View Full Version : Changing VMK title?!

Candicheer
03-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Okay, i've tried three times now to change my vmk title and they keep denying it even though I think my reasons are very resonable. A lot of my friends have changed there title with out a problem and for no 'personal information' reason. Am I missing a trick to get them to accept my new title?

DiamondMeme
03-04-2008, 01:02 AM
what was your reason? better be good..

AllAboutStitch
03-04-2008, 01:08 AM
What was the name and reason?

awsomered
03-04-2008, 01:52 AM
i've been trying to get mine changed time to time. i mean I couldn't come up with anything that has to do with awsomered

Candicheer
03-06-2008, 12:48 AM
my reason was that i didnt like people knowing that i was a cheerleading in real life. and i probably wont cheer again since this season is over. people really do judge me by cheerleading. and it gets very annoying.

SwiminUnderTheSea
03-20-2008, 01:20 AM
Okay, i've tried three times now to change my vmk title and they keep denying it even though I think my reasons are very resonable. A lot of my friends have changed there title with out a problem and for no 'personal information' reason. Am I missing a trick to get them to accept my new title?
well, my first vmk title was SwiminUnderTheSea, but appearently my friend Cassidy knows how to do it, idk she just changed it.. my new vmk title is now Clam, she said that she just put "People are making fun of my name and i want it to stop" witch isn't really true :Pop, but other than that idk how she did it, sorry, wish i could help :)

Fattback
03-31-2008, 09:00 PM
It NEVER works for me but it works for everyone else so idk!

Candicheer
04-06-2008, 05:52 PM
okay thanks ill try saying people make fun of my name. and im hoping if i keep bugging them about it, then they will eventually let me change it. i hope. and does anyone know, if they approve your name change, how does it work? is it just like, the next time you log on vmk, they ask you to pick a name? or do you need to tell them in your complaint form and they do it for you?