View Full Version : Pirate Fortress, Beware! - New Room -

DisneyDesi
03-03-2008, 11:53 PM
All ye pirates Please come I am trying to win Best guest Room. I am open now! I think it's pretty cool It's a hang out, so please come!!!!

mickey0794
03-04-2008, 12:19 AM
All ye pirates Please come I am trying to win Best guest Room. I am open now! I think it's pretty cool It's a hang out, so please come!!!!

Not to seem ean, just some constructive criticism:
Best Guest is about room DESIGN, your room hardly has any design, you seem to be hoping to win because of item rarity....

DiamondMeme
03-04-2008, 01:12 AM
I agree... You see some people win with just boxes and how creative they are? No offense but I hate people that want to win so badly.

DisneyDesi
03-04-2008, 03:17 AM
Can any of you help me?!?!!

KEBSD
03-04-2008, 03:42 AM
I agree... You see some people win with just boxes and how creative they are? No offense but I hate people that want to win so badly.

I agree, except for the part about having something against people who want to win badly.
1. Hate is a very strong word. I think you shouldn't hate people, you should dislike them. Big difference in my opinion.
2. I, personally, am very driven to win Best Guest/Game/Quest Room. Is it so bad to want something? Don't tell me you haven't wanted something badly. A lot of people really want the iPhone. This is the same idea. If you want something, you usually need that determination to go anywhere with it. Just my opinion.

~Key

DisneyDesi
03-04-2008, 03:51 AM
Thank you! I just have not really been noticed Iand was almost close to getting best guest room but then Something got in my way and didnt get it, There is nothing wrong with me trying to go for best guest room

the_phoenix
03-04-2008, 05:52 AM
Thank you! I just have not really been noticed Iand was almost close to getting best guest room but then Something got in my way and didnt get it, There is nothing wrong with me trying to go for best guest room

There is no way for you to "know" you're going to get the award ;)