View Full Version : A strange coincidence?

MyBirdHat
09-18-2007, 11:53 AM
IMHO, I think it's strange that it's always the same ppl who get first place, high scores, etc. I see their names VERY often on the arcade. Coincidence? Probably. They must try VERY hard. Any other opinions on this?

roscorare
09-18-2007, 01:22 PM
its a set up to make em look good 2 theyre cheating some how 3 they have no life and play every single day of theyre life no offense smoofy hehehe 4 theyre the greatest gamers alive

MagicMonkeys
10-07-2007, 05:46 PM
It simply means they are good. Mr.GreenGene took my Lasagna From Heaven high score and Disc Dash high scores last time around.

Dizney_Princess
10-07-2007, 10:25 PM
I agree with MagicMonkey. they're just normally that good ^_^

VMKmaniacforever2007
10-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Well there are a few possibilities...

1.There super good.
2. They play ALOT
3.They are using a hacking tool ( witch is forbidden)

Dragonslayer42
10-07-2007, 11:00 PM
They just dont have any life, they sit there all day, playing mindless video games just for the reward. Imagine seeing one of those player's playing in front of your eyes, most likly some thing like a bean bag on a chair drinking coke and eyes bloodshocked! Its like a hacking disaster, or they could just hack vmk with would be very hard to do even for a professional hacker (I hack alot but certainly not vmk, just others on different companys(maybe some other games yes)) becuse you would have to get past a line of online workers updating and keeping vmk on every second you talk, move, or dance. There there so its probly not hacking, maybe there just using programs to play if for them, or maybe there just really really really really good! My fingers hurt now :(

Astrogoldstar
10-07-2007, 11:07 PM
It's not a matter of hacking or sitting in front of a computer for hours, it's just that they're really good at the game(s) xD

~Astro

PirateInferno
11-02-2007, 07:59 PM
I do not hack. Yes, you can cheat at some of said games but I have posted mine so you can steal. Yes, I play alot. And yes, I DO have a life. We can talk, type, live. So think carefully about what you say. It might hurt someone's feelings. :) These games take patience. Some take skill. But most importantly, which scares me, is luck and practice.

king lurker
11-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Two resets ago I tryed to win alot of the arcade games, but I'm not good enough to get in the top 3. I think I was in the top 20. Now I just do tournaments.

I should be working, but for some reason even with an internet blocker here at work I am able to enter this site. :)

snowegoof
11-02-2007, 10:52 PM
I personally, may say so myself, that I am a good gamer based on natural clickage talent. :D But it seems nearly impossible that the simple yet complex human can achieve such high scores.

I'm feeling geeky today :)

FlyingCinder
11-03-2007, 01:39 AM
It's not a matter of hacking or sitting in front of a computer for hours, it's just that they're really good at the game(s) xD

~Astro

Couldn't have been more well said xD I guess we are the only one's with level heads now huh? xDD

. : FlyingCinder <3 :nemo:

Ali-Rae
11-03-2007, 02:37 AM
Eek, don't be so harsh. They're just normal people that happen that be amazing at arcade games! You have to give them props for that! ;)

:turkeydanceani: Alli-Rae

MyBirdHat
11-04-2007, 01:21 AM
i mean here's a situation some people have been in

you're playing a game for a few hours, finally, you're in first place!yes! you're so excited you decide to tell the other players! after making your post, about five minutes later, you play the game again and what do you see, you're in second. one of those pro players beat you by like, 40 points. that is just sad that that some people rarely get a chance to look good until BAM five minutes later you're second - good, but not good enough.