View Full Version : Kiosk Issues?

Zimonada
04-02-2008, 01:58 AM
I opened a Kiosk Trades room, and had it closed off on all sides (including the corners). Someone still managed to play the quest and get my Dream Ears. Any thoughts on how they managed it?

cedog12
04-02-2008, 02:02 AM
I opened a Kiosk Trades room, and had it closed off on all sides (including the corners). Someone still managed to play the quest and get my Dream Ears. Any thoughts on how they managed it?

who knows maybe a bug but don't worry sadly very sadly dream ears has been released through tDM :)(even though i am upset at this i bet you will get on by the end of the month )

Zimonada
04-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Yep, so at least it's not as big of a loss :D
I still can't figure out how they got it though.

Destination
04-02-2008, 02:45 AM
Did you have any moveable furniture in your room? Cause sometimes players try to move chairs on those so that they could be able to do that quest and take stuff. Next time make the task really hard, like make it say "dance" but really you have to say a word or something. So that way they wont get it.

Zimonada
04-02-2008, 02:47 AM
I don't think I had any moveable furniture (I don't ever make it moveable q:)
But I'll be sure to keep that in mind from now on.

Zimonada
04-02-2008, 02:59 AM
I was aware of that; I'm not complaining that I lost my Dream Ears (especially considering that they're available through TD magic), I'm just curious as to how she could have managed it. It's mostly for precaution at a later point if I ever decide to trade something of really high value.