View Full Version : Pirate Quest more rare than Regular Retired Quest?

manunderwater
01-10-2008, 12:17 AM
I don't understand how regular retired quest is less rare than Pirate Quest.

Whipstersh
01-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Pirate quest costs money, and is more popular with the players. Some quest came with buying merchandise at disney, and some were free. Basically, the most accurate reason would be demand. Everybody loves pirate quest, lol (myself included) ;)

Jacques
01-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Pirate quest has always been harder to come by than regular quest. You were never able to go right up and get it (until the very last week at DLR), you always had to do something for it. Either take the VMK Insider Tour, or buy a pin set. More work goes into getting them, so more value is attached.

surfergirlkelly
01-10-2008, 03:50 AM
Pirate quest has always been harder to come by than regular quest. You were never able to go right up and get it (until the very last week at DLR), you always had to do something for it. Either take the VMK Insider Tour, or buy a pin set. More work goes into getting them, so more value is attached.

What happened the very last week at DLR? Did I miss something?

Jacques
01-10-2008, 02:28 PM
What happened the very last week at DLR? Did I miss something?

During the end of the run of the VMK Tour (not the last week of the VMK Kiosk, sorry) they handed out a prize pack if you turned in an Insider Tour card. The prize pack featured the entire Pirates card set, along with all the cards handed out during the tour.

AcePirateDan
01-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Pirate Quest is in high demand,
Some of the Regular Retired Quest is...and alot isn't...