View Full Version : Prediction

punkpat
02-16-2008, 11:20 PM
I predict lightning magic will come out this weakend or the next. I think this because, A we have seen testers with it, B the tower of terror stuff came out and, C because we have seen magic comeing out and no new magic came out

PowerfulCoolLake
02-17-2008, 09:59 AM
OMG i forgot about it has people been testing it?? im gonna need to be getting some credits because lightning magic will be good for my vampire :P

spacerightsummer
02-17-2008, 11:34 AM
I was hoping but instead they just gave us another one time use magic pin (inferno of all magics lol) of which I have no use for. Maybe next week :)

punkpat
02-17-2008, 12:49 PM
Yes i know that stunk

Stemaboat_Tyler
02-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Maybe. I thought if they did, they would release it this weakend.

mrmyth
02-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Hosts were also seen wearing the,(not sure of it's name), red space ship magic. I think if hosts are wearing it, more chance of that than something a tester had on.
I also think however,everything in the card game is ready to roll out, as I expect those were the new items meant for in park quests before VMK Central was closed and VMK's place in the park was re-thought of.

greenhpper
02-17-2008, 03:46 PM
I agree about a new magic next weekend but not bout which magic. It could be possible that a magic we have not even seen yet could be released. Either way, if they retire all the magics at the end of the theme, whatever does come out could become the least common as it would only be out for a week. I for one am looking forward to next week's releases. :)

I also agree with Mr., the TCG items do seem like the might have been meant as park quests. Shame really, they looked like they could have made for some fun questing but looking forward to them in game as well.

Cmkrebs
02-17-2008, 03:57 PM
maybe the new magic will come out on monday

PowerfulCoolLake
02-18-2008, 10:36 AM
maybe the new magic will come out on monday

No it wont because the presidents day thing unless its in that quest because Yavn Said " On Presidents Day we will truely reward you for your effort " or summin like that!

punkpat
02-18-2008, 01:22 PM
Yes i Think that lightning or some other magic will be released a nontradeable magic today

disdreamer
02-18-2008, 01:28 PM
Rumor does have it that the lightning magic is do for release this coming Saturday! But you never know with VMK.

mistrominnie
02-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Yavn said that they're releasing magic today for President's day. But then again, I could have been mislead...

punkpat
02-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Yes he has mislead us before

Off topic: did they stor re-releasing the presents??

GoodPolarGirl
02-18-2008, 02:43 PM
Yavn said that they're releasing magic today for President's day. But then again, I could have been mislead...

Yavn said he was re-releasing 'something'

He never specifically said it was going to be magic. ;)

punkpat
02-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Yes that us true\

EDIT: guess we will see in a minute

EDIT AGAIN: oh great it is a pin Thanks alot Yavn