View Full Version : Disneyland Quest Help!!!!

Animebabe05
10-08-2005, 07:30 AM
Hey I really wanted to know if anyone had the answers to all the questions on the Disneyland quest. I'm going to Disneyland in about 2 weeks and well I'd like to get all of this VMK out if the way ahead of time. Also, I was wondering where you have to go to buy the hats that you also get in VMK. Thanks a ton! Animbabe05 :wave2: :minniemo:

NaviMap
10-08-2005, 08:25 AM
Hey I really wanted to know if anyone had the answers to all the questions on the Disneyland quest. I'm going to Disneyland in about 2 weeks and well I'd like to get all of this VMK out if the way ahead of time. Also, I was wondering where you have to go to buy the hats that you also get in VMK. Thanks a ton! Animbabe05

Print out the Disneyland Park Tomorrowland Quest from the VMK website (.pdf file): http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/quests/index?name=TomorrowlandQuestPage
Print out the Disneyland Park 50th Quest from the VMK website (.pdf file):
http://avmk.disney.go.com/media/vmk/en_US/quests/Multipark/DL_50TH_QuestFINAL.pdf
Print out the Disneyland Park High School Musical Quest from the VMK website (.pdf file):
http://avmk.disney.go.com/media/vmk/en_US/quests/HSM_DLR_Quest.pdf
When you arrive at Disneyland Park, go to the VMK Central Booth located in front of Innoventions (the 2 story round building between Autopia & Redd Rockets Pizza Port) and grab the pamplets of the 3 quests (Adventureland, Fantasyland, Frontierland).
Have fun and Search around the park to find the answers, you'll notice interesting things. If you want something to check your answers look at this post:
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19613 (You must subscribe to the Secrets of VMK group to view this thread).
I'd encourage you to spend a first day to enjoy yourself at the park and searching for the quest answers (most questions are pretty easy).
There is a special reward if you get all the questions on all four quests right. Turn in your finished quests back to the VMK Central Booth. There they will hand you all the reward cards and a few additional cards that were from the former special VMK Insider Tour.
Go to the Monsters Inc ride in Disney's CA Adventure Park and at the entrance, cast members will be giving out a special flyer for VMK with the code for a set of gold door teleporters.
If you register a character into VMK inside Innoventions, that character will have the green "born in park" badge and other special prizes from clothing to furniture.
Also bring in any printed .pdf coupons from scoring hi scores in some of the games in VMK or completing the hidden mickey quest in VMK.
In the cave area (not the cactus room) of the first floor inside Innoventions, if there are enough people playing VMK in this room, a cast member may come out and do a VMK scavenger Hunt where its a race to see who can find certain items in VMK the fastest and they will be giving out some cards that were discontinued. However, the cast member may only have certain types depending what's available.
EDIT: Insider Tours have been discontinued. There are typically only two tours (1:30p and 5p) everyday and only 16 spots on each tour. They typically fill up minutes after the park opens. If you want to get on the tour, I suggest you are inside the entrance gates a half hour before the park officially opens for the day and head straight to the VMK Central Booth in Tomorrowland (that's why i suggest setting 1 day to do the quests and turn them in then use a 2nd day to sign up for the tour). Here, you must show your VMK Insider Tour reward card and they will sign you up for the tour (space is very limited). It is possible to do it in 1 day but you're risking the chance of missing the insider tour sign ups since they fill up only minutes after the park opens
Besides the Quest Reward cards, there are 5 different reward cards you can get by purchasing merchandise at certain locations marked with VMK signs in the store.

Note: You have to ask the cast member at the register for them when you're making your purchase. And here's a tip: Shop the stores very early or when they are not crowded and busy (the evening is the worst time to shop in Disneyland, especially near closing time). A less-stressed cast member is likely going to be more generous in giving a few extra cards beyond the "1 card per purchase" if you purchase more than 1 item and you ask politely and be kind to them.

VMK Card: Magic Mirror Poster, DLR Location: Any Item Purchase in the Magic Shop (Main Street, East Side)
VMK Card: Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin, DLR Location: Buy a real pin in Little Green Store Command (Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters exit, Tomorrowland)
VMK Card: Golden Mickey Ears, DLR Locations: Buy a real hat at the following- Hatmoshpere (Autopia entrance), Mad Hatter (Fantasyland), Mad Hatter (Town Square, Main Street)
VMK Card: Mickey Mouse Club T-shirt, DLR Location: Buy a real T-shirt at Star Trader Shop (Star Tours exit)
VMK Card: Red Penny Press Chocolate Dispenser, DLR Location: Buy real candy at Pooh Corner (Critter Country)

barfownz
10-08-2005, 10:29 PM
hey navi whats the answer to number 6 in adventurelad? is it hornbill or volture?

NaviMap
10-09-2005, 08:16 AM
hey navi whats the answer to number 6 in adventurelad? is it hornbill or volture?Well, let's see. In old version, the correct answer was the toucan yet the question is still the same & is refering to the same exact Animatronic bird hanging above the queue line stairway in Jungle Cruise in the new version of the quest but with more answers to choose from. All you have to do is look at the bird and if you know what a hornbill and vulture look like, you'll know the answer right away.

NASAMan
10-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Navi, I commend you for your answer! The Quests are fun to do and make for a very enjoyable visit to the park! They should not be 'spolied' with answers from the fan site. Your suggestions were very good and I just need to add one more: Don't hesitate to ask Cast Members! When I was trying to get the answer to the Adventureland question about the bird in the Jungle Cruise queue, the ride was closed. I asked a CM, he took my camera into the queue, and took a picture of the answer for me! By doing the quests you will see parts of the park you may never notice otherwise. Don't deprive yourself of the joy you'll get by using 'spoilers'!

barfownz
10-09-2005, 02:35 PM
just tell me navi, i am stressing out, is it hornbill or vulture. i think its a vulture but what is it?

lane junky05
10-09-2005, 02:41 PM
its a vulture

barfownz
10-09-2005, 03:13 PM
lol ty.....

JungleJacob
10-09-2005, 05:11 PM
go to the magic hat store and buy a hat and you will get 2!!!!!! cards for the gold ears!!!!!! rare! I already traded my other pare of gold ears:) good luck on the quest