View Full Version : Secrets of VMK

ElephantEthan
10-09-2007, 01:51 AM
With Halloween and all, it's hard to spot but you'll definitely see them somewhere. Everywhere I go that's public has a secret if you go to another instance. Like say if you were in North-Banquet Hall, then once you go to South-Banquet Hall, something has changed. Everywhere you go, there is a secret.

If you have seen a "secret" or manageable change, please reply and explain. Maybe all of us can explore.

Have a wonderful night!

Halloween Greetings :h-biggrin

ElephantEthan

~Dreams Do Come True~

Mooshu
10-09-2007, 01:57 AM
Hmm This is interesting.
I'll be on the look out for these things
:]

KrazyLuke
10-09-2007, 02:17 AM
I've never noticed anything different ever.
Please explain further- Have you truly seen a noticeable change?

LuckyJazz
10-09-2007, 02:23 AM
I did some experimenting and I found---Nothing. I matched pictures with other instances and didn't find anything unusual that there might be a secret. Like KrazyLuck said, please explain further with this ;D

rocknraider
10-09-2007, 02:47 AM
The only change i found is ppl :O

Whipstersh
10-09-2007, 10:25 AM
I didn't notice anything different. Like the others have said, could you be a bit more specific on what you mean by "changes"?

LadyCobain
10-09-2007, 07:10 PM
We should take screen caps of different instances and post them up here. It'll be like a Spot the Difference Game! Everyone can look and see if they notice anything different.
BTW: Has anyone noticed that sometimes, in the Elephant Bathing Pool, the elephants are there and other times they are not?...Or maybe they were never there at all...lol

strikemaster
10-09-2007, 09:54 PM
So true! Those odd elephants...no offense to you ElelphantEthan! I have noticed small changes, yes, but I'm banned for life, so I can't show you. Sorry :(!
~Strike

ElephantEthan
10-12-2007, 03:49 AM
I'm so sorry for all of you to look and I've done research myself. They don't have anymore "secrets" probably due to the fact it's Halloween. Just wait till the holiday seasons are over :-) We can work our way from there

Halloween Greetings

ElephantEthan

~Dreams Do Come True~

Pink_Bink
10-31-2007, 08:36 PM
I haven't noticed anything except the elephant thing. But oh well. See you all around in VMK. :)

- Pinkers.

ElephantEthan
11-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Whatever Pink. Don't I get enough of you in the game? LOL

We should take screen caps of different instances and post them up here. It'll be like a Spot the Difference Game! Everyone can look and see if they notice anything different.
BTW: Has anyone noticed that sometimes, in the Elephant Bathing Pool, the elephants are there and other times they are not?...Or maybe they were never there at all...lol

That's true! Sometimes you can see one elephant or none. Just weird.

DanaAirFairy
11-04-2007, 03:04 PM
umm maybe im not observant enough but ive never noticed changes =) i look forward to everyone pointing them out so that maybe my eyes will open up a bit more :)

BaseballStarz
11-04-2007, 06:33 PM
lol, yea the only change i see is different people >_<

ACECpt.RICH
11-04-2007, 07:06 PM
I also haven't noticed anything significantly different about the different instances