View Full Version : VMK Won't Finish Loading

MouseStreet
06-29-2005, 02:37 AM
Now when I try to play VMK, it won't load completely. The bar is almost full, and then it stops. Anyone else having this problem? :mad:

sonofshine
06-29-2005, 02:41 AM
Now when I try to play VMK, it won't load completely. The bar is almost full, and then it stops. Anyone else having this problem? :mad:

I did on my mom's laptop, but on this desktop i get on very easily :)

MouseStreet
06-29-2005, 02:49 AM
Oh, and when it eventually does load, it crashes. :mad:

trstno1
06-29-2005, 02:50 AM
I'm having the same trouble tonight.

MouseStreet
06-29-2005, 03:06 AM
I gave up on IE and used Firefox. It took 10 minutes to load, but it's worth it for VMK!

strmtrooperjp
06-29-2005, 02:37 PM
Oh, and when it eventually does load, it crashes. :mad:
I have the same problem all the time :mad:

claribella
07-01-2005, 01:08 AM
Me too, But I'm at work and that that was the problem but I used it at my home computer on IE fine.

I'm really upset cuz I wanted to play and it won't load just a blank screen then "you were logged off"

claribella
07-01-2005, 01:35 AM
It says disconnected
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/LJPhotos76/disconnected.bmp

tina_als_girl
07-01-2005, 04:05 AM
My load bar loads until there's just a teeny tiny bit left, then it just sits there. I haven't been able to get on VMK at *all* today. I just want to at *least* get my daily NPC credits....

I can't believe the lag and loading problems we're having, especially after how smooth the beta went...

Joy

FigmentJedi
07-01-2005, 04:55 PM
It's kind of ironic that the beta ran smoother then the current version...
I haven't been able to log in all day either.

prisoner
07-01-2005, 05:05 PM
It's kind of ironic that the beta ran smoother then the current version...
I haven't been able to log in all day either.

Were we playing the same beta?

I had these problems all the time during beta. In fact, it seems faster now. (Perhaps thats because it has wised up and won't let any of you in. :D )

I've been having problems playing the Jungle Cruise game, but I emailed the black hole about that.

FigmentJedi
07-01-2005, 05:31 PM
I never had these constant crashes in the beta and it didn't take as much time to load, though sometimes it did take a while.

tina_als_girl
07-01-2005, 06:10 PM
I finally got on about an hour before closing last night.

Now, today, again I can't get in. I don't even get the load bar... just a black screen.

*sigh of frustration*

Joy

foe
07-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Claribella, I'd guess that the firewall at your work blocks the ports required by this game :-(

WDWTigger72
07-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Sometimes VMK seems to have some issues when logging into the game. The snapshot below occurs to me every few days, where you start logging into the game and game starts loading very slow, after a few minutes the game finally times out "We're Sorry! VMK has crashed and you'll need to login again. Please click Ok". The previous user stated a firewall maybe causing someone elses problem, I know our firewall within work definitely blocks ports utilized by this game. My home firewall seems to work just fine but sometimes I seem to have these logon issues. This definitely has happened for me more often since going live with the game, and I find VMK crashes more often on me than before also.

Miss MeowsALot
07-04-2005, 04:30 PM
I have been able to log in but my game crash about 5 times this morning.

shiregirl
07-04-2005, 07:08 PM
I am having the "bar stops just before completion" situation of doom right now. :( sigh

FlyThenFall
07-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Join the club Shiregirl. ::Sigh:: Why did I have to lose my network connection!! Why, why, why???

Scarry Girl
07-04-2005, 07:11 PM
That is happening to me right now. Then after it finishes loading I get that white message crash thing.

claribella
07-05-2005, 09:39 PM
Claribella, I'd guess that the firewall at your work blocks the ports required by this game :-(

Yeah it really bites cuz I am at work at nite and don't get home until about 10:30. VMK is closed then. I have tons of free time at work sometimes too...

danielchand
07-12-2005, 12:10 PM
I am having the "bar stops just before completion" situation of doom right now. :( sigh

me too!!! anyone know an mmorpg maker so i can make an mmorpg - i will make it as a "replacement" of VMK!!!!!

BadPete
07-12-2005, 03:16 PM

i was having this all day yesterday.

i also had this same problem in the VMK lobby in WDW last week. the CM there said that it was happenning every few days.

mrskellington
07-21-2005, 02:46 AM

Mine is not loading at all it stops completely at the M in VMK so it is so hard to get through I think they took out a line of connection and that is why it is so slow so hopefully they add it back on if they did because I am addicted to VMK so badly! :goofy:

mrskellington
07-21-2005, 02:42 PM
:CastMem: :goofy: Does anybody know any way to make VMK go faster because it is so ******** slow! :mad: :goofy: :CastMem:
Sincerly,
Mrskellington

Dnphm
07-21-2005, 02:50 PM
Mozilla Firefox is much better and faster than Internet Explorer. I am not having this problem sorry

barfownz
07-21-2005, 03:57 PM
my vmk will not load eather