View Full Version : Trading Code Haunted Mansion Room

Enderz
07-02-2005, 06:41 AM
Hey all. I have an un-used code for a "Haunted Mansion Conservatory Room". I am willing to trade this away for the right item/items. As far as I know now you can only get this by going on the VMK Insider Tour and answering all the Haunted Mansion questions during the Tour correctly. Please post offers in this thread and/or send me a Private Message. All offers will be looked at and considered.

Everyone should know what this room is worth about. :mickey2:

SpinMarty
07-02-2005, 07:10 AM
I will be your friend! Is that worth anything? lol

Taryn
07-02-2005, 07:12 AM
I will be your friend! Is that worth anything? lol

Well in THAT case...I'll be your friend, PLUS I'll give you a Glass Slipper chair! Top that, Spin! But seriously, I would never be able to afford to trade for the Haunted Mansion room, other wise I totally would!

SpinMarty
07-02-2005, 07:18 AM
Well in THAT case...I'll be your friend, PLUS I'll give you a Glass Slipper chair! Top that, Spin! But seriously, I would never be able to afford to trade for the Haunted Mansion room, other wise I totally would!

ooo a challenge?

OK, I'll be your friend, give you a glass slipper chair AND a Disneyland 50th poster, AND this bouquet of flowers :Flowers:

Taryn
07-02-2005, 07:22 AM
ooo a challenge?

OK, I'll be your friend, give you a glass slipper chair AND a Disneyland 50th poster, AND this bouquet of flowers :Flowers:

Flowers?!??! I'm not made out of credits, you know! I'll just have to be happy with My Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room... :rolleyes:

sonofshine
07-02-2005, 07:25 AM
5 pairs of Coffin teleporters ^-^ i have more..but i want to stay as low as possible lol

:beret:

SpinMarty
07-02-2005, 07:31 AM
5 pairs of Coffin teleporters ^-^ i have more..but i want to stay as low as possible lol

well I'm out

sonofshine
07-02-2005, 07:41 AM
well I'm out

lol..fall at the might of my teleporters! ;) ...i have plenty more lol

Krystal
07-02-2005, 08:52 AM
A set of boat teleporters,pirate pin,a tiki water foutain,a blue rare leota table,and lots of chairs or something....

Please accept!Pm if you accept..this is all I can think of for now...I may give my ears..or madam leota ball...

LeanaSpin
07-02-2005, 10:22 AM
I can offer Leota and her books, and a table.. that or choose 3000 of your choice from store

sonofshine
07-02-2005, 01:54 PM
New offer: Leota,Books,Table,Gold Magic Pin (if is is tradable yet),10 sets of coffin teleporters :)

AshleyM
07-02-2005, 02:23 PM
I will give you Mickey Ears!

otto888
07-02-2005, 02:37 PM
I want it!

SpinMarty
07-02-2005, 03:36 PM
I want it!

Um, I don't think you got the point of this thread. :1poke:

Sure we all want it but what are you willing to offer?

sonofshine
07-02-2005, 05:10 PM
I want it!

NO it's mine lol ;) j/k...i hope i get it though...I have a pretty :twocents: for someone who gives the code to me ^-^

DarthTimmy
07-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Hey all. I have an un-used code for a "Haunted Mansion Conservatory Room". I am willing to trade this away for the right item/items. As far as I know now you can only get this by going on the VMK Insider Tour and answering all the Haunted Mansion questions during the Tour correctly. Please post offers in this thread and/or send me a Private Message. All offers will be looked at and considered.

Everyone should know what this room is worth about. :mickey2:
I would trade anything for it. I have thousands of credits worth of stuff. You can pick any of it. I'm Darth Timmy on vmk, and I am usally at The Fireworks game. I hope to see you on so we can trade.

sonofshine
07-02-2005, 05:37 PM
I will give you anything you want my magic pins are included! My name on vmk is Darth Timmy. Hope to see you on so we can trade!
oo...that really tells him alot...lol...i think it would be better

TheWolf
07-02-2005, 06:18 PM
My Bid: 4000 credits worth of purchases of your choice from the stores.

Chris
07-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Will trade a few of the following items:

- Happiest Place on Earth Celebration Pin (from buying a real pin)
- Red Penny Press (from buying Candy at Pooh's Corner)
- Red Saddle Seats (quest)
- Adventureland pin (quest)
- Disneyland pin
- Black ears
- Anything that can be purchased from the catalogue

MissAmber
07-02-2005, 06:26 PM
How about 14 coffin teleporters, fireworks magic pin, mickey ears, and to know tha fact that I will be broke? OH and I'll be your friend :) lol

If yes just PM, or if you want me to raise my offer a little bit PM me and I will look at what I gots!

Enderz
07-02-2005, 07:24 PM
This room is my girlfriends room. she is not going to use it. SO in a day or so she will inform the lucky person that she will trade it too. But please keep the offers coming.

greenwaterr
07-02-2005, 07:33 PM
4000 credits and a pirate pin :wave2:

sonofshine
07-02-2005, 08:10 PM
4000 credits and a pirate pin :wave2:

arg..the competition is getting rough lol...my only choice is to say...38 (19 pairs) coffin teleporters! lol

The total worth of these teleporters is 9500

I will also through in a leota making the total value of my deal 11500 credits :)

sonofshine
07-02-2005, 09:01 PM
thanks for pointing out my mistake Enderz!!!lol..sorry about the confusion!

TheWolf
07-02-2005, 09:46 PM
4500 Credits worth of your choice of purchases from the stores.

And the eternal thanks of a mansion addict. :)

Pebble
07-02-2005, 10:08 PM
o_o I'd do anything for a haunted mansion room, I have a huanted house ride and I'd really love that room! it would be used for other peoples fun so please think about my offer :). I know i'm not rich but :( I'll give my most prized possesions though it's everything i've got and i'll give it my all: madame leota's cystal ball. Something worth 500-600 credits sorry all I have :( and a teleporter. Need anything else I'll scrounge around. Thanks for reading! :)

Plus Friends till the end :)

lol
07-02-2005, 10:57 PM
I raise the stakes As we speack!!

I'm addict to this room!!

I'll give you anything and everything you want as in infinity crdits in stuff of your choice and an iou for anything i can not get!!!

Just trade me the room!!!! :piratesk: :CastMem:

Krystal
07-02-2005, 11:51 PM
I will give this to you for it

1)Madam leota crystal or mickey ears (your choice)
2)Pirate Pin
3)A set of teleporters
4)Alot of chairs or something
5)A water cooler I dont know lol

P.S. I beg of you I always wanted one of those rooms please...

Krystal

Elara
07-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Hey SunofShine!

This is Enderz irl Girlfriend, the one with the code for the Conservatory. I love this offer, but if you have two GREEN Donald Rocking Chairs to add, it would be perfect! Let me know if this is a good trade for you.

"Leota,Books,Table,Gold Magic Pin (if is is tradable yet),10 sets of coffin teleporters" :mickey2:

KittyKatGirl
07-03-2005, 01:23 AM
I will trade:
5-15 Furniture Items Of Your Choice
1 Pirate Pin (if you choose 5-7 pieces of furniture)
5 Regular Pins
10 Pieces of clothing

If you want mmore tell me.

Chris
07-03-2005, 01:49 AM
I'll trade too GREEN Donald chairs :Tongue:

And a few of the following:

- Disneyland pin
- Black ears
- Red penny press (get from buying candy at Pooh's Corner)
- Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin (get from buying a real pin)
- Red Saddle Seats (quest furni)
- Adventureland pin (quest pin)
- Anything that can be purchased from the catalogue :donald:

Edit: I just realized I wrote 'too' instead of 'two'. WOW, that's kind of scary (too much VMK LOL).

lol
07-03-2005, 02:01 AM
Ok thats is it My stakes rase!!

I will give yoiu everything you want for ever just gimmie!!!!! :piratesk: :happy:

Krystal
07-03-2005, 02:05 AM
I will give this to you for it

1)Madam leota crystal or mickey ears (your choice)
2)Pirate Pin
3)TWO sets of teleporters
4)Alot of chairs or something
5)A water cooler I dont know lol
6)A tiki water fountain
7)A green donald rocking chair
8)ORGAN

lol
07-03-2005, 02:09 AM
anything and everything you want for ever is my stakeing :CastMem:

The name is Kailyee :pirate:

Krystal
07-03-2005, 02:11 AM
So who gets it?

lol
07-03-2005, 02:13 AM
So who gets it?
Yes who gets it....

I would probably share it with my friend krystal on the vmk cause she a good friend!!

Krystal are you out there its me kailyee! :2455: :lachen70: :hug:

Krystal
07-03-2005, 02:16 AM
Yes who gets it....

I would probably share it with my friend krystal on the vmk cause she a good friend!!

Krystal are you out there its me kailyee! :2455: :lachen70: :hug:

LOLZ!Heyyaz!Your a good friend too :) I would share it too with you.:).And Im just saying IM GOING CRAZY AHHH!Ok ok Im ok sorry.Who gets it please?

Chris
07-03-2005, 02:18 AM
Kind of hard to 'share a room' :rolleyes: :Tongue:

Krystal
07-03-2005, 02:21 AM
Kind of hard to 'share a room' :rolleyes: :Tongue:

We will divide it :)

skip
07-03-2005, 02:34 AM
I offer you my Pirate pin and anything in my 4 rooms. Most of them are packed with expensive stuff (fountain, frontier water thing). If you choose me, please find me (I'm skippyskippy) and I'll show you my rooms. :)

Please pick me! I have a ton of stuff (I'm not kidding lol)

EDIT: I forgot I will also trade you mickey ears. :)

sonofshine
07-03-2005, 02:39 AM
Hey SunofShine!

This is Enderz irl Girlfriend, the one with the code for the Conservatory. I love this offer, but if you have two GREEN Donald Rocking Chairs to add, it would be perfect! Let me know if this is a good trade for you.

"Leota,Books,Table,Gold Magic Pin (if is is tradable yet),10 sets of coffin teleporters" :mickey2:

Two green donald chairs it is then! lol

*does a really happy happy happy happy haaaaaaaappppppppppppppyyyyyy dance*

Elara
07-03-2005, 02:53 AM
So Everything? Leota,Books,Table,Gold Magic Pin (if is is tradable yet),10 sets of coffin teleporters AND the two green donald chairs?

Krystal
07-03-2005, 02:53 AM
No!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthTimmy
07-03-2005, 03:51 AM
I would trade anything for it. I have thousands of credits worth of stuff. You can pick any of it. I'm Darth Timmy on vmk, and I am usally at The Fireworks game. I hope to see you on so we can trade.
I will also include my golden mickey ears!

lol
07-03-2005, 03:57 AM
We will divide it :)
No you will get it when you need it all of it!

sonofshine
07-03-2005, 03:57 AM
So Everything? Leota,Books,Table,Gold Magic Pin (if is is tradable yet),10 sets of coffin teleporters AND the two green donald chairs?

yes everything there is what i will give you in trade for it, but it would be nice if you gave me some time to buy the green chairs lol ^-^

Krystal
07-03-2005, 04:01 AM
Oh please!I really want it Ill give all my things ..

sonofshine
07-03-2005, 04:02 AM

some ppl want it just as much as you lol and in your sig it says 5 days until you get your real mickey ears! Well if you plan on going to a park to get them just do the quests! I won't get to do a quest for a long time :(

Krystal
07-03-2005, 04:06 AM
some ppl want it just as much as you lol and in your sig it says 5 days until you get your real mickey ears! Well if you plan on going to a park to get them just do the quests! I won't get to do a quest for a long time :(

0_0 Im not going to Park Im getting them in the mail from internet.Do you see how internet is useful?

lol
07-03-2005, 04:06 AM
I'l give you anything and everything wich means no limit of stuff forever!!

Please if i do not have it an iou and if its not to you within a few months you can have me be your slave anything!! we want this room!!

Krystal
07-03-2005, 04:07 AM

Please if i do not have it an iou and if its not to you within a few months you can have me be your slave anything!! we want this room!!

SO BAD!!!!!!!

sonofshine
07-03-2005, 04:10 AM

lol ^_^ what is the use of having a room if you have nothing to fill it up with?:beret:

Krystal
07-03-2005, 04:11 AM
lol ^_^ what is the use of having a room if you have nothing to fill it up with?:beret:

we will get credits..and sell our clothing

sonofshine
07-03-2005, 04:15 AM
we will get credits..and sell our clothing

and form those credits you buy more thigns which you now owe Elara...you 'partner in crime' said no limit on stuff forever lol

lol
07-03-2005, 04:17 AM
and form those credits you buy more thigns which you now owe Elara...you 'partner in crime' said no limit on stuff forever lol
Its worth it!! Listen he will want sertain stuff not everything in the world if he does its well worth it! :CastMem:

sonofshine
07-03-2005, 04:20 AM
Its worth it!! Listen he will want sertain stuff not everything in the world if he does its well worth it! :CastMem:

O.O if you are going to trade with some one at least know something about them lol...the person with the code is a GIRL...didn't you read the other posts on this thread O.- *wink wink*

Krystal
07-03-2005, 04:44 AM
Are you willing to trade it to me when you get the code?

Enderz
07-03-2005, 04:52 AM
Elara is my In real Life GirlFriend. I posted this to star the trading. she has now joined the forum. and will deal with it all. name is Elara.

Krystal
07-03-2005, 04:59 AM
?she gave it to you..

Chris
07-03-2005, 05:17 AM
Trade me Elara! Trade me! :Tongue:

I'll give a few of the following (YOUR CHOICE):

- Fireworks magic pin
- Adventureland pin (quest pin)
- Disneyland pin (from registering in-park)
- Greatest Celebration on Earth Pin (from buying a real pin)
- Mickey Ears
- Red Saddle Seats (quest furni)
- Red Penny Press (from buying candy at Pooh's Corner)
- Madame Leota's Crystal Ball
- Madame Leota's Cards
- Madame Leota's Table
- Two green Donald chairs
- Anything else that can be purchased from the catalogue

:)

Enderz
07-03-2005, 07:08 AM
?she gave it to you..

No she did not trade it to me. Just saying please send her messages about it.

Elara
07-06-2005, 12:02 AM
Hey the room has been traded. Thanks for the offers.