View Full Version : One Last Wish

MLKnCookies
04-08-2008, 01:52 AM
If you can have one last wish for vmk what would it be? Yes, we all know we don't want vmk to close. Besides that, what do YOU wish for?

I wish for all my best friends from vmk to keep in touch!

KrazyDopey
04-08-2008, 01:55 AM
If you can have one last wish for vmk what would it be? Yes, we all know we don't want vmk to close. Besides that, what do YOU wish for?

I wish for all my best friends from vmk to keep in touch!

I wish that also, because it is the only thing worth wishing for now.

If VMK is closing, I would love to keep in touch with my VMK friends and wishing for like furnish or something, there is not point, it's going to be gone May 21.

BaldEagleBob
04-08-2008, 01:55 AM
My wish is that they let me play that quest one more time....

Even if the prizes are only for 3 weeks, lol!

TheMagicWithin
04-08-2008, 01:56 AM
My last wish is to keep in touch on here with all my VMK friends.

StitchRokcs
04-08-2008, 01:58 AM
my final wish is for vmk to stay open! and to keep all my friends and to find yavn to slap him with a dead fish

EDIT: i dont have a last wish why? bc there will be no last vmk will live or ill die trying!!!!!!

gabyta
04-08-2008, 02:00 AM
my final wish.. to know the truth, why they took this decision..

StitchRokcs
04-08-2008, 02:06 AM

i too would like to know however i have a feeling its because of money from disney :(

i guess vmk is like a dying star it was well lit but ow its giving its last energy before it dies

gabyta
04-08-2008, 02:09 AM
but if that is the problem..they should make a pay to play game.. I know they'll control the mules problem with that option, for example..

slinkyman
04-08-2008, 02:11 AM

Who said it was VMK? There are bigger people in the Disney CO then yavn, the team, etc...

My guess is that Disney pulled the plug.

My wish would be: This is all a dream - we wake up tomorrow and this never happened.

KEBSD
04-08-2008, 02:12 AM
My wish is that VMK stays open. Woot!

~Key

gabyta
04-08-2008, 02:18 AM
Who said it was VMK? There are bigger people in the Disney CO then yavn, the team, etc...

My guess is that Disney pulled the plug.

My wish would be: This is all a dream - we wake up tomorrow and this never happened.

I don't blame Yavn for this.. I'm sure this is a decision made by Disney Co... they = Disney Corporation :)
What I'd like to know is why did they take this decision.

DisneyDesi
04-08-2008, 02:28 AM
My last wish that will never come true...1 little blue stitch hat.

sunday_monkey
04-08-2008, 03:30 AM
My last wish would be to win Best Guest Room :mickey:. I loved designing rooms - it was my favorite thing to do on VMK other than hang out with my friends.

Tokrok
04-08-2008, 03:36 AM
I wanna keep in touch with my VMK friends. (I am thinking of braking some of the values for that...)

StitchRokcs
04-08-2008, 03:45 AM
I wanna keep in touch with my VMK friends. (I am thinking of braking some of the values for that...)

im with you on that one :(

Kitri
04-08-2008, 04:15 AM
Me dream would be that I was on the board of disney, and I could go back in time and convince them not to let vmk close.

But what I really want is to have all you guys keep in touch with me, becuase some of you I've been friends with from the start, and I can't imagine what life would be like with out you.

TheDisneyFan
04-08-2008, 04:30 AM
I do very much wish that VMK could stay open, but this also gives me the oppertunity to get out more. Get some fresh air, find a new hobby. This isn't the end of a Disney site, it's the beginning of a new (probably).

~DisneyFan

funny_ryry
04-08-2008, 04:32 AM
to keep in touch with my vmk friends ( i love you guys )

i am going to talk my friends into getting on vmk forums so we can talk more. - tear -

acefredfred
04-08-2008, 04:37 AM
My last wish. VMK throws a giant party.

alexwonderlandd
04-08-2008, 11:22 AM
My last wish:
All of us VMKers take this so far that Disney changes their decision.
We must do it with kind words and with the passion Walt Disney had.
But I really think we can do it.