View Full Version : VMK Fan Site Teleporter Map

SpinMarty
07-01-2005, 08:39 PM
EDIT: I gave up for a while as it changed too often the other day. Once things have settled down I will update this list. In the meantime check out TWDTWD's visual map that he started here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1483)

I will update as things are changed. Also, I did not put the rooms going from these (with the exception of SorcMickey's) I can do that, too, but want to leave some exploring to you!

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS . . . THINGS CHANGE!

The teleporters are listed from left to right as you enter the room.

I) VMK Fan Site Master Port - this is the main room to the colored rooms.

A) VMK Fan Site Central - Red
1) TinkerBlue (Observation Roof)
2) Baby (Ahoy Mateys)
3) MrGenie (MrGenie’s Tic-Talk-Toe Tent)
4) SorcMickey (VMK Fan Site Lobby)
a. SorcMickey (Yensid Room)
b. VMK Fan Site Central – Red
c. divacat (Palace Balcomy)
d. Guest76882 (Wonderland Lounge)
e. dznymagic (Haunted Mansion Conservatory)
5) chipfandale (Chipfandale’s Talk Time Party)
6) Heartsdown (Haunted Mansion Closing Party)
7) pushgirl (Haunted Mansion Conservatory)
8) Alexander (Madame Quest Mansion)
B) VMK Fan Site Central - Green
1) Danola (Danola Central)
2) StarryNight (Under the Sea)
3) Nedakh (Nedakh’s Magic VMK Museum I)
4) Evee (Mansion House)
5) MickeysBuddy (Darkness Rules!)
6) Lady-Diva (Lady-Diva’s teleporting tower)
7) Foustketeer (Loaded with Chairs)
8) Enderz (Enderz House)
9) FlyThenFall (The Green Room)
10) dmeets (The Pad)
11) Dis Central Teleporter Lobby (** will be mapped later, this is the Dis Boards main room)
12) MisterToad (Wonderland)
C) VKM Fan Site Central – Gold
1) DudeBryan (Nautilus Submarine Room)
2) darthjeroen (Hall – Ground Level)
3) Becky ( The VMK Talk Show)
4) PiperR (The Tropics)
5) fantasmico (Dance wither Fire)
6) Thunderslam (Lost Kingdom of Light)
7) sygl (Blue Room)
8) wdwspider (Castle wdwspider)
D) VMK Fan Site Sea – Purple
1) Cucullin (Sea Floor)
2) tiggerbounces (VMK help)
3) wenyeva (Wenyeva’s Dragon Tea Room)
4) BadPete (Pirate Pin Trading Party)
5) jnemo (My Tiki Tiki Tiki Room)
6) thetitan (VMK Space Center)
7) SpinMarty (SpinMarty’s Game Ranch)
8) Corriander (Maleficent’s Evil Fortress)
E) VMK Fan Site Ocean Side – Gold
1) (currently empty)
F) VMK Fan Site Ocean Side – Red (left to right, back to front)
1) supergirl (Supergirl’s Fashion Show)
2) shiregirl (Try Bell Council)
3) (boat not working yet)

Taryn
07-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Thank goodness you posted this! I got SO incredibly lost last night trying to find my way back to a room after exploring for a bit... :Tongue:

wdwspider
07-01-2005, 08:50 PM
This is great. But you can still get lost easily lol

I know I have at least 15 or so rooms you can branch off into from my rooms and so on.

MrGenie
07-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Wow, nice work SpinMarty...very helpful. Delegation is a beautiful thing (especially when you don't even have to initiate it!). :)

Mr.Lunatix
07-01-2005, 08:51 PM
Nick, thought of this on Mod chat a couple of nights ago, you should put the picture of the room above or beside each Teleporter and since you all own a different VMK Central place then you could split the job up,

SpinMarty
07-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Nick, thought of this on Mod chat a couple of nights ago, you should put the picture of the room above or beside each Teleporter and since you all own a different VMK Central place then you could split the job up,

This was thought of but I think it was decided to wait until the photo-off-the-wall bug is fixed.

TinkerBlue
07-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Thanks SpinMarty. I was going to print screen and label all the teleporters but haven't been able to get on at all today. This will be a great help and thank you so much.

My only caution is that since this is still the first couple of days and a work in progress, the locations may change a bit. We already need a second Master hub (something else I was going to do today...grrrrrr) but this will help everyone so much right now.

And no, you didn't jump the gun at all. This is what I like about this entire endeavor. Everyone is pitching in to help get it going.

I know this is a repeat (feel like I keep sending out a "May Day") but since I can't get on, if you want to link in find Enderz. He owns the VMK Fan Site Ocean Side - Gold room and will be able to set you up.

Also, if anyone sees MousesHelper (his is the non-functioning boat), please let him know that we haven't forgotten him. If I can't get on, MrGenie will come help you when he's on later today. He thinks the other boat is not placed since we tested the boats we had between us (just in case we placed the wrong one) and those all link to each other correctly.

Back to seeing if the "game gods" will let me on.

SpinMarty
07-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Thanks SpinMarty. I was going to print screen and label all the teleporters but haven't been able to get on at all today. This will be a great help and thank you so much.

My only caution is that since this is still the first couple of days and a work in progress, the locations may change a bit. We already need a second Master hub (something else I was going to do today...grrrrrr) but this will help everyone so much right now.

And no, you didn't jump the gun at all. This is what I like about this entire endeavor. Everyone is pitching in to help get it going.

I know this is a repeat (feel like I keep sending out a "May Day") but since I can't get on, if you want to link in find Enderz. He owns the VMK Fan Site Ocean Site - Gold room and will be able to set you up.

I really don't think you need another master hub - you can squeeze so much more into those rooms. The more you have the more confusing it gets. Just a thought is all.

I will be visiting often so that this map can stay up to date.

Enderz
07-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Yep I am Enderz. Find me and I will hook you up. :) in the Ocean - Gold room

Alexander
07-01-2005, 10:30 PM
YAY!

Now about about a visually labeled map so I really won't get lost? Or is that asking too much?

SpinMarty
07-01-2005, 10:54 PM
YAY!

Now about about a visually labeled map so I really won't get lost? Or is that asking too much?

Let's let things get organized first then I can do that.

Enderz
07-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Hey Spin if you want help when you make that map I will be more than willing to help out. :)

trstno1
07-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Great thread. Is there a way to subscribe to threads without posting. If so, please don't reply - I don't want to hijak the thread. Just send me a message or something.

TinkerBlue
07-02-2005, 02:31 AM
I was going to do the map but if Enderz, SpinMarty and others want to take the point on the "survey" effort, that would be terrific. I can do the artwork but have no web posting capability. Good, after moving all that furniture, I can just go exploring and play some games.

Thanks everyone. And yes, I am done "adding" things. Anything new will be secondary rooms off the existing main two ports. So, I don't anticipate changing things as they are on 1 July PM.

For those who have not yet seen the Space room, go to the Master Adventure port and enter the teleporter in the back (flanked with two astroorbiter lamps). That portal leads to the Rocket Blue hub. Very cool.

I'm very pleased with how the main rooms turned out. I hope everyone likes what MrGenie and I have done. Many of you offered excellent suggestions and we tried to implement. Thanks so much.

SpinMarty
07-02-2005, 02:41 AM
Hey Spin if you want help when you make that map I will be more than willing to help out. :)
Great and I still want those scans you mentioned in another thread LOL

SpinMarty
07-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Bezoar just posted this link on the DisBoards site. It is the map or the Intercot Website teleport connections. It is way cool Check it out (http://www.allguinness.com/vmk/vmkmap.html) .
I am not saying that you have to visit the rooms, but the map itself is very cool.

TWDTWD
07-02-2005, 05:46 PM
:) I would like to help with the map. :)

darthmatt
07-02-2005, 05:58 PM
are these just some rooms

Bezoar
07-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Great thread. Is there a way to subscribe to threads without posting. If so, please don't reply - I don't want to hijak the thread. Just send me a message or something.
Under thread tools, choose subscribe thread. (I didn't want to send a message, because I think this is useful info, but now we'll get back to our regularly scheduled thread :) )

TinkerBlue
07-02-2005, 07:21 PM
The rooms serve as a teleport system linking member guest rooms. Nice way to explore many different rooms. We have two master hubs that link to secondary hubs. Also we have a link to an "interplanetary" hub that joins us to the DIS Board group and, hopefully, others.

If you go to VMK Fan Site Master Central you will be at the major port for the VMK Fan Site. Use the teleporters to access the other hubs.

Bezoar
07-03-2005, 11:16 AM
The rooms serve as a teleport system linking member guest rooms. Nice way to explore many different rooms. We have two master hubs that link to secondary hubs. Also we have a link to an "interplanetary" hub that joins us to the DIS Board group and, hopefully, others.

An attempt at diplomatic relations with the Intercot folks has not gone particularly well -- not much interest in contact with us.

If anyone knows of people with large (say, >20 teleporters) networks who might be interested, we should invite them to join us. I think it would be nice to have VMK be a virtual meeting place / intersection for different groups and associations of people who share things Disney.

Iknowyou
07-03-2005, 01:16 PM
I will update as things are changed. Also, I did not put the rooms going from these (with the exception of SorcMickey's) I can do that, too, but want to leave some exploring to you!

2) Baby (Ahoy Mateys)
4) Evee (Mansion House)
8) Enderz (Enderz House)
10) dmeets (The Pad)
11) Dis Central Teleporter Lobby (** will be mapped later, this is the Dis Boards main room)
4) PiperR (The Tropics)
7) sygl (Blue Room)
1) Cucullin (Sea Floor)
1) (currently empty)
3) (boat not working yet)thanks for the info

woot! first post!

Alexander
07-03-2005, 11:29 PM
I switched my link around!

The VMK Teleporter now links to the my Treasures of Time and Space room. This room is going to be exclusive to VMK Fan Site members. That means I'm going to buy a gate soon.

SuperGurl
07-09-2005, 02:13 AM
I have six rooms (and working on adding my seventh and eighth) I want to link up to the hub! As soon as I get off of work, I will get on vmk and get myself a new set of teleporters to link up. Are you particular about what teleporter I buy and what room should I link to?

darthmatt
07-21-2005, 03:39 PM
i might want to help because i have 13 sets of teleporters

Cerala
07-22-2005, 11:12 PM
I have some rooms I'd like to link up to the hub (purple, preferably ^^; ). Who would I need to find to talk to about this? (And as SuperGurl said, are you particular about the teleporters?)

alice
07-23-2005, 08:44 PM

2) MouseHelper (Tiki Bird Trade)
3) TWDTWD (TWDTWD's Race and Hangout)
4) Gamester (space underwater dive! dive!)
5) CheshirePink (Cups)

(labeled coffin in back right corner) AliceBlue (Blue Buy-You Banquet Room)
(labeled teacup) AliceBlue (Celebration Very Merry)

Hi all - I figured I would take charge of updating the info for Ocean Side Red, as there are not very many of us here. If anyone wants their "beyond" rooms listed (those that don't directly connect to Ocean Side Red), let me know and I will add them.

SpinMarty, do you want to update your original list with this?

shiregirl
07-23-2005, 09:14 PM
My Try Bell Council Room is no longer linked in the VMK Fan Site Ocean Side – Red

I have a link room if my own that is linked to the VMK Fan Site Master Port. This is the room information:

VMK Fan Site Central - Purple
1) forwalt (Forwalt's Haunted Manison)
2) Nick_ttc (VMK fan site - Cactus Room)
3) wnderlndktty (The Gate keeper)
4) Cowie (Castle of Magic)
5) wdwr (wdwr Castle Room)
6) Priz, aka Prisoner (Submarine Races Gift Shop)
7) snuggie (snuggie's tiki room)
8) Squeakytoy (Evil Minion Meeting Room)
9) RoyalHighness (Haunted Manison Conservatory)
10) JediViper (The Get Away)
11) coolcami (Coolcami's Castle Inn)
12) Supergurl (Haunted School of Magic)
13) shiregirl (Try Bell Council)

BabyThePirate
07-23-2005, 10:16 PM
I changed the teleporter that was in one of my rooms. Its now in "Celebration Of Being A Pirate" :piratesk:

DarkGhost
07-25-2005, 12:36 AM
I MUST KNOW HOW TO GET A SPOT IN THE HUBS! PLZ TELL!! :sadd2: :jumping-s :sadd2: :jumping-s

Chedstro
07-27-2005, 04:35 AM
I'm trying to help a friend get into the network. Does anyone know who to contact to get transporters placed? You can pm me if you can help.

Thanks,

Chedstro (Coriander in the game)

Foustketeer
07-27-2005, 04:36 AM
Contact someone who own's a room to let them put a teleporter in that room.

shiregirl
07-27-2005, 05:02 AM
Just to let everybody know (because I have been getting a LOT of requests lately) the purple room is full. I have no space for any more teleporters. How about the rest of you room owners in the network. Got space?

LordIllidan
07-27-2005, 05:04 AM
I would like a spot please. My vmk name is LordIllidan im usually on all day in random areas so can i meet up with someone somewhere?

beachhalo86
07-27-2005, 05:24 AM
i have atleast 5 sets of teleporters... two sets are big thunder mountain so let me know what color room where i need to pester te owner of to get in somewhere in this crazy elaborate scheme of hubs and branches and other things i do not understand.. LOL

alice
07-27-2005, 05:51 AM
This is from a very OLD post, and there have probably been changes, (Shiregirl is full, apparently), but here is the original list of room owners that linked their rooms to the central hub:

VMK Fan Site Master Central - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Central Red - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Central Green - MrGenie
VMK Fan Site Central Gold - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Central Purple - Shiregirl
VMK Fan Site Central Black - MrGenie
VMK Fan Site Master Adventures - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Sea Base I - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Sea Base - Blue - Becky
VMK Fan Site Ocean Side Gold - Enderz
VMK Fan Site Ocean Side Red - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Rocket Blue - Ottel
VMK Fan Site Western Green - MousesHelper

If you contact one of these people, they should be able to help you link up.

LordIllidan
07-27-2005, 06:18 AM
ok thankies.

now i have a purpous to stalk vmk day in day out: to ruin the only save haven i have in the game :)

captain_dl
07-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Just to let everybody know (because I have been getting a LOT of requests lately) the purple room is full. I have no space for any more teleporters. How about the rest of you room owners in the network. Got space?I have an empty castle room if you need it. Just let me know.
:happy:

CuteHaliey
07-28-2005, 12:28 AM
This is from a very OLD post, and there have probably been changes, (Shiregirl is full, apparently), but here is the original list of room owners that linked their rooms to the central hub:

VMK Fan Site Master Central - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Central Red - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Central Green - MrGenie
VMK Fan Site Central Gold - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Central Purple - Shiregirl
VMK Fan Site Central Black - MrGenie
VMK Fan Site Master Adventures - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Sea Base I - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Sea Base - Blue - Becky
VMK Fan Site Ocean Side Gold - Enderz
VMK Fan Site Ocean Side Red - TinkerBlue
VMK Fan Site Rocket Blue - Ottel
VMK Fan Site Western Green - MousesHelper

If you contact one of these people, they should be able to help you link up.

Can some 1 link me up

DarkGhost
07-29-2005, 05:42 AM
I have an empty castle room if you need it. Just let me know.
:happy:

Really? Truly? Really? :eek: Wow, can i maybe put a teleporter in your spare room and have that be a network too? I need some publicity for my room (The Haunted Mansion Ride). I also like to be part of a network (so I don't feel left out... :sadd2: )

KookyQuack
08-11-2005, 07:17 AM
I would like to submit my Talk show " Kooky Talk With KookyQuack" in the map. Please consider! It would be an honer to a part of the map!

Joeman
08-26-2005, 12:59 PM
i like your idea
i would like you to add my room
Room Info:
Name: Tiki room
Desription: My room is the beat room ever!
Owner: JoeBuzzy (scroll Down)

my room will be conected to my cafe, which is conected to my other cafe room

WingedHeart
08-26-2005, 01:11 PM
I think my teleporter is in the VMK Ocean Site - Gold...it's a coffin and goes to my Spooky Right Angle Wonderland room. From there you can get to my other room Belle's Influence or to MickeysBuddy's room called Sit A Spell. (you can get many other places from Sit a Spell too, including back to another fan site lobby)

Thanks for keeping this updated! What a job that is!! :wave2:

happpy
08-26-2005, 01:24 PM
u forgot me haqpppy one of cl_tinkerblue place u can teleport to my place happy place lol

BusterBoy
09-06-2005, 06:29 PM
:D If you would like more rooms to link up with I would be happy to contribute a teleporter. Linking rooms rules!

tinkerjules
09-08-2005, 12:08 PM
If we need more hubs I can donate a skull rock room ( they cost so much!)
I have a coffin that I want to link up also.
Do we need another hub? If so what should I name it?

lemonysnicket3
09-10-2005, 09:51 PM
i have a plane
!vmk plane waiting area*vmk plane!

tinkerjules
09-13-2005, 11:27 AM
Come visit! CL_tinkerblue was kind enought to add my coffin into VMK fan site central gold. I am the last coffin closest to the door.

lemonysnicket3
09-24-2005, 03:24 PM
well yo i like this sticky

thegoof
10-18-2005, 12:59 AM
Where is the thread that tells me how to connect? Who should I talk to?

gilligantrips
10-18-2005, 01:00 AM
I know this is kind of an older (on the forums) thing, but can I link up? Do you have room? Thanks

alice
10-18-2005, 05:27 AM
The first post in this thread has a list of people with hub rooms that connect to the central hub. (Note that the list is very old, and there may have been some changes over time!) Buy a set of teleporters, then find someone on the list and PM them to see who has room to add you to their hub. :)

LilSnooop
10-30-2005, 03:02 PM
EDIT: I gave up for a while as it changed too often the other day. Once things have settled down I will update this list. In the meantime check out TWDTWD's visual map that he started here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1483)

2) Baby (Ahoy Mateys)
4) Evee (Mansion House)
8) Enderz (Enderz House)
10) dmeets (The Pad)
4) PiperR (The Tropics)
7) sygl (Blue Room)
1) Cucullin (Sea Floor)
1) (currently empty)
3) (boat not working yet)
how do u use thos color things like what is the code to get those furniture?

Samanthagirl10
10-30-2005, 10:24 PM
:happy: Well all in all i think the game sounds a lot of fun!! I hope i can play it sometime! SpinMarty u have a brain of wonders in ur head! Like i said it sounds fun!

~Twilight.Crusader~
11-29-2005, 04:22 AM
:xmas35: Even though this is really old, can I still join?:xmas35: Thanks.

neebedj
10-08-2006, 11:36 AM
Thx Alot :) ;)

VMKJen
10-08-2006, 11:51 AM
wow, this is a very old thread! but i would like to know is these rooms still open?

thegoof
10-08-2006, 12:46 PM
wow, this is a very old thread! but i would like to know is these rooms still open?
I still have my teleporter linked up, so yes it still works. Let me warn you though, I have noticed some of the telepoters go to junk teleporter rooms and such. It wou;d be nice if we could redo this and make it easier fro new people to join and such.

My room is located in Adventure Aqua.

VMKJen
10-08-2006, 12:56 PM
yes because i havent even seen any of this yet.

LuisT
10-08-2006, 01:44 PM
I would love to a teleporter in one of these rooms! Is there anyway i can?

Thanks LuisT

MichelleA
10-08-2006, 08:24 PM
I would like to add my teleporter to 1 of the rooms. It can go to my slide room or quest room. Who owns the teleporter lobbies?

eboy
11-02-2006, 12:41 PM
can i put my teleporter there? :)

T.I.Trev
12-20-2006, 10:23 PM
why do u act like that??