View Full Version : A Question About Film/Cameras

MissMatryona
12-18-2007, 02:34 PM
Hiya folks, I'm fairly new here. Been lurking for a while but finally joined up and am making my first post.

I have a question about getting more film for your camera (not in the jungle cruise game, but in general).

I was told I could buy more in VMK central. I had no luck. Then, someone mentioned clicking on the pirate banner in there, it did bring up a store window, but I couldn't find any film for sale in there.

Any help would be appreciated! I look forward to getting to know all of you! :xgrin:

iamamoodygirl
12-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Hey I am Mood! Welcome to VMKF
Well, you got the part right about clicking on the pirate flag, Once the screen pops up, click furnishings (its like 3 over from the specials) then its the very last shop, click on camera

If you already have a camera, There is no use to buying it again so buy the rolls (film pack of 5) and then your camera is now able to be used

I hope I helped
~Mood

ladycop67
12-18-2007, 03:16 PM
You can open shop at anytime to buy film. The last botton in shops is where you can buy film and the photo album.

MissMatryona
12-19-2007, 01:44 PM
Thank you so much for your help! With the way the two of you described it, I was able to get to it right away. And it's great to know I can just open the window instead of leaving where I found one to go get more film :xcheesy: