View Full Version : POTC Game Ideas and Suggestions

Extras
12-31-2007, 03:44 AM
Here are some ideas that I think should be added into the POTC Game. :)

Gold On/Off The owner of the game should be able to choose whether or not gold may be used in the game. So, there could be an option for gold to be set on or off. So that way people aren't tricked into a gold game when the owner says it's non-gold, it could be stated in the lobby. So, the game would be like this:

SB/CTF-Level 3-No Gold/Gold

Chat I think that chat should be removed it pirates, because all it has been used for so far is creating lag and fighting. So, the suggestion here would be to simply remove chat. Say gl before the game starts and gg when it ends.

More Rewards I think we should be rewarded even more with the chests. It should revert back to if it is empty, you get 100 credits even if it is empty.

Another Level? Maybe another level; not a level like 1, 2, or 3. I mean something new to go with CTF and SB. Maybe Every Player for them self? It could be a quick, one round game where everyone is for themselves, and if you win you get the 100 credit bonus.

coolJamz
12-31-2007, 04:37 AM
I like all the ideas except the first one.
Gold is a privillage.

jedibunny
12-31-2007, 04:45 AM
i like chat too cause if your dead u can still make jokes ;)

MissBowie
12-31-2007, 04:57 AM
I love all of your ideas, maybe u should send a letter about it to a vmk corporation. Also you should add that we shouldnt pay to play because we don't have to pay for any other game.

MLKnCookies
12-31-2007, 05:04 AM
Instead of no chat maybe safe chat in potc only.

Zebraa
12-31-2007, 05:29 AM
I like all but except the 2nd. I like to cheer my teammates on when I die and I think it's useful for when people say who should go flag, etc.

Whipstersh
12-31-2007, 12:32 PM
If #2 is an option, rather than an automatic feature - then I agree on all of these. If you wish to view chat, you should be able to - but if you don't want to view it, you should have the ability to turn it off.

I don't really care if we are able to use gold or not - if it is there, I will use it; if it isn't, then I won't.

Another Level & More rewards - Why not? ;)