View Full Version : Is the Pirate Pin now tradeable?

Mr.Brain
06-29-2005, 08:55 PM
I saw several offers on the trade boards for pirate pins. Are the pirate costume pins now tradeable?

AshleyM
06-29-2005, 08:56 PM
Weren't they always tradeable? The BURIED IN TREASURE PIN & THE CURSED STORM aren't tradeable. It's a bug so they will fix it sooN!

MrGenie
06-29-2005, 09:01 PM
Weren't they always tradeable? The BURIED IN TREASURE PIN & THE CURSED STORM aren't tradeable. It's a bug so they will fix it sooN!I believe the pirate pin has always been tradeable, and I don't think the other two will be tradeable unless they figure out a way to disable the ability to combine these two pins (animation doesn't loop, like the other pins, so it doesn't make sense to extend the animation by combining).

microbless
06-29-2005, 09:02 PM
I believe the pirate pin has always been tradeable, and I don't think the other two will be tradeable unless they figure out a way to disable the ability to combine these two pins (animation doesn't loop, like the other pins, so it doesn't make sense to extend the animation by combining).
Hey Genie, are the codes still all switched around? When I get home tonight and attempt to enter my BIG pin, will give me CS instead? (like I would be that angry. lol...) :D

MrGenie
06-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Hey Genie, are the codes still all switched around? When I get home tonight and attempt to enter my BIG pin, will give me CS instead? (like I would be that angry. lol...) :DAs far as I know, they are still switched around. To read my latest theory on this and a potential resolution if I'm right, see this thread (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1289).

microbless
06-29-2005, 09:09 PM
As far as I know, they are still switched around. To read my latest theory on this and a potential resolution if I'm right, see this thread (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1289).
Oh I read that thread. It was extremely well put together. This is going to be wild I tells ya. :D