View Full Version : 10/9 VMK Haunted Maze News

SweepHunter
10-09-2005, 03:54 PM
It now has 3 rooms, an easy, one medium and a hard one. Each one is run by a Community Leader.
The lines are slowing down because people are rude or new. They will not go through teleporters when told to do so. They will not get in line and when in line will not move forward.

There are major delays despite all attempts by the people in charge to operate smoothly because of slow people like me and people who are not playing the game right.

Expect not to get the prizes and to not finish the event as it is not uncommon to have 2 to 10 disconnections or for telporters to malfunction. Bring hankies as people are weeping. Tempers are rising as people are tired and frustrated. The 3event is with more rooms and supposed to be better run but it is not much better because of the design flaws in the teleporters, the not using coffins teleporters and people in general.

If you have more information let us know here as the other threads are so full of chatters that some people may not look there.

CuteHaliey
10-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Easy: owned by: CL_??
medium: Owned by: CL_Endzer
Diffuclut: Owned by: CL_Poisne (SP I"m so srry)

mrskellington
10-09-2005, 03:56 PM
I am going to have to be waiting a while...I am fourth in line.......so.....how is everybody's day so far????

barfownz
10-09-2005, 03:57 PM
vmk_babs said they opened it early just for us lol

CuteHaliey
10-09-2005, 03:57 PM
I am going to have to be waiting a while...I am fourth in line.......so.....how is everybody's day so far????
LOL! What level are u in fourth in line. i'm in 50 in line for hard. And my day s good u ?

SweepHunter
10-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks CuteHailey, I was so excited that I did not read my messages or go smash boats. I am glad Enderz is in charge of a room.

REDTAZ
10-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Im 39 in line for medium started with 120 but lines moving pretty fast

TheStarfire
10-09-2005, 04:00 PM
I have been 29th in line for a long long time. Could I be froze or is this normal for today .. lol uh .. forget that I just crashed .. big surprise :(

FlyThenFall
I'm behind 36 for the old maze entrance....I'm thinking that was a really big mistake! :( Should have stayed in the Medium line when it was only 60 people deep!

disneyrocks
Ah! im soo happy this Event turned out to be okay after all! I saw that the difficult level had practically no one at it so i went through it and im getting a Candy Cauldron :)

CoolGonza
10-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Easy: owned by: CL_Nedakh
Diffuclut: Owned by: CL_Poisne

Bow peep
10-09-2005, 04:01 PM
If any of you are on vmk at the moment you should so go in my halloween party. I have decorated it to make is seriously scary. Go to " Trick or Treat costume party" it is heaving with ppl! come on and see peoples weird costumes lol:pirate:

CoolmanJosh
10-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Yes it is great. I got to win Difficult today. Much faster and better now. See told you everything will work out.

Chip
10-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Im 116 in line for Easy Maze Entrance which name apparently changed to Entry

CuteHaliey
10-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes it is great. I got to win Difficult today. Much faster and better now. See told you everything will work out.
I know me too! I want the candy thing And 100 and The Hauted Mansion Pin!

Bow peep
10-09-2005, 04:08 PM
what candy thing can you win?

Bow peep
10-09-2005, 04:09 PM
i haven't even attempted to go to the maze yet , i was kind of put off with the" you are waiting behind a queue of 169 other players"

SweepHunter
10-09-2005, 04:10 PM
I have 38 people ahead of me.

Do not leave the line because sometimes things go wrong and the line stops moving. MOVE OR BOOT. Some people are new and have never played the games. They stand there in awe at the maze.

If you are going to one of the rooms make sure that you stand in a corner of the room you are in so you will not be in the way. Your body freezes and will not move until you exit the line or enter the maze room.

Coffiins go right through but other teleporters do not so people like me take a long time to get from room to room.

Make sure that when you exit a teleporter to move at least a step forward to clear the portal.

Do not enter a teleporter if someone is blocking the portal.

I am now 30 in line and praying hard that I even get in the door.

Chip
10-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Ned needs to start clearing some idle people.out his line is moving slower then a snail.

Bow peep
10-09-2005, 04:14 PM
ok so i have decided to see what all the fuss is about. I am in a queue of 234 people. I wonder what it looks like. Anyway i am scared i might be one of those people staring in awe at the maze. What should i do when in a years time I am in there?:wave2:

TreeDragon
10-09-2005, 04:14 PM
i haven't even attempted to go to the maze yet , i was kind of put off with the" you are waiting behind a queue of 169 other players"

you should try! it's moving pretty quick (I was 149 when I got on, down to 17 right now) :)

good luck everyone

REDTAZ
10-09-2005, 04:16 PM
i am so mad there was only 10 people in front of me for the medium maze and my computer decides to close my internet explorer so now i hav eot get back in line so now there is 175 people in front of me

TinkerBlue
10-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Okay still having teleporter issues. EngineerTiger reported that he just got dumped out of a teleporter again. PLEASE, if you are outside a maze don't stand in the doorway and complain to be let in. You build up the room numbers so guests coming through the teleporters can't continue and wind up there too. Leaders and Staff are NOT letting guests in through the doors so just leave the room, try again at the beginning, or go do something else in VMK. Sorry to be harsh but this happened to Tiger three times yesterday and he has not been able to complete the maze at all. This time he was dumped in the first haunted mansion room. Staff and Leaders handling the event, please get someone into that room to either boot the stand abouts or encourage them to leave. Thanks. I will be on a bit to try to help.

Bow peep
10-09-2005, 04:19 PM
you should try! it's moving pretty quick (I was 149 when I got on, down to 17 right now) :)

good luck everyone

ok i am trying and now i am in a queue of 194 people and it has been like that for a while now argh! I am so scared i might make a complete gimp of myself when in there!

SweepHunter
10-09-2005, 04:19 PM
You can stare in awe but do not block entrances or exits and often you can check for the maze rooms and go right into one and watch from the side lines.

That does not help you cheat because you see stuff but which teleporter should you choose. You cannot tell.

4th in line

Coollilygirl
10-09-2005, 04:20 PM
I am behind 161. 5 minutes ago i was at 234. It moves pretty fast...

TinkerBlue
10-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Please do not encourage guests to go "stand on the sidelines and watch". This is creating a huge problem with too many guests in a room so that those playing are getting dumped out of the maze.

SweepHunter
Okay still having teleporter issues. EngineerTiger reported that he just got dumped out of a teleporter again. PLEASE, if you are outside a maze don't stand in the doorway and complain to be let in. You build up the room numbers so guests coming through the teleporters can't continue and wind up there too. Leaders and Staff are NOT letting guests in through the doors so just leave the room, try again at the beginning, or go do something else in VMK. Sorry to be harsh but this happened to Tiger three times yesterday and he has not been able to complete the maze at all. This time he was dumped in the first haunted mansion room. Staff and Leaders handling the event, please get someone into that room to either boot the stand abouts or encourage them to leave. Thanks. I will be on a bit to try to help.

We need strong leaders to keep this event in control.
Thank you for the imput and I am next in line. Yeah.

Jess
Do these entrances bring us to the same mazes as yesterday? I know they aren't all in the same room, but its still basically the same, right?

Bow peep
10-09-2005, 04:23 PM
You people are scaring me! you lot have persuaded me to go and do this scary maze! i left my nice halloween party with lots of people to join a queue which resembles a snail! argh it hasn't moved for the last 5 mins. I think it has frozen. A bit like me because of how cold it is here lol

joeyespn
10-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Go to the Maze

I went from 144 to 68 in 19 mins!

Kellybean
10-09-2005, 04:26 PM

Actually the difficult level is owned by CL_Poseidon

Bow peep
people! I have just been staring at this number 194 for the last ten minutes! when i gave up and press cancel it turns out i had lost connection! what a waste of my life! lol waa waa!

GreenyApple
I am at 185 woohoo difficult level again hope no one will follow me today and kick me out of the way

SweetCoolGuy
10-09-2005, 04:28 PM
199 in medium level maze. It seems to be going fast!

Bow peep
10-09-2005, 04:28 PM
well the only queue i am in is to a sleep over club lol i just want to laugh at what they say! lol

Bow peep
10-09-2005, 04:30 PM
omg they boot me it was as if the owner had just read what i wrote lol

SweepHunter
10-09-2005, 04:31 PM
I got a disconnection.

Bow peep
10-09-2005, 04:34 PM
that is what happened to me don't worry join the club

SweepHunter
10-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Enderz left and that is when I got the boot.
The problem was this blue girl who would not move.
Everyone begged her to move.
There was several people who just stood there at the entrance and not moving.

The problem is two fold in the rooms.
People who do not follow orders.
The use of teleporters other than coffins.
People like me get thrown out of rooms because of them other teleporters delay.

MissAmy
10-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Can you believe it!!( How many ppl are you waiting behind)
I am waiting behind 206 but it is moving really fast!! HOPE

delia
10-09-2005, 04:50 PM
I was in the 3rd room of the difficult and lost connection. I think due to a block. We were all stuck. Try again!

SweepHunter
10-09-2005, 05:03 PM
I am missiing church for this. I editted the first post with the new information.

MissAmy
10-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Now I am behind 58!!! WOOT WOOT NOW 57

SweepHunter
10-09-2005, 05:16 PM
I am at 26 and boy will I be happy to go to church finally.

delia
10-09-2005, 07:15 PM
Still trying after several more lost connections....

I guess what we need to remember is that this game doesn't have to cost us anything but our time...And we can spend that any way we like. VMK is fun most of the time. What a bargain! :peterpan:

Inchantmente
10-09-2005, 07:21 PM
ok i was about 256th in line and it was moving pretty fast. i was waiting almost an hour and i got to 10th in line. now i've been 10th in line for about half an hour. did it freeze on me? and should i cancel and get in line again?

jadedstatik
10-09-2005, 08:49 PM

yeah well yesterday before they split up the entrances the line was 550 something always to start, so I only got one maze done yesterday, 169 is nothing compared to yesterday!!!!!!!