View Full Version : I can't log into VMK even with correct password and Name!

YoTong
12-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Please help. I have even emailed myself the password to see whether it is correct or not, tried on a different computer and checked whether the keys are correctly in the keyboard.
There is no black screen but I only get redirected to the same login window saying its false. I've heard that your account can become deleted and if this has happened then thats 3 years down the drain for me.
How can I resolve this?
- Mr.Smithens :xcry:

Brain
12-27-2007, 01:24 PM
If your account has been inactive for 6 or more months it has been deleted by VMK. You CANNOT get any of your stuff back from them but you make make plenty of more characters and I would be happy to help you get started getting rare again. :) I know it is unfair at times but VMK needs to save room for those who want to play.

Have a magical day in VMK and remember rare doesn't matter as much as friends. :)

~Brain

YoTong
12-27-2007, 01:27 PM
I have been active though :(

Angel Fancy
12-27-2007, 01:38 PM
That is to bad. Have you given out your password to anyone? Someone might have hacked into your account. I am so sorry. I hope you can get this resolved soon. Angel Fancy

dreamytime
12-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Your VMK account is your same account for www.disney.com. You can go to http://disney.go.com/youraccount/ and select that you have forgotten your password and it will be emailed to the email which your account was set up under.

KMSakura
12-27-2007, 01:49 PM
Did you check and see that your password or username were maybe changed?

YoTong
12-27-2007, 02:39 PM
I haven't given out my password to anybody and can't sign in to anything!
I tried your thing about the website and it is telling me that I have an account. I am copying and pasting the details in and it still doesn't work. All it says it member name is the same as email and that it is active. What in the world is going on with my account? Passwords the same and so is the member name.
Am I the only one?

dreamytime
12-27-2007, 02:49 PM
That is bizarre.
If you can log into disney.com with the username and password that you use for vmk then there is something wrong with how you log into vmk.
Do you use IE or Firefox...maybe ******?

YoTong
12-27-2007, 02:52 PM
I changed my password
I went to log in and its said you have been banned!
What have I done?! Thanks for the help guys but I've got to sort this out now :(

dreamytime
12-27-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. :( Best of luck getting it sorted out.
Sending happy thoughts your way.

YoTong
12-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Ty very much. I'm as confused to why I am banned in the first place. I wonder if it could be my e-mail address or hinting that I come from the UK.

YoTong
12-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Please help me I am still having problems and VMK stil haven't got back to me. My passwords been changed but i still can't login at all!
Sorry for posting too many times in a row but I'm desperate

TheMagicWithin
12-29-2007, 03:43 PM
How long were you banned for?

YoTong
12-29-2007, 03:51 PM
I don't know but I've never been banned at all. I tried to login to the disney account and its telling me that I'm banned but I can't get onto the VMK website account. I don't know how to get on there now and its been about 4 days.

Trillen
12-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Were you on Disney movie rewards at all?

YoTong
12-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Nope because I can't even get them :D
Its really confusing and nothing has been changed. The router was reset but nothing is happening :S