View Full Version : Shop Button Clothing

Xiaolin
10-13-2007, 09:10 PM
I believe for the Hats, there should only be one sub-category.

Also, what is the point of repeating the items twice?

Just make a sub-category of Unisex.

I hope this helped! :)

HaveAMagicalDay
10-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Not all clothing can be for all boys and girls. When more clothing for boys and girls are uploaded, then it will be a mixed group of clothing. We did this to make it easier for players, to look at clothing you can buy, if your male, you can look at the male section, if your female, you can look at the female section. It makes it more organized. Having a group for both, would mean more work for the player. Example: If a girl wants to know what's in the female section, she can just look at the female section of each clothing, and find out. If she had to look at female, and a group for both, that would make her look more than she has to. It might be a little more work for us, but if it makes it easier for other readers, in my opinion, is worth it.

The hats, there is one difference between male and female, and that is the baseball hat. It is for males only, otherwise, male and female would probably be together.

But ty for the suggestions :)

~CL_HAMD

Xiaolin
10-14-2007, 11:15 PM
Exactly my point. Here, I'll edit the picture and show you. :)

http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07421/contents.PNG

This is fully edited.

HaveAMagicalDay
10-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Exactly my point. Here, I'll edit the picture and show you. :)

http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07421/contents.PNG

This is fully edited.
exactly showing my point, in what you did lol here let me explain a little better :)

By having a male and female section, people can see exactly what's in their section. Unisex is not really needed, since people can find out if it can be worn for both, by looking in the notes of the item. Also, in stores, they don't have a unisex option. If we show what's in the stores, they don't show a male section if your a female right? Same for if your female they don't show male. Putting a unisex section would make it more complicating, in my opinion.

~CL_HAMD

Wondermanforever
10-15-2007, 08:17 PM
would help a bunch if it wasnt so odd.

HaveAMagicalDay
10-15-2007, 08:33 PM
what do you mean in "so odd?" I'm confused on what is "so odd" to you?

Wondermanforever
10-15-2007, 08:36 PM
Heh, i really just think they should update it more, and things, take away things. it just seems like its not dealt with much.

Crazy.Maddie
10-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Yup! Wiki has all the answers! LOL :)

HaveAMagicalDay
10-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Heh, i really just think they should update it more, and things, take away things. it just seems like its not dealt with much.
Oh, as you would read near the top, it says:

Please note that this list may NOT be accurate at all times. We are doing our best to keep up to date with everything inside of this store, and this list of items has the items that have been inside the store for quite some time. If there is a change in the listing it will be taken care of.

also, we know the list is not yet complete, we are uploading the pictures of clothing we do not yet have on the site, we are getting closer, there's just a lot of clothing. we will try to get this list complete as soon as we can, and will try to keep this list updated as often as we can.

ty for the post i hope that clears you up :)

~CL_Haveamagicalday