View Full Version : The Kingdoms Of Disney

SkyRocket
11-18-2007, 08:02 PM
The Kingdoms of Disney

The "Kingdom Keepers" of Disney are proud to present: The Kingdoms of Disney Theme Park. I am looking for other "Kingdom Keepers" to help build and manage the park. We have a couple signed up, but we are seeking for more.We hope to finish this project in June, to open at the beginning of summer break! This Park will be filled with fun, adventure and special events. Were gonna have several slots open for you to build. Once you sign up, I hope you have a really good reason to quit. Also many people are allowed to work on the same project together. Look below for rides and rooms that you would like to do.
Thanks,
SkyRocket on VMK

Attractions Available:

- Space Mountain: SuperSheena
- Jungle Cruise:
- Pirates of the Caribbean:
- Splash Mountain: KingdomsKeeper
- Haunted Mansion:
- Tower of : KingdomsKeeper
- Snow White's Scary Adventures:
- More Attractions Coming Soon!!!

Rules:
1. Respect All Players.
2. Do Not Steal.
3. No Dictionary Dancing
4. No Taken or Baby
5. Follow All VMK Values!
6. Have Fun!!!

Hope you can join,
"Kingdom Keepers"

Kingdom Keepers News:
November 21, 2007 News: As of today, I would like to ask all Kingdom Keepers to login to VMK using the login on VMK.com. There is a warning to VMK about other places to play VMK. As a part of Kingdom Keepers and as leader, I don't want us to be working on The Kingdoms of Disney then wake up the next morning and our accounts to be deleleted. I hope you understand.
Thanks, Captain Srek

supersheen2
11-18-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm doing this, and I have seen the entrance room. Trust me if you don't join you WILL Miss out.

KingdomsKeeper
11-18-2007, 09:40 PM
This sounds like a perfect job for me! In fact, its my name! lol

I'd love to help.

Fyi I won best quest for the TDL Tower of Terror, so if you want that I can re-mix that.

SkyRocket
11-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Wow! Sure, glad you could help I'll Sign you up! Thanks and Welcome to Kingdom Keepers.

Jimothy
11-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Kingdom Keepers?

I made a team name like that a few months ago except it was called the Star Catchers. lol

Good luck with your project. :)

~Jim

supersheen2
11-18-2007, 10:33 PM
I am trying to do the space mountain ride.But if we are going to somthing
big, then we need to get real good decoraitions,like rare stuff,
and maybe things that cost alot of credits to.

black33
11-18-2007, 10:40 PM
I'm going to do turtle talk with crush!!

And my VMK name is Harry_Fan

KingdomsKeeper
11-20-2007, 01:31 AM
Can I make another attraction? Lol

Splash Mountain would be awesome.

SkyRocket
11-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Okay, your signup for Splash mountain and Tower or Terror?

SkyRocket
11-21-2007, 02:36 PM
Bump, Anyone like to sign up?!

supersheen2
11-21-2007, 03:47 PM
I hope more people sign up! We really need more help. Anyone else want to join Kingdom Keepers? Trust me, if you don't sign up you will miss out.

SkyRocket
11-21-2007, 03:55 PM
I think the same thing, this will be real fun. And it is not like your doing this alone. If you need stuff i'll help you get it. Hope people join.

Dream_Heart
11-22-2007, 12:23 AM
I would LOVE to work for Splash Mountain. Count me in!!

My VMK name is Lady_Magic

KingdomsKeeper
11-22-2007, 12:28 AM
WAIT!!!!

I just got a random Idea. Can I combine Splash Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean, making Splash of the Pirates? :-)

Just a thought. It could be... origional? I have no idea how it would turn out.

SkyRocket
11-24-2007, 06:57 PM
No Thanks, I got someone wanting to do POTC. Nice Idea Though.
Also Dream_Heart, Splash Mountain Ride Chice has been taken by KingdomKeepers.

Anyone else like to join?

SkyRocket
11-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Bump My Thread! Would anyone like to join? If an attraction isn't on the list ask me if you can do it.

gjklbhn334
11-26-2007, 02:19 PM
nvm i changed my mind sorry

SkyRocket
11-30-2007, 11:57 PM
:Madhatter_bounce: Bump Anyone Want to Join? :Madhatter_bounce:

SkyRocket
12-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Bump anyone want to join?

SkyRocket
12-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Bump, If anyone would join or dontate items it would be great.

supersheen2
01-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Sorry I have ben getting alot of credits for the last three months.I will start by saving half of the credits I get for my scpace mountain room.

SkyRocket
01-01-2008, 11:26 PM
The kingdoms would like to ask VMK fansite if anyone would donate items such as:

Any Pirate Walls
Dead Man's Chests
Crates (Gray and Black)
ALR Rugs and Trees

All Items will be place into Epcot's World Showcase room. I'm in the room: Drop off Your POTC junk here!

Thanks.

If you would like to do an attraction or have always had an idea for an attraction. PM it to me, And I'll get someone working on it. All credit will got to you.

Thanks and Happy New Year,

SkyRocket

SkyRocket
01-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Bump, please anyone want to join?

Sorry for Double Post: You can do any WDW Attraction that has not been taken.

SkyRocket
01-12-2008, 10:52 PM
News: 1/12/07

Wanting to be first in the park every morning? Well You Can Be! With Your Park 24/7 You can be in the park before the crowd! But you have to sign up now. And Leave a teleporter in the Room: Your Park Access Sign Ups Free

Any Question ask the front desk.

May I Remind you this is the finest resort there can be. This is a Limited time offer! I Promise If I Sell Your Teleporter For Money I Will Quit VMK.

Stitchco
01-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Aloha there. I am the manager of a park called Animal Kingdom on VMK (it is not done just yet). I would like to know if you would like to join as partners. Up to you.

-Stitch

SkyRocket
01-13-2008, 12:03 AM
You Mean Yuo Do The Animal Kingdom I My Park? Sure. I got some people working on some stuff for Animal Kingdom. So Sure. Meet Me in My Sign Up Room.

Xiaolin
01-13-2008, 12:08 AM
Can I do: The Magic Carpets of Aladdin (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/attractionDetail?id=TheMagicCarpetsofAladdinAttrac tionPage)?

This is because I have a room finished before my ban and all I have to do is take out the game section of it and replace it with a ride..

SkyRocket
01-13-2008, 12:10 AM
Sure. Thanks, I will Write you down.

Stitcho, Search SkyRocket