View Full Version : Can you lose your CL title for inactivity?

Pikake
08-07-2007, 05:09 AM
Ok well I have a question about CL's. I used to be CL_Pikake, and a while ago one day i logged on after a couple months, and my name had been changed back to Pikake. Can you lose your CL title for inactivity?
Because I never got banned or anything. My internet was just out for a while and I couldn't log on.
Has anyone else had this problem or heard of anyone else who has?

Also.. does anyone know if I could ever become a CL again? Since I didn't lose my title for being banned...

GoofyLuke
08-07-2007, 05:13 AM
Sorry to hear this :(

Yes, not only if your a CL will you lose your badge and title, but if your not on for a long time your entire account will be deleted! Im really sorry to hear this, but still have fun in the kingdom :)

Pikake
08-07-2007, 05:16 AM
thanks for the info :)
I still have my Pikake account with everything, I just am not a CL

GoofyLuke
08-07-2007, 05:49 AM
Okay, that's great to hear!

BelieveNTheMagic
08-07-2007, 05:59 AM
If your a CL and not on for a month or so you lose your title. If your not on for 6 months or so, you lose your account.

AceGoalkeeper
08-07-2007, 07:32 AM
You can get your CL status taken away for inactivity. If i were you i'd send a message through Contact Us explaining why you weren't on and politely asking if you could become a leader again.

I'm sorry you lost your title, i hope you can get it back. :)

- Ace

Whipstersh
08-07-2007, 12:01 PM
If you haven't been on for a personal injury or loss, then you can call contact us and they might reinstate your status.

Most any other reason, being off for a month tells VMK to delete the CL_ in your name.

I would tell them about the Internet problems, they might let you back on. :)

fantasyphillip
08-07-2007, 12:09 PM
yea they can do that for not being on and yes you can be a leader again

Grooveygrl
08-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Yup, my friend in VMK lost her CL Status because she wasn't on for a month or so. But when she came back on, she was worrying and everything so I told her to go to Contact us on the home page and she sent a reply saying why she couldn't be on etc. Then a couple of days later she was a CL again. :)

Mislovely221
08-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Just send in a note through contact us about why you were not on :) It should clear that right up :)

Pikake
08-07-2007, 07:46 PM
OK
thanks everyone! :)

groovysqirrel
08-07-2007, 10:41 PM
This Could Be Weird... CL_Renpener Just Went On A Trip For Three Weeks.... I Wonder @_@

awsomered
08-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Well i can say is at least you werea comunnity leader some people go through the game without haveing any badge

:castmem:

BelieveNTheMagic
08-07-2007, 11:34 PM
This Could Be Weird... CL_Renpener Just Went On A Trip For Three Weeks.... I Wonder @_@

Isn't there like 5 weeks in this month? Last time he was on was 4 days ago. I wouldn't worry.

la4gator
08-07-2007, 11:39 PM
if u are a CL_ and dont log on for a month u lose your status

Mizz.V
08-07-2007, 11:50 PM
I am sorry to hear about your title but you can always use the contact us on the bottom of the page to ask staff about this problem they will either reaprove your status or send you another different type of e-mail telling you that they cannot. I hope you can though!

~Mizz.V~

ProfessorBob
08-07-2007, 11:58 PM
I used to be a CL, and had it taken away for the exact same reason. I think I had my CL status taken away more than a year ago though... I am wondering if I could still send into contact us and explain my situation??

BelieveInTink
10-27-2007, 04:37 PM
If you are not active for 30 days they take it away - they recently took away every CL_'s titles because they are trying to fix the Community Leader program. That is why , sorry to hear about that happening to you!

~Tink