View Full Version : New Month.

TikiRoom
09-24-2007, 11:28 PM
I think it will be an EPCOT month, based on Push's Trivia.

Last weeks and this weeks have been about EPCOT.

Whipstersh
09-24-2007, 11:31 PM
I believe that it will be another costume month for October, but I think that another EPCOT themed month in the future seems very possible.

KrazyLuke
09-24-2007, 11:32 PM
If it is... *yawn*... Wake me up when it all ends... *yawn*.. Thanks!

I dont think I can stand for this much longer. It seems the creativity in VMK with everything has hit a new low. Maybe it's VMK or just me.. Maybe playing since beta, which is 2+ years is just too much VMK!

daykota
09-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Uhm, considering as Halloween is next month, I think VMK would try for a Halloween theme. This would be a perfect chance for VMK to incorporate much of Disney's Halloween events.

Pjgirl4ever
09-24-2007, 11:45 PM
If it is... *yawn*... Wake me up when it all ends... *yawn*.. Thanks!

I dont think I can stand for this much longer. It seems the creativity in VMK with everything has hit a new low. Maybe it's VMK or just me.. Maybe playing since beta, which is 2+ years is just too much VMK!

Ive been playing vmk for 2 years.. and i still love vmk! sure vmk could use something new to keep people playing.. bc everyone is leaving! -.- but i hope they come out with the old stuff from last year for halloween again.. it would just not be the same..

Ammie
09-24-2007, 11:49 PM
Honestly, I think that this year, VMK should release the costumes never released before. ex: Pink tron, teal superhero, etc

LuckyJazz
09-25-2007, 12:12 AM
Most likely, next month will be all about Halloween. Can't think of any other stuff next month would have besides Halloween.

TravisSch
09-25-2007, 12:13 AM
This might be a possibility. October 1st is the 25th Anniversary of EPCOT opening at WDW. It opened October 1st, 1982. :)

acefredfred
09-25-2007, 03:12 AM
maybe maybe not. But i would like a new room that is easy to get its hard to get the castle room!! UGH!!! just if it was easier to get the castle room... that would be a fairytale.. gosh..

TikiRoom
09-25-2007, 03:56 AM
Just a thought though.
Halloween wil probably be it too.
Or only Halloween.

DarthMelissa
09-25-2007, 04:13 AM
I think Epcot would be fun to have as like a co-theme with Halloween.

I've really been looking forward to seeing the halloween make-over again, because it really helped me get into the spirit of the Holiday!

I am hoping for the release of costumes, repeats are ok, but I'd love to see NEW costumes. While seeing the pink Tron and teal Superhero would be great, I'd love to see some completely new ideas.

Perhaps some different Prince costumes for the boys (Prince Charming, Prince Phillip, Aladdin and so on...) would be great to compliment the girls dresses that are already available.

Maybe for the girls we could get like the fairies like the ladies from Sleeping Beauty and the ever-popular Tinkerbell.

sunnyskye
09-25-2007, 12:52 PM
Hopefully the theme is fun and exciting. Maybe Epcot as the month theme, and they can release a bunch of Halloween stuff too.

DarthMelissa
09-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Hopefully the theme is fun and exciting. Maybe Epcot as the month theme, and they can release a bunch of Halloween stuff too.

Exactly Sunny. A combination of both. I still want to see the Halloween overlay, I hope they bring that back!

Ammie
09-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Epcot furniture decked out in Halloween stuff! LOL jk

DarthMelissa
09-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Hmmm, not quite what I had in mind, but hey, if it works....

I'm hoping for some new Halloween items, not just costumes. While the skeleton chairs are cool, we need new Halloween chairs!

TravisSch
09-25-2007, 08:13 PM
I actually sent in a suggestion to VMK a month or so ago asking them to possibly release the Epcot Furniture that Yavn kept talking about releasing with an in-park quest on the anniversary of the EPCOT opening.

I hope they actually release some of the furniture. I've been waiting forever.

runends
09-25-2007, 08:31 PM
hmm new stuff old stuff and i need rare hmm it could be epcot month maybe not..

Mr.flowersAye
09-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Next month is halloween,maybe November

dabaseballking
09-25-2007, 08:44 PM
i miss the background with the ol' happy dlr pumpkin :)

sunnyskye
09-25-2007, 08:58 PM
Me too! I can't wait for Main Street to be decorated! It put me in a holiday mood! lol

gabyta
09-25-2007, 08:59 PM
I really like to find the rooms fully decorated and the different musics :)

Mizz.V
09-25-2007, 09:01 PM
won't it be halloween like every year?

trainz
09-25-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm sorry but if vmk continues on this course then I have a feeling yavn will have let us down. Again!

I remember last year someone asked the question if the coffin teleporter in the emporium would ever go anywhere? Yavn told the person yes and said it would go somewhere soon. Here we are almost a year latter and still nothing.

Halloween. I remember he said new costume new magic along with the old releases. Check the newsletter archive to find out when.

I am really hoping for a whole new land. I mean really. We've all been let down by vmk some how and a new land with tons of new items would be great!

Ok another thing. A nice addition to the halloween spirit would be... Muahahaha

The Twilight Zone's Tower of Terror items they teased us with during the trading card games release. I mean who doesn't want an elevator teleporter! I know I want 1 along with that awesome bellhop costume!

Ali-Rae
09-25-2007, 11:21 PM
Eh, most likely halloween.
It's not like they're not going to re-release or release halloween furniture or pins.

evina
09-25-2007, 11:48 PM
october is halloween month just like all the other years. and December is Holiday month too. i dont think that will ever changes. but Yavn did promise more epcot stuff so an Epcot month sounds resonable for future months

Hmmm, not quite what I had in mind, but hey, if it works....

I'm hoping for some new Halloween items, not just costumes. While the skeleton chairs are cool, we need new Halloween chairs!

We also need Haunted Mansion Conservatory rooms. I have not seen one of those for a year. and Old rooms have been released.

TravisSch
09-26-2007, 12:01 AM
We also need Haunted Mansion Conservatory rooms. I have not seen one of those for a year. and Old rooms have been released.

They still give out these rooms. They are given out to the best guest/game/quest rooms winners every week. :)

staticbill
09-26-2007, 12:43 AM
What I would like:

October 1st is Epcot's 25th Anniversary, surely VMK won't miss this! Or at least lets hope...

Halloween Coustumes: We've seen lots of coustumes, that VMK hasn't released. Teal Superhero, Khaki explorer, and more.

Magic: Lots of magic also we haven't seen release, I would like to see all that!
Hopefully Yavn isn't selfish and gives us a taste of flying on a carpet.;)

Newsletter: We haven't seen a newsletter since Tiki month, come on Yavn, keep us updated!

If this happened, I'd be very happy. I won't get to see what October 1st is, because I'll be in WDW, so I hope its a fun month. We'll just have to be patient and wait and see. :)

Tokrok
09-26-2007, 12:50 AM

I agree but i think it will be the other way around: Halloween theme with EPCOT on the side:) I'd love to see that supposedly existent EPCOT furniture Yavn talked about

Ps WHEN IS YAVN GONNA POST A NEW COULUMN?!?!?

What I would like:

October 1st is Epcot's 25th Anniversary, surely VMK won't miss this! Or at least lets hope...

Halloween Coustumes: We've seen lots of coustumes, that VMK hasn't released. Teal Superhero, Khaki explorer, and more.

Magic: Lots of magic also we haven't seen release, I would like to see all that!
Hopefully Yavn isn't selfish and gives us a taste of flying on a carpet.;)

Newsletter: We haven't seen a newsletter since Tiki month, come on Yavn, keep us updated!

If this happened, I'd be very happy. I won't get to see what October 1st is, because I'll be in WDW, so I hope its a fun month. We'll just have to be patient and wait and see. :)

I couldn't have said it better... (lol)

gigarichard
09-26-2007, 01:09 AM
I'd like to see that new 'real' version for the trading card game to start. I would hope that they would add some Epcot themed items to next month since it is the parks actual anniversary next Monday as some have stated here. Some new Halloween furniture and costumes might be nice too.

Although I must say I am asking for a whole lot, especially on VMK standards.

TravisSch
09-26-2007, 01:14 AM
I'd like to see that new 'real' version for the trading card game to start. I would hope that they would add some Epcot themed items to next month since it is the parks actual anniversary next Monday as some have stated here. Some new Halloween furniture and costumes might be nice too.

Although I must say I am asking for a whole lot, especially on VMK standards.

I'm guessing the Trading Card game is coming very soon. I posted my reasons to why this might be here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128659). :)

MasterMario
09-26-2007, 01:57 AM
It would be nice for VMK to do a new thing a whole month.

What happened to VMK? First it is cool and now it... ugh...

I am sick of VMK doing the same theme every year.

piratewithskill
09-26-2007, 03:37 AM
I think next month will be "Appoligies" month. VMK will say sorry to everyone in VMK who did not get DREAMS and give them the grand prize! Awesome theme dont ya think?

skyicespring
09-26-2007, 09:30 AM
i think Epcot too pff :):minniemo::wave2:

Whipstersh
09-26-2007, 10:17 AM
I think next month will be "Appoligies" month. VMK will say sorry to everyone in VMK who did not get DREAMS and give them the grand prize! Awesome theme dont ya think?

Yes, considering that everyone who did get a prize would get mad and feel left out.....:rolleyes:

I think that we should just have everyone win one random prize at the end of the month, and all of the prizes become tradeable.

hikoik
10-19-2007, 01:53 AM
i agree there, its a good idea .-.

KingdomsKeeper
10-20-2007, 01:23 PM
I honestly hope there is an Epcot month with a new addition of EPCOT. VMK isn't updating fast enough for its audience, and lets face it, whose bored?

Khaki_footed
10-20-2007, 01:36 PM
ok, there was a question about the TCG finally coming out in its full version. could there be a possibility of a TCG month? i'm trying to think of things that can be released, but it would be new. if we think about it, thanksgiving is next month. i realize there is a special pin for the day, but what else was done last year around it?

Foggarty
10-28-2007, 10:43 AM
everyone its a dream month again look on the event callender :(

Whipstersh
10-28-2007, 02:03 PM
everyone its a dream month again look on the event callender :(

They are just using it as a "filler". The actual event hasn't been decided (or announced) yet.

Mizz.C
10-28-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm just hoping for something original for November, something we havent seen in vmk before...

coolJamz
10-28-2007, 02:16 PM
maybe thanksgiving month?
with turkey hats and mash potatoe shoes?
:rolleyes:

Manchester United
10-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Now that would be a cool month.. I like epcot!

Orangemarker
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
maybe thanksgiving month?
with turkey hats and mash potatoe shoes?
:rolleyes:

They could release Pilgrim items and cranberry pants as well :D

Actually, that wouldn't be a bad idea.

FrostyPenguins
10-28-2007, 06:02 PM
yea that wouldnt i cant wait!

coolJamz
10-29-2007, 11:58 PM
They could release Pilgrim items and cranberry pants as well :D

Actually, that wouldn't be a bad idea.

actually, it wouldn't!
I hope thats what the month will be! :D
(highly doubting it though :l)

Goldnoel022
11-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Epcot would be cool but they already had an epcot month whe nthey gave out the room

GoofyGal1213
11-04-2007, 12:42 PM
I think that the month will be princess and princes maybe pirates because of all the quests and things they have going this month.That could be why they didn't release the gold and pink princess dresses.

Wondermanforever
11-04-2007, 01:48 PM
The month is, Enchanting. Thats what hula told people!

ElephantEthan
11-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Enchanting Month?

How come nothing came out on November 2?

DanaAirFairy
11-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Nothing come out on nov2 bc vmk was lazy~? enchanting month :o.. i have a feeling the rest of the princess outfits will be released AGAIN. ( maybe a prince costume ^_^?) Anyone know this months host event prize :P