View Full Version : Listen Up!

xigbar
04-12-2008, 01:58 AM
ALRIGHT PEOPLE. Listen up. We have 40 days to save VMK. I know, I know, it's just another petitiony blah thing. NO! Here are a few ways we can save VMK.

1. Send into Contact Us Poems, letters, songs, or short stories that we've made.

2. Spread the word to family and friends, and have them do the exact same thing above.

3. Become involved. Wear your VMK T-Shirts, Disney, or other shirt's that have to do with this.

4. Get High-Scores. Just, have a good old time on VMK and VMKF. That will show Yavn what this means to us.

5. Stop ranting and actually do something. Petitions, letters, clothing. Ranting will get Yavn angry. Really, really angry.

Well, I hope you try these things. I'm in.. a higher grade.. and I'm gonna wear VMK T-Shirts and tell friends, and make a petition. Please.... I remember reading about VMK in Disney Adventures, and counting down the day's with my family. When it opened, we explored and walked and talked and played. I don't want this to end. I found my first true friend, who I know in real life. Please... just do these things and save VMK. Not for just me... for all of us.

HaveAMagicalDay
04-12-2008, 02:02 AM
All good ideas! These things some things we can do to help save VMK!

Thriller
04-12-2008, 02:04 AM
I still believe in saving it, but Yavn has already stated Disney has made their choice and it's going down.

HaveAMagicalDay
04-12-2008, 02:26 AM
I still believe in saving it, but Yavn has already stated Disney has made their choice and it's going down.
They are just saying this to "scare" us. Trying to have us give up. This is typical Disney.