View Full Version : Spell Room on vmk plz help support

LittleSpunkyAsh
08-08-2007, 02:42 AM
ok now i her alot of people miss the spell room in vmk and i do to soo mutch:wave2:.

SO think we sould message vmk and say that we want the spell room back and im going to try to go as for as we canto make vmk bring back that room so i would like some people to support me and message vmk

Supporting LittleSpunkyAsh

Vmkf name:
when are u going to message vmk:

people who have joined us well me for right now lol

if we get 20 we will stride for 50! ya woot!

alexwonderlandd
08-08-2007, 03:30 AM
VMK[f] name: VMK:HeyThere.Delilah VMKF:alexwonderlandd
When I'm going to message VMK: When many other people do so it doesn't seem like one random person ;)

Though I was only here for a short period of the spell rooms existence, I as well miss it.
:)

Orangemarker
08-08-2007, 03:43 AM
Would you rather have New Orleans Square or Spell Room? They deleted it so they would have room for the new land.

Foustketeer
08-08-2007, 03:46 AM
Bringing back the Spell Room will lead to the want of Discovery Island back. To be honest, there weren't much to the rooms except to test out magic. I would rather have NOS than those two rooms back. Sorry to rain on your parade, but I see no reason for them to return.

Pixiedust02
08-21-2007, 03:27 AM
I miss the spell room also!:):(

himickey
08-22-2007, 04:58 PM
i'm in, so sign me up! vmk name is acekylo

PrincessTmkttt
08-22-2007, 05:12 PM
If you want it back so badly- send a mass contact us with all the VMK names of people who signed up. Bye-bye to New Orleans Square if you want it that bad.

evina
08-22-2007, 08:24 PM
count me in. my VMK name is evina.

darkdragon
08-27-2007, 08:55 AM
:pirate: add me also vmk name is bluespaceranger
i will never get all 50 mickeys now that spell room is gone!:eek::eek::eek:

AlphaMeow
08-27-2007, 10:05 AM

They would have moved that mickey...

BrookStar
08-27-2007, 04:37 PM

You can get 50 mickeys. They moved the hidden mickey there to somewhere else.

puchisana
08-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Vmk Names (add all):
MagicIceMorning
Valotta
Astro_Puchy

And the moved mickey is in the gallery of NEW ORLEANS, up of entrance

Grooveygrl
08-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Sorry to say this but the Spell Room is NEVER going to come back. It was only there for beta testing the magic and is no longer needed anymore.

MsBored
09-09-2007, 05:59 AM
50% im with ya and 50% im not because peoplesay the spell room was fun but if they put that back no more haunted mansion and thats what gets me so many credits..or they take out new orleans square but keep haunted mansion!

SweetAdelline
09-09-2007, 06:06 AM
Would you rather have New Orleans Square or Spell Room? They deleted it so they would have room for the new land.

Hah, so you're telling me that from now on they won't be able to add new areas to VMK without deleting existing ones? This logic is flawed because Fantasyland Courtyard was added AFTER New Orleans Square and nothing was deleted for that. I don't believe your information is correct.

Whipstersh
09-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Hah, so you're telling me that from now on they won't be able to add new areas to VMK without deleting existing ones? This logic is flawed because Fantasyland Courtyard was added AFTER New Orleans Square and nothing was deleted for that. I don't believe your information is correct.

The spell room was indeed deleted to make room for new lands. The spell room took up more space to perform than any other place(s). Thus to delete the spell room, then could create more pixels of space available to host other lands (requiring less memory). They could have created a new land without deleting the spell room, at the price of a lot more lag. I'm not sure if they increased it or decreased it in creating/deletion the new/old lands, but it is certain it would have created more lag if both were in the picture. The Courtyard was added after the Square, so more lag entered VMK. But because they had already deleted a room that required a great deal of memory, it wasn't enough lag to be as noticeable.

SweetAdelline
09-09-2007, 05:12 PM
The spell room was indeed deleted to make room for new lands. The spell room took up more space to perform than any other place(s). Thus to delete the spell room, then could create more pixels of space available to host other lands (requiring less memory). They could have created a new land without deleting the spell room, at the price of a lot more lag. I'm not sure if they increased it or decreased it in creating/deletion the new/old lands, but it is certain it would have created more lag if both were in the picture. The Courtyard was added after the Square, so more lag entered VMK. But because they had already deleted a room that required a great deal of memory, it wasn't enough lag to be as noticeable.

I'm not saying it didn't help, but the way he made it sound is that without deleting the Spell Room there's no way we could have gotten New Orleans Square. That's not true, because we'll get future areas without them deleting other rooms. We might just have to sacrifice a little in the lag department.

Waterelement
09-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Bringing back the Spell Room will lead to the want of Discovery Island back. To be honest, there weren't much to the rooms except to test out magic. I would rather have NOS than those two rooms back. Sorry to rain on your parade, but I see no reason for them to return.

I wouldn't, NOS was quite a disapointment to me.

Capn_Suite
09-09-2007, 06:50 PM
I was never able to expieience Discovery Island and would be glad to have it back. I was there for the spell room and I wannt it back so much!

Beautiful
09-09-2007, 08:04 PM
I Am With You On This 1!! My VMK Account Got Banned 2 Years Ago I LOVED That Room Soooo Much!! And I Made My new Account, Beautiful, I Looked For that Room For Eva! But Then I Noticed.... They Took It Away. :( :( :(

Whipstersh
09-09-2007, 11:57 PM
I'm not saying it didn't help, but the way he made it sound is that without deleting the Spell Room there's no way we could have gotten New Orleans Square. That's not true, because we'll get future areas without them deleting other rooms. We might just have to sacrifice a little in the lag department.

I don't know exactly how much room that it took up, but based on the ongoing magic applications at multiple instances of the room, VMK might of had so much lag, that most computers wouldn't be able to run it. I'm not 100% sure it would have taken this much, but based on how computers are already affected by one person doing magic in a room, I believe it is most likely so. We don't know if we will get any more rooms or not for the time being. Only most likely afflicted in guest rooms, which would take up the same space whether active in one room or the next, unless created by different design (that consumes more space).

Moonypie11
09-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Put CaptinBelle and BlueSharkie

Both of meh characters :D

Pjgirl4ever
09-26-2007, 02:23 PM
i was wondering what happened to the spell room.. rofl

Pubsy
09-26-2007, 07:04 PM
did any one really use it be honest?