View Full Version : Potc group games-Everyone needs more credits!

MyBirdHat
04-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Okay well the quest is over, but everyone still needs a few extra credits! Here is how it'll work, I'll need two different groups of eight people per group (including myself). Each person in each group will have a partner, they will shoot ONLY that partner and nobody else. Here is how the groups will work.

Port royal Pirates
Me+minnie max+goofy
daisy+donald Pete+mickey

And here is an example of how the games will work!

Minnie shoots me, I get health. I shoot minnie, she gets health. Over and over again until I say Go!. When I say Go!, minnie and I shoot each other until one of us explodes, then the other person gets the credits. In the next game, we follow the same procedure, and when I say Go!, I shoot minnie until she exploded. That way each person gets pretty equal amounts of credits. There will be two games per group, and hopefully we can make some good credits :) If you don't understand something, please let me know and I'll try to explain it better. Once I have at least two groups I'll give each group a time and an advanced room. Also, each person MUST follow these rules and each person has to be friends for at least three people we will be playing with.

Group A: (please tell me your vmk name)
1.BestKookieCookie

Group B: (please tell me your vmk name)
1.BestKookieCookie

rocknraider
04-02-2008, 10:39 PM
I guess i will join

rydavid
04-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Ill join my name on vmk is rydavid.