View Full Version : DMR-Inferno question

mlg0721
01-02-2008, 06:04 AM
From the Disney Movie Rewards Site whenever you get inferno, is it single-time use like 1*, or is it unlimited?

------------------------
sorry if it in the wrong place.
Mods please move it if it is.

the_phoenix
01-02-2008, 06:16 AM
It is now unlimited ---- but you only get one start and you can only get on PER ACCOUNT.

iImagine
01-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Which is why you should put all of your DMR points on your VMK mule accounts after you're done getting your first inferno.

Flea
01-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Now it's unlimited, but I guess there was a bug that made it single use.

mlg0721
01-02-2008, 06:20 PM
okay thank you very much

KrazyLuke
01-02-2008, 06:56 PM
It is now unlimited ---- but you only get one start and you can only get on PER ACCOUNT.

The Disney Movie Rewards site says that you can only have "Limit 1 redemption per member", which means Disney Movie Rewards account, but I've redeemed two VMK Theatre Sets on the same account before and it stated the same ;)

Which is why you should put all of your DMR points on your VMK mule accounts after you're done getting your first inferno.

When they state: "Limit 1 redemption per member" it means for points on your Disney Movie Rewards site account- not VMK. I have many extra Disney Movie codes, and get others from family and friends- I have redeemed 10+ infernos so far from DMR. I have entered them all on my main account and my sisters main account ;) - There's no reason to use mules

MinniesDream
01-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I can't even make a DMR account. -_-

AceGoalkeeper
01-02-2008, 07:56 PM
The Disney Movie Rewards site says that you can only have "Limit 1 redemption per member", which means Disney Movie Rewards account, but I've redeemed two VMK Theatre Sets on the same account before and it stated the same ;)

If what you say is true, that's because they need not put a limit on how many theater sets you can redeem. However, they DID put a limit on the amount of infernos you can redeem; 1. The theater and inferno are two different items, DMR puts limits on some items but not all.

- Ace

KrazyLuke
01-02-2008, 08:02 PM
If what you say is true, that's because they need not put a limit on how many theater sets you can redeem. However, they DID put a limit on the amount of infernos you can redeem; 1. The theater and inferno are two different items, DMR puts limits on some items but not all.

- Ace

VMK Home Theatre Collection = Limit 1 redemption per member

VMK Stitch Space Helmet = Limit 1 redemption per member

VMK Mickey Mouse Window = Limit 1 redemption per member

VMK Inferno Magic = Limit 1 redemption per member

- They all say it and none of them are truly limited to 1 redemption per member ;)

AceGoalkeeper
01-02-2008, 08:10 PM

- They all say it and none of them are truly limited to 1 redemption per member ;)

Oh, I see. I did not know that.

- Ace

iImagine
01-02-2008, 08:26 PM

It still works my way, and it's a way to use your mule accounts.

bluecruiser
01-02-2008, 11:00 PM

I'm confused :confused:
Are you saying that if I have 1300 points on a single DMR account, I could redeem them for two one-star inferno's from that same DMR account?

KrazyLuke
01-02-2008, 11:06 PM
I'm confused :confused:
Are you saying that if I have 1300 points on a single DMR account, I could redeem them for two one-star inferno's from that same DMR account?

Yes you should be able to.
I have done it with the Mickey Window, Stitch Helmet, and Theatre Set.
I have yet to try it with Inferno though. - I will when I get more codes.

bluecruiser
01-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Yes you should be able to.
I have done it with the Mickey Window, Stitch Helmet, and Theatre Set.
I have yet to try it with Inferno though. - I will when I get more codes.

Thanks, that's great news :D