View Full Version : Ideas for the Staff at VMK Must see!

IamFunnyinVMK
08-29-2007, 06:11 AM
I have a few Ideas for VMK

1) Pan Magic Pin
( Tinkerbell flys around you drops pixie dust on you. You sparkel then fly and hear the tune I can fly I can Fly I can fly )
2) Herbie Car Magic Pin
Car looks like the love bug.
3) Mickey, Minnie Donald Goofy all show up in the VMK Park here and there and you can get your photo next to them & when you put the photo in your book Mickey's signature is at the bottom of the photo.
4)Girls Halloween dresses long black dress and black vail and white like bride in the attic.
5)Toon Town Guest room?
6)Pirates and Haunted Mansion dark ride?
7) Moving sidewalk ( like ride partd however VMK ppl stand up and move without walking. you can also place stuff on it like a chair. it can be used in games to get across the room like frogger. woot

I got more but out of time for now enjoy:wave2:

adventurerocko
08-29-2007, 09:20 PM
Those Are Very Good Ideas

bluepopstar
08-29-2007, 09:32 PM
Ooh! I love the character's walking around especially! :)

Destination
08-29-2007, 09:44 PM
Once when QA_Caffdawg had her room open I asked her if there was going to be a Pirates ride and she said yes. I am not lieing or making up rumors or anything because I dont like to start those. I even took a picture of it but it was at my other house and my parents made me delete vmk pal because it was taking up too much memory.

BelieveNTheMagic
08-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Maybe the pirates ride was the peter pan ride? =/

Whipstersh
08-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Maybe the pirates ride was the peter pan ride? =/

That could be true.^^

We can't exactly count Destination out either. He hasn't done anything so far to make us distrust him.

Even if it doesn't exactly come out as he said (and as LonghornsFanJoey said it was just the Pan ride), he still might not be lying.

Right now, I am just think of it as a possibility, if nothing more. Right now we have no proof, so we don't know.

mightyman335
08-29-2007, 10:43 PM
I have a few Ideas for VMK

6)Pirates and Haunted Mansion dark ride?
I got more but out of time for now enjoy:wave2:

what about a splash mountain ride?:confused:

Elandrie
09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
:) I like the herbie car magic idea.

Narnialucygirl
09-10-2007, 10:00 PM
pretty good ideas i say u should send them in Ü

mickey0794
09-10-2007, 10:27 PM
I Love All Those Ideas!!!
top 4 favs tho: