View Full Version : VMK GUIDE: In-Park Quests Game Card list

SpinMarty
06-29-2005, 11:09 PM
The complete list along with photos is now on the DisneyOnlineWorlds wiki (http://disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Quest_Cards)
This includes retired cards as well..

------------------------------------------------

Quest and Tour Cards
Series 1 (30 cards)
01 - Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection (all Gold: "D" Rope, Turnstile, Penny Press, PhilHarmagic Theater Chair, Scoreboard, and Random Number Generator)
02 - Madame Leota's Crystal Ball Collection (Leota's red table, crystal ball, candle set)
03 - Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair (purple) (Adventureland quest level 1 prize)
04 - Haunted Mansion Ghostly Organ (magenta)
05 - Invisibility Magic Spell (Tomorrowland quest level 3 prize)
06 - Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room
07 - Stitch's Tomorrowland Teleporter (Tomorrowland quest level 2 prize)
08 - Tomorrowland Rocketship Couch (magenta)(Tomorrowland quest level 1 prize)
09 - Tomorrowland Teleportation Magic Spell
10 - Captain Nemo's Nautilus Chair (pink)
11 - Adventureland Retro Pin (Adventureland quest level 2 prize)
12 - Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa (Adventureland quest level 3 prize)
13 - Master Gracey's Grandfather Clock
14 - Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room
15 - Adventureland Jungle Cruise Hippo Rug
16 - Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection (safari hat, canteen, binoculars - The set hangs on the wall)
17 - Adventureland Safari carpet (purple)
18 - Gorilla Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
19 - Rhino Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
20 - Frontierland Ace of Spades Carpet (Frontierland quest level 1 prize)
21 - Frontierland Cactus Armchair (light neon green) (Frontierland quest level 2 prize)
22 - Frontierland Saddle Seats Sofa (red) (Frontierland quest level 3 prize)
23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter
24 - Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair (purple)
25 - Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin (Fantasyland quest level 1 prize)
26 - Prince Phillip's Briarstone (Fantasyland quest level 2 prize)
27 - Huntsman's Heartless Hamper (pink) (Fantasyland quest level 3 prize)
28 - Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree
29 - 500 VMK credits
30 - VMK Insider Tour (prize for completing all four quests; awards a VIP badge)
Series 2 (30 cards)
01 - Fantasyland Quest Pin (Fantasyland quest level 1 prize)
02 - Frontierland Quest Pin (Frontierland quest level 1 prize)
03 - Adventureland Quest Pin (Adventureland quest level 1 prize) (DLR only)
04 - Flaming Ransacked Window (POTC Quest)
05 - Crow's Nest Barstool (POTC Quest)
06 - Seagulls Nest Pirate Hat (POTC Quest)
07 - Pirate Treasure Rug (POTC Quest)
08 - Captain's Quarters Couch (POTC Quest)
09 - Pirate Insider Tour Pin (POTC Quest)
10 - Pirate Prison Room (given when all answers of the Pirate quest are correct)
11 - White Snowman (available at WDW only, holiday quest)
12 - Golden Snowman (available at DLR only, holiday quest)
13 - Toy Soldier Blue (holiday quest)
14 - Decorative Wreath Blue (holiday quest)
15 - Stitch Hat (booking a Disneyland Resort vacation package online)
16 - Stitch Traveling Pin (booking a Disneyland Resort vacation package online)
17 - Blue Traveling Trunk (booking a Disneyland Resort vacation package online)
18 - Golden Door Teleporter (riding DCA Monsters, Inc. - Mike and Sully to the Rescue, DLR only)
19 - Thrill Seekers Quest Pin (Thrill Seeker Quest prize, WDW only)
20 - Kali River Rapids Couch (Thrill Seeker Quest prize, WDW only)
21 - Disney's Animal Kingdom Safari Room (Thrill Seeker Quest prize, WDW only)
22 - 50th Celebration Quest Pin (50th Celebration Quest, DLR only)
23 - 50th Celebration Director's Chair (50th Celebration Quest, DLR only)
24 - 50th Celebration Mickey Lantern (50th Celebration Quest, DLR only)
25 - High School Musical Piano (High School Musical Quest prize)
26 - High School Musical Gym (High School Musical Quest prize)
27 - Animator's Desk (DCA Animation Academy, DLR only)
28 - Pirates of the Caribbean Well (PotC Treasure Hunt prize)
29 - Pirates of the Caribbean Fortress Room (PotC Treasure Hunt prize)
30 -

------------------------------------------------------
Disneyland
Special "gift with purchase" cards:
Series 1 (6 cards)
1 - Fantasyland Magic Mirror (only available at Disneyland) (Purchase any magic trick at the Main Street Magic Shop)
2 - Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin (Purchase any pin at the Astro Blasters store in Tomorrowland)
3 - Golden Mickey Ears (Purchase gold mickey ears at any Disneyland hat shop except the one in the Star Trader)
4 - Frontierland Wanted Poster(only available at WDW) (see below))
5 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt (white) (Purchase any T-shirt in the Star Trader in Tomorrowland)
6 - Disneyland Retro Penny Press (red) (Purchase candy at the Pooh Corner Honey Spot in Critter Country)
Disney World
Series 1 (6 cards)
1 - Fantasyland Magic Mirror (only available in Disneyland) (see above)
2 - Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin (MK: buy a pin from the Trading Post in Frontierland)
3 - Golden Mickey Ears (MK: buy a hat at the Chapeau on Main Street)
4 - Frontierland Wanted Poster (only available at WDW) (MK: buy a photo from Splash Mountain or Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters)
5 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt (MK: buy a shirt at Sir Mickey's in Fantasyland)
6 - Disneyland Retro Penny Press (MK: buy candy from the General Store in Frontierland)

Foustketeer
06-29-2005, 11:17 PM
3- Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair
11- Adventureland Retro Pin
12- Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa
20- Frontierland Ace of Spades Carpet
21- Frontierland Cactus Armchair
22- Frontierland Saddle Seats Sofa
25- Fantasyland Retro Castle Pin
26- Prince Phillip's Briarstone
27- Huntsman's Heartless Hamper

Hope this helps!

Xiris
06-29-2005, 11:28 PM
Very cool, thanks!

SpinMarty
06-30-2005, 06:14 AM
shameless bump after the new forum look (nice new design btw)

Enderz
06-30-2005, 06:19 AM
just to add to your list

#10 of 30 - "Captain Nemo's Nautilus Chair"

and the #1 card is the "Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection"
you get Gold "D" Rope, Gold Turnstile, Gold Penny Press, Gold Scoreboard, and Gold Dice(Random # Generator)

I hope this helps.

If you want to see any of the gold stuff find the Coffin to my room in the VMK Fansite Teleport Room.

SpinMarty
06-30-2005, 06:21 AM
just to add to your list

#10 of 30 - "Captain Nemo's Nautilus Chair"

and the #1 card is the "Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection"
you get Gold "D" Rope, Gold Turnstile, Gold Penny Press, Gold Scoreboard, and Gold Dice(Random # Generator)

I hope this helps.

If you want to see any of the gold stuff fine the Coffin to my room in the VMK Fansite Teleport Room.

Thanks, that helps!
EDIT: are the colors for some of the items random or are they specifc? Either way if you could let me know that would be great.

Enderz
06-30-2005, 06:33 AM
Well the Captain Nemo's chair that I got is Pink. SO I think they are all the same that they hand out. On the tour the TG only handed out 1 Nemo's Chair. I happened to raise my hand quickest. LOL

But after I enter all my codes that I got. I will place them in a room and tell you to come and see it. :) that way you can see the colors.

shiregirl
06-30-2005, 07:04 AM
Ooh! SpinMarty I was going to do this thread but you beat me to it! lol (Maybe this will teach me not to procrastinate... I doubt it! :D)

Thanks for doing this: I am now going to try to collect all the cards. I will try to get you pics of them soon, although anyone else puh lease feel free to beat me at that too! :D

I'm pretty sure the cards are the same for Disneyland and WDW. In fact, I am sure. They are the same cards. Some of the cards may only be available at one park or the other.

SpinMarty
06-30-2005, 04:06 PM
Ooh! SpinMarty I was going to do this thread but you beat me to it! lol (Maybe this will teach me not to procrastinate... I doubt it! :D)

Thanks for doing this: I am now going to try to collect all the cards. I will try to get you pics of them soon, although anyone else puh lease feel free to beat me at that too! :D

I'm pretty sure the cards are the same for Disneyland and WDW. In fact, I am sure. They are the same cards. Some of the cards may only be available at one park or the other.

Sorry, didn't mean to beat you to the punch.
Let me know when you have photos ready so they can be added.

Xiris
07-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Can anyone post pictures of these?

:mickey2: :mickey2:

SpinMarty
07-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Can anyone post pictures of these?

working on it Xipri

Enderz
07-01-2005, 11:01 PM
I almost have the complete set from DLR. if you are missing any spin I can hopefully get the scaned and to you.

trstno1
07-01-2005, 11:06 PM
Just getting myself subscribed.

Miss MeowsALot
07-02-2005, 12:24 AM
29 - 500 credits

Hope I'm not copying what anyone said.
Edite: The cards are the same for WDW and DL

SpinMarty
07-02-2005, 12:44 AM
29 - 500 credits

Hope I'm not copying what anyone said.
Edite: The cards are the same for WDW and DL

thanks that helps!

SpinMarty
07-02-2005, 03:12 AM
the list is now complete. I am missing some colors and styles, however. Any help would be appreciated.

I also need to get some scans so people can see the cards (I think Enderz is working on this?)

darthmatt
07-02-2005, 03:39 AM
is anybody going to put codes or pictures

Taryn
07-02-2005, 03:45 AM

I'm pretty sure these are only one-use codes, so posting them wouldn't be very helpful, lol :Tongue:

SpinMarty
07-02-2005, 03:48 AM

the codes are indeed one time use.
And as I mentioned earlier in the thread, we are working on the photos. Stay tuned :mixed-smi

Miss MeowsALot
07-02-2005, 03:59 AM
17 - Adventureland Safari carpet
Edite - Wrong Info. Same Rug As In The VMK Adventureland Store

Miss MeowsALot
07-02-2005, 03:35 PM
24 - Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair (Purple) :) I am looking at the list lol

shiregirl
07-03-2005, 09:43 AM
02 - Madame Leota's Crystal Ball Collection (Leota's table, crystal ball, candle set)

21 - Frontierland Cactus Armchair (Frontierland quest level 2 prize)

22 - Frontierland Saddle Seats Sofa (Frontierland quest level 3 prize)(color?)

5 - Disneyland Retro Penny Press (Purchase candy at the Pooh Corner Honey Spot in Critter Country)

4 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt (Purchase any T-shirt in the Star Trader in Tomorrowland)

Here's some info you needed:
On the Leota collection, it is the red table that comes in the set.

This cactus armchair is a lighter and more neon shade of green than the one that you can buy in-store in VMK.

Saddle Seats Sofa: Red (even though the card shows the brown one)

Retro Penny Press: Red (even though the card shows the purple one)

Retro Mickey Shirt: White (arg! Same exact shirt as the one you can purchase for 25 credits in VMK! :()

wnderlndkitty
07-07-2005, 06:32 AM
Okay, though when you click on the chair in your inventory it says Pink, it is in fact a really cool color of blue green. (Designers don't change this, i like it the way it is)

Krystal
07-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Sorry dont have any pictures or whatever you need

Maleficent2
07-15-2005, 03:47 PM
have you forsaken us over at the DIS????;)

Can I post a copy of your list to the guide, as before I will give you credit.

You do such beautiful work! Thanks

Mal :wave2:

SpinMarty
07-16-2005, 03:52 PM

I posted this list on the DisBoards as well! :)

Maleficent2
07-17-2005, 04:58 AM
will look for it, is it ok to put it in the guide so it does not get lost?

m0nk33b0y
07-31-2005, 04:24 PM
3 - Golden Mickey Ears (Purchase gold mickey ears at any Disneyland hat shop except the one in the Star Trader)

You can get it if you buy any hat at a Disneyland hat shop that has the sign : "Buy a hat and get a pair of golden ears."

Sly cooper
08-03-2005, 01:35 PM

What does DIS mean? :confused:

SpaceAce
08-04-2005, 07:16 AM
what do we have to do to get teh other ones

SpinMarty
08-04-2005, 03:08 PM
what do we have to do to get teh other ones

The other ones what?

SpaceAce
08-04-2005, 03:21 PM
what do I have to do to get the other cards ythat arent from quests or buying stuff

SpinMarty
08-04-2005, 03:26 PM
These are the only cards available. I am not sure which other cards yuo are speaking of.

SpaceAce
08-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Im talking about those same cards just where in disney world can i find them

SpinMarty
08-04-2005, 04:15 PM
cards 1-30 are based on the in-park quests (Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland) and the one you print from home (Tomorrowland) that you bring in to do. If you get all questions correct then you get the cards (prizes) and are eligible for the VIP tour (which is free) and on that tour you can do the Haunted Mansion quest and also win other cards. This is all done at the VMK Central (by Innoventions in Disneyland and in the Main Street Cinema in WDW)

The Gift WIth Purchase (GWP) cards are when you buy something at a particular store. If you look at the list it states very clearly which store it is for both Disneyland AND WDW.

Anything else?

kiwilove94
08-05-2005, 06:53 PM
well i have done the tomorrowland quest but what is it all about?

SpinMarty
08-05-2005, 09:17 PM
well i have done the tomorrowland quest but what is it all about?

What is what all about?

Loweyan
08-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Went down to talk with some of the park employees this weekend in order to learn how to earn the remaining cards for a set and this is what they told me. See changed below for additions - only going to annotate where needed =) Thanks for the great start Spin!
Take care,
Loweyan

Disneyland or Disneyworld

Quest and Tour Cards
Series 1 (30 cards)
[INDENT]01 - Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection (all Gold: "D" Rope, Turnstile, Penny Press, PhilHarmagic Theater Chair, Scoreboard, and Random Number Generator)Obtained by taking the VMK insider tour (earned by completing all 4 quests in park) Each tour participant gets one of these.

02 - Madame Leota's Crystal Ball Collection (Leota's red table, crystal ball, candle set) (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

04 - Haunted Mansion Ghostly Organ (magenta)(obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

05 - Invisibility Magic Spell(obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

06 - Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room(obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

08 - Tomorrowland Rocketship Couch (color?)(Tomorrowland quest level 1 prize)

09 - Tomorrowland Teleportation Magic Spell(Tomorrowland quest Level 2 prize)

10 - Captain Nemo's Nautilus Chair (pink) (obtained by achieving a high score in the castle fireworks game)

13 - Master Gracey's Grandfather Clock (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

14 - Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room (obtained by achieving a high score in the Jungle cruise game)

The following 5 cards are given out on the jungle cruise portion of the VMK insider tour. Apparantly the guide will give out only 1 of each of the five cards on the cruise for answering trivia. each question gains you 1 card - therefore you would have to be extremely lucky and do the tour 5 times in order to get a full set of these without trading. And assuming you don't cheat, you would have to wait five months to do the tour 5 times. (30 day rule per prize)
16 - Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection (safari hat, canteen, binoculars - The set hangs on the wall)

21 - Frontierland Cactus Armchair (light neon green) (Frontierland quest level 2 prize)

23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter (obtained on VMK insider tour - Once again a trivia question during the tour - the vmk employee was not certain of this one)

24 - Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair (purple) (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

28 - Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

29 - 500 VMK credits(obtained on VMK insider tour - Once again a trivia question during the tour - the vmk employee was not certain of this one)

30 - VMK Insider Tour (prize for completing all four quests; awards a VIP badge)

Menerva
08-08-2005, 06:55 PM
08 - Tomorrowland Rocketship Couch (color?)(Tomorrowland quest level 1 prize)

14 - Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room (obtained by achieving a high score in the Jungle cruise game)

The following 5 cards are given out on the jungle cruise portion of the VMK insider tour. Apparantly the guide will give out only 1 of each of the five cards on the cruise for answering trivia. each question gains you 1 card - therefore you would have to be extremely lucky and do the tour 5 times in order to get a full set of these without trading. And assuming you don't cheat, you would have to wait five months to do the tour 5 times. (30 day rule per prize)

23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter (obtained on VMK insider tour - Once again a trivia question during the tour - the vmk employee was not certain of this one)

This is information I obtained while doing the quest at Disneyland.

08. The couch is Magenta in color.

14. You can also win the Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room by answering a question on the jungle cruise portion of the VIP tour. (They gave out two of these on my tour.)

15-19. On my tour it was fairly easy to answer more than one question and get more than one card. They asked questions about the game as well as questions about the Jungle Cruise ride itself.

23. The questions asked on my tour that allowed people to win the Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter all had to do with the Big Thunder Mountain ride at Disneyland.

I hope this information helps your update. :nemosmile

SpinMarty, if you aren't going to post the pictures I sent you, I could post them for you. (Only if you want tho)

Caterpillar AEIOU
09-18-2005, 03:19 AM
The #10 Chair ( Pink ) card was given out on my tour today.

I didnt win it, but the person behind me did, I saw it.

The Tour Guide made a really big deal out of it.
He said they are really rare.

I won the #29 500 credits, from a trivia question.

I got the #17 Safari Carpet, from a trivia question.

My daughter and I both got the #23 Train Teleporters from Trivia Questions.

The Haunted Mansion prizes are only given if the answers are correct!

Not everyone will get all of them.

You get the room code if you got all of the HM questions correct.

The #14 Tent Room was also given out from a Trivia Question.

My whole tour ( 20) all got the #6 Red Penny Press, and the #1 Gold Show Designer Collection

Lisa

SteelersYOYO
09-18-2005, 05:59 PM
Are u going to update it?

SpinMarty
09-18-2005, 07:28 PM
The list now needs to be updated since the pirate quest has come out as well as reflecting the new Series 2 cards.

If you could PM me the information as to what is new I will update (I am not going again until October)

Thanks

EDIT:
I need help with the series 2 cards please (numbers and which level prizes they are for.) Thank you

Exoxus
09-25-2005, 01:04 PM
Could you tell me which ones you get from doing the Insider Tour? (I finished the hidden mickey quest so when going to disneyland *cough* 2 years *cough* I get to do the VIP Tour. :D) They don't really say which quest you have to do to get each card. I really got to get rid of that cold. ;)

SpinMarty
09-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Could you tell me which ones you get from doing the Insider Tour? (I finished the hidden mickey quest so when going to disneyland *cough* 2 years *cough* I get to do the VIP Tour. :D) They don't really say which quest you have to do to get each card. I really got to get rid of that cold. ;)

Actually, it clearly states which cards are from which quests. (Example: 03 - Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair (purple) (Adventureland quest level 1 prize)) If it doesn't state one of the four "lands" then it is from the tour itself (either the HM quest done on the tour, or from the random trivia questions asked during the tour. The HM cards I think are obvious :)

The only difference that I understand now is that instead of the HM cards, there are the Pirates card. I am still waiting for people that HAVE the cards to help me out on that point.

BlueMickey
09-25-2005, 01:59 PM
4/30 Flaming Ransacked Window
5/30 Crow's Nest Barstool
6/30 Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat
7/30 Pirate Treasure Rug
8/30 Captain's Quarters Couch
9/30 Pirate Insider Tour Pin

hope this helps

lilcrunchycheetoz
09-25-2005, 02:35 PM
hi i went to disneyland yesterday and actually they have a new "series" 2 cards for cards 1-3. yeah so SpinMarty just letting you know if you need to update the list because they dont have the retro pins anymore. The pins are called Fantasyland Quest Pin #1 (from completing level 1 of Fantasyland Quest), Frontierland Quest Pin #2(from completing leve1 of Frontierland Quest) and Adventureland Quest Pin #3(from completing level 1 of Advenureland Quest ) I hope this helps!

LadyRaiders
09-25-2005, 02:48 PM
I need help with the series 2 cards please.

------------------------------------------------

Disneyland

Quest and Tour Cards

Series 1 (30 cards)01 - Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection (all Gold: "D" Rope, Turnstile, Penny Press, PhilHarmagic Theater Chair, Scoreboard, and Random Number Generator)

02 - Madame Leota's Crystal Ball Collection (Leota's red table, crystal ball, candle set)
04 - Haunted Mansion Ghostly Organ (magenta)
05 - Invisibility Magic Spell(Teleporation Magic Spell) (Tomorrowland quest level 3 prize)
06 - Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room
08 - Tomorrowland Rocketship Couch (magenta)(Tomorrowland quest level 1 prize)
09 - Tomorrowland Teleportation Magic Spell
10 - Captain Nemo's Nautilus Chair (pink)
13 - Master Gracey's Grandfather Clock
14 - Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room
23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter
24 - Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair (purple)
28 - Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree
29 - 500 VMK credits
Series 2 (? cards)Flaming Ransacked Window

Crow's Nest Barstool
Seagulls Nest Pirate Hat
Pirate Treasure Rug
Captain's Quarters Couch
Pirate Insider Tour Pin

Series 1 (6 cards)1 - Fantasyland Magic Mirror (only available at Disneyland) (Purchase any magic trick at the Main Street Magic Shop)

2 - Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin (Purchase any pin at the Astro Blasters store in Tomorrowland)
4 - Frontierland Wanted Poster(only available at WDW) (see below))
5 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt (white) (Purchase any T-shirt in the Star Trader in Tomorrowland)
6 - Disneyland Retro Penny Press (red) (Purchase candy at the Pooh Corner Honey Spot in Critter Country)

Disney WorldSpecial "gift with purchase" cards:

Series 1 (6 cards)1 - Fantasyland Magic Mirror (only available in Disneyland) (see above)

2 - Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin (MK: buy a pin from the Trading Post in Frontierland)
3 - Golden Mickey Ears (MK: buy a hat at the Chapeau on Main Street)
4 - Frontierland Wanted Poster (only available at WDW) (MK: buy a photo from Splash Mountain or Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters)
5 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt (MK: buy a shirt at Sir Mickey's in Fantasyland)
6 - Disneyland Retro Penny Press (MK: buy candy from the Trading Post in Frontierland)
I believe that the numbers of the items in red are as follows:

4/30 Flaming Ransacked Widow
5/30 Crow's Nest Barstool
6/30 Seagulls Nest Pirate Hat
7/30 Pirate Treasure Rug
8/30 Captain's Quarters Couch
9/30 Pirate Insider Tour Pin

Exoxus
09-25-2005, 03:43 PM
Actually, it clearly states which cards are from which quests. (Example: 03 - Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair (purple) (Adventureland quest level 1 prize)) If it doesn't state one of the four "lands" then it is from the tour itself (either the HM quest done on the tour, or from the random trivia questions asked during the tour. The HM cards I think are obvious :)

The only difference that I understand now is that instead of the HM cards, there are the Pirates card. I am still waiting for people that HAVE the cards to help me out on that point.

Oh ty! I didn't even know you did the HM quest ON the tour. But now instead of the HM quest you do on the tour but it is now POTC quest? (I don't think VMK will even be open in two years. :( )

blueotter
09-25-2005, 04:30 PM
:CastMem: :pluto:What on earth is a haunted mansion graveyard tree? plz post a pic or describe it really well. :mixed-smi :cat1:

lilcrunchycheetoz
10-03-2005, 05:25 AM
the tree is just a scary looking tree that is sort of gray colored and i think you can buy it in shops but i am not sure where

lilcrunchycheetoz
10-03-2005, 05:27 AM
or maybe i am wrong i dont know because the only tree i know is that scarry looking one that you can buy in shops

russellx
10-15-2005, 12:09 AM
can someone anyone give me the answers to the quest i am going this month and need help with answers. thankx russellx

CaptnKidd
10-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Disneyland Park quest 10/14/05 Pirate Quest: Serries 2 card being given out. Change in no Haunted Mansion Room card BUT card 10 of 30 - "pirate prison guest room". Was told our tour was only the second to get these. :pirate:

Post note 10/16 - Serries 2 card have been out for at least 3 weeks. Also, our Park tour DID NOT get the "DISNET GOLDEN Designer Series set". Anyonbe else getting or not getting these?

Vansbro
10-29-2005, 05:34 AM
For the Frotierland & Critter Country, Fantasyland, and Adventureland quests I think that there are new questions. And for the Series 1 there is no Catus chair. Thx for all the info though. Hope this is a help!

SpinMarty
10-29-2005, 05:38 AM
For the Frotierland & Critter Country, Fantasyland, and Adventureland quests I think that there are new questions. And for the Series 1 there is no Catus chair. Thx for all the info though. Hope this is a help!

There was actually a cactus chair for series one. I think the new questions are part of series 2 (or they have been re-done and still called "1")

I will know more after this weekend.

Thanks for your help :)

cptnruthless
11-15-2005, 04:25 PM
hey, i got pictures of most of the cards. didnt know where to post this, so i created a thread:
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=254514&posted=1#post254514

DisneyL8T
12-16-2005, 01:04 AM
I know that he new holiday cards for the holday quest are 12, 13, and 14. The gold snowman is 12, the toy soldier is 13, and the Mickey wreath is 14. I also think that 11 is a white snowman but I do not know how you get it.

Edit: It looks like you get the white from WDW and the gold from Disneyland.

SpinMarty
12-16-2005, 02:01 AM
Thanks for the update. I am deferring my list to cptnruthless' list (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/show...d=1#post254514). I will no longer be updating mine :)

SpinMarty

SpinMarty
12-21-2005, 02:14 PM
OK - I have been asked to keep my list going for printing ease - although cptnruthless' is still great for seeing the cards themselves!