No Hat (for respect)

All Black Clothing (sadness)

Green Skin (sick/vmk character dying)

Sdude
04-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Weird, but ill do it i guess

TinkTaylor
04-08-2008, 09:03 PM
This is ridiculous why are people doing this VMK is fine and NOT i reapeat NOT and i quote " losing its magic "

Eviie
04-08-2008, 09:15 PM
TinkTaylor - VMK lost it's magic several months ago. Then it brought some little pixie dust at times. But it's magic was lost. I will never compare todays VMK to beta days because they don't relate. I bet if Yavn would have continued running VMK this wouldn't have happened so soon.

I'll wear it, even though i quit VMK. I'll wear it for people like you... who really cared about this game and had passion and reasons for playing. I know thier was some people that faced illneses, family issues, social issues and escaped to VMK as a way of relief and diving into a new world. I know that this game meant alot to many people so i've signed petitions and respected all those who love it. Although i do not understand why people say the world will end and that they'll die i do understand the reason for their sadness, and exaggerations. It's an overwhelming thing when you make friends and know that you'll never see them again. I guess i won't need ****** anymore...

TinkTaylor
04-08-2008, 09:21 PM
I LOVE Vmk Too More Than Anything I Have Ever Played But I Was On Three Days After It Started And People Are Telling Me LIES About VMK And I Have No Apparent Clue What Is Going On...... I Remember The Good Ol' Beta Times But I Still Love Vmk But I Still Dont Think It Lost All Of Its Magic....

Destination
04-08-2008, 09:36 PM
I guess I'll change into this the next time I get onto VMK.

PrincessTiffani
04-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Oh me and a friend thought of this! We didn't start it, but we thought about it without knowing... We have a slogan 2 but im not telling

TinkTaylor
04-08-2008, 10:05 PM
guess what i am wearing it i had no clue vmk was closing and now i am balling crying i am so sorry guys! :(

Reokre
04-08-2008, 10:10 PM
There was no magic, ever.

MLKnCookies
04-08-2008, 10:40 PM
There was no magic, ever.

You can't say that. Magical moments include the first day entering the virtual kingdom, getting a new item, accomplishing something, making a new friend, etc. Just because VMK lacked the magic quality at some points, doesn't mean vmk never had any magic.

bluegrl
04-08-2008, 10:55 PM
indeed MLKnCookies. VMK did lack magic at points, but VMK was still fun either way.

i will indeed wear this for the next month before they close.

Velania
04-08-2008, 11:48 PM
I'm wearing all black, anyway... and I have been spreading the word of wearing black all day. It makes a huge difference to see the streets of VMK, which are normally so vibrant, dulled by all sort of people in black.

.:Blue:.
04-09-2008, 12:38 PM
People are all over are wearing this outfit, It's known as the Save VMK Outfit:
No Hat (for respect)

All Black Clothing (sadness)

Green Skin (sick/vmk character dying)

1. I love the Kid Icarus icon.
2. If I see a person wearing that, It'll be because they want VMK to stay.
3. I'll see if I can find a matching outfit that works at 10:00 AM.

anthonyjr2
04-09-2008, 09:53 PM
im dressing like mickey mouse

its a good idea i got from someone