View Full Version : My suggestions for Disney Channel

Blooregard
01-20-2008, 02:35 AM
Ok, I don't have too much against Disney channel, if that's what your thinnking. It's just not,you know,Disney. Sometimes I wonder why it's still called that. Anyways, here's my suggestions:

.keep some of the shows, so pre-teens are still attracted, but take away the not popular shows, except Lilo and Stitch
.I like Shaun the Sheep, but I would rather see some classic shorts from Disney when there is extra time instead of some "As the Bell Rings" or "Shorty Mc Short Shorts" stuff
.Bring back Vault Disney for crying out loud! I've never seen it, and I still know other people including myself will like it. Instead of just having it at midnight,here will also be a showing at six, for those of us who aren't night owls.
.Some new programming, but I can't think of any good one's at the moment. Any suggestions for those?

Plz post

Blooregard
01-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Wow..I'm not getting post on any of my boards. I just thought that was weird. Maybe it's because I'm new..

BanannaSplitzer
07-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Bring Back Disney TV,
Vault Disney, AND A LOT MORE OLD CARTOONS!!! I Never Got To Watch Mickey Mouse Club And Bring Back All Of The Stuff About Disneyland. If Not...
Disney get Ready For A Whoopin!!!!!

SpinMarty
07-26-2008, 04:36 PM
Bring back Vault Disney for crying out loud! I've never seen it, and I still know other people including myself will like it. Instead of just having it at midnight,here will also be a showing at six, for those of us who aren't night owls.

Thank you! I loved Vault Disney. It was a shame when the Disney Channel removed it's classic cartoon, movie and TV show library from the line-up.

SonicBoom
07-26-2008, 07:47 PM
Ok, I don't have too much against Disney channel, if that's what your thinnking. It's just not,you know,Disney. Sometimes I wonder why it's still called that. Anyways, here's my suggestions:

.keep some of the shows, so pre-teens are still attracted, but take away the not popular shows, except Lilo and Stitch
.I like Shaun the Sheep, but I would rather see some classic shorts from Disney when there is extra time instead of some "As the Bell Rings" or "Shorty Mc Short Shorts" stuff
.Bring back Vault Disney for crying out loud! I've never seen it, and I still know other people including myself will like it. Instead of just having it at midnight,here will also be a showing at six, for those of us who aren't night owls.
.Some new programming, but I can't think of any good one's at the moment. Any suggestions for those?

Plz post

Awww, i love lilo and stitch lol.

I watched it while i still had jet lag XD.
Whats shorty mcshort shorts?

PurpleCrazyLava
07-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Disney has Toon Disney with some classics. They should add more classics in though. I love As The Bell Rings!!

xigbar
07-26-2008, 08:47 PM
I agree 1 MILLION percent. What does living in a hotel, annoying stepbrothers, family from future with love and blah, kids in school, secret-life popstars, a family of wizard, kid in the white house and whatever have to do with Disney? I agree with the old disney cartoons also. Here are some shows that they should keep. Lilo and Stitch, The Emporers New School, Kim Possible, and That's So Raven.

SweetChinMusic
07-26-2008, 08:50 PM
Disney Channel is doing alright I think
If you want animated stuff just watch Toon Disney
I personally hate ALL of Disneys animated shows :P
but that's just me

SonicBoom
07-27-2008, 09:20 PM
I agree 1 MILLION percent. What does living in a hotel, annoying stepbrothers, family from future with love and blah, kids in school, secret-life popstars, a family of wizard, kid in the white house and whatever have to do with Disney? I agree with the old disney cartoons also. Here are some shows that they should keep. Lilo and Stitch, The Emporers New School, Kim Possible, and That's So Raven.

Umm, what does a talking mouse have to do with Walt Disney? lol If they bring in something new, you cant say what does that have to do with Disney, cause its just a new idea, that THEY thought of.

Btw Lilo and Stitch = Stopped bc too many experiments to catch, thus, too many episodes.

Emporers New School is gonna go on.

Kim Possible was already huge lol.

That's So Raven, she was gonna pursue her own career, I think.

MLKnCookies
07-27-2008, 09:22 PM
I think there should be a Teen Disney channel. They have Playhouse Disney, Toon Disney, Jetix, and the regular disney channel for preteens.

SonicBoom
07-27-2008, 09:27 PM
I think there should be a Teen Disney channel. They have Playhouse Disney, Toon Disney, Jetix, and the regular disney channel for preteens.

Regular Disney Channel is pretty much teens too.

BuzzBoy133
07-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Yeah, it is. I don't understand why people hate all the new shows. They're all awesome!If you think its only about the mouse, your wrong.

Deeda
07-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Disney Channel is still kinda cool, but a lot of the cartoons are sort of lame.

BuzzBoy133
07-27-2008, 10:53 PM
Yeah, but I don't really watch those..

thundurga
07-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Wow you know Disney Bombs something when ppl cant remeber Shorty Mc Short Shorts.,, Dat came out like what? 1 year ago? I hate that Shaun the Sheep! Save that thing for Playhouse Disney! The Suite Life is losing it! They need to bring back classic Dylan and Cole the new episodes are stupid and/or pointless! Duisney needs to jump back up on its feet, revamp some older shows, and start making a good channel again!

Narnialucygirl
07-29-2008, 12:12 AM
some of the shows are getting old. like the suite life of zack and cody. its been going on for what?..3 years and now they're doing the suite life on deck? some shows like life with derek they might keep on because people can relate to them.

what ever happend to naturally sadie?

Blooregard
08-01-2008, 12:56 PM
All I can say is WOW. I never expected my first post to pop out of nowhere. Well, I just want to say I'm speechless. LOL.

yumiyum
12-20-2009, 05:53 AM
Umm, what does a talking mouse have to do with Walt Disney?

umm.... geez i dunno.. MAYBE ITS THE FACT THAT THAT'S WHAT STARTED DISNEY!!!! ( yes i meant to put on caps) walt created mickey mouse as the first cartoon that he ever did besides oswald the lucky rabbit. So the mouse has EVERYTHING to do with walt disney. LOL :1mickeym:

StitchMayhem
01-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Umm, what does a talking mouse have to do with Walt Disney?

I'm sorry, I must be reading that incorrectly.

Mickey Mouse is the reason why Disney media exsists today.

How could you possibly think that a talking mouse has nothing to do with Disney!?

That's like saying a giant sun, a tiger, three elves, a toucan, a frog, and a chicken have nothing to do with Kellogg's!

Vivi
01-09-2010, 02:34 AM
uhm. i miss old disney channel.
and i don't like suite life on deck. it's pointless.
but i liked life with derek and phil of the future. they actually made me laugh. and that's so raven/
yeah.