagicWithin
04-12-2008, 04:59 PM
I like to give a shout to Nick for creating this site.

KEBSD
04-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Shoutout to YOU! Thanks for being a good friend :)

~Key

izzie
04-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi Jam!
Remember when me, you, and Rays decided to scare guests? Haha! We had the craziest outfits on and we were booted from a ton of rooms!
- Waffles

Kitri
04-27-2008, 02:35 PM
Hiya JamiJinz.

We've had some of the best time together on vmk I can remember. You me and Sent were the terrible trio (in a good way). Thanks for being my BFF.

Kitri

coolJamz
05-10-2008, 12:36 AM
Thanks everyone!!!
Key, we've had great times!!!!
waffles, lol that was so much fun!!

Just because your not on my shoutout list, it doesnt mean i dont love you! <3 :)
If your on my buddy list, then your one of my great friends<3

Salgal
05-10-2008, 12:50 AM
I'll give shout outs to my best friends.

Powergirl- I can't believe it's closing , we joined before it opened to the public. we watched it change. now it's shuting down. I'm glad we are bestfriends
Catergirl- You got cookies from this because of all the updates. i wish they left it alone
AdmralNorrigton- I'm sorry i stopped going on
AnakinByte- Yeah, I remember how nice you were.

xoop
05-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Shout outs:

Popcorny: We had such great times at South High School, VMK! (Woot. History Teachers Rock.)
Pretty_Puppy: You never give up hope, and that's why I like you as a friend!:)
isadoraq: Your intentions to save VMK were endless. You sure persevere!

toontoony
05-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Mine:
Flunkymonkeychunky: You where a brilliant friend, you always made me laugh :-)
ClimberJW: I never had such a kind friend, we where friends since 2 years, I will really miss you.
Bogolehead: I only knew you for 7 months, but how kind you where and how much you helped made you one of the best players on VMK.
Kittengirl: One of the only girls in VMK who was nice to me, Evon if i was the only boy in the room, You never was evon mean one second.

Stemaboat_Tyler
05-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Shoutout - To EVERY Friend on my list! Even if you haven't been on in a long time! :D