View Full Version : Pin Hunt-the game

LadyFire
10-02-2005, 02:47 AM
I would like to introduce you all to a game I am trying( me? ) My room is Pin Hunt. I will be there tonight,(Sat Oct. 1) hosting trial runs! Today, there will be no prizes, just fun and any input would be great! After today, there will be prizes! This is not an everyday game-My first priority is Community Leader - but this will be from time to time just to break up the day. Four people will be chosen, they will meet a selected player. That player will leave and go to a location and wait. The four will be told three possible areas that said player can be found, you should use advanced mode to search. When you find the player, they will give you a "secret"pin and you need to return it to me. First player back with the pin wins! The Pin player may NOT change his/her appearence, nor may they hide. Pin Player may NOT hide in guest rooms or in a game as if playing (the lobby of the game is ok). Pin Player may NOT move from room to room. Again, you are all welcome to test -run the game. ~Also~ I am sure this has been done, but this is my first game so just smile and wave :lol: :wave2: Thanks Guys!

ElementSun
10-02-2005, 03:48 AM
sounds fun i would like to play.